Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage

About Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage: Photo Collage - Design and Print - London, UK

+447783067928

Tell us how Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage made you happy

"Second canvas I have ordered. Personal, prompt, efficient service. Absolutely stunning finished product with such attention to detail. So easy to send photos and custom your own design. Another brilliant job by Rami and the recipient was moved to tears with this personal gift. Now to actually buy one for myself!!!!!"
"Red Canvas' created an amazing Fathers Day print. I highly recommend using this service. Thanks again!"
"Thank you very much for organising the Collage Print for my wife’s 40th birthday. It was delivered with plenty of time and was really well received by my wife who thought it was wonderful, left her tearful and speechless. Will be recommending you to friends and family."
"I'm so happy with my Collage Canvas .The product is quality ! The customer service you receive from Rami is exceptional very helpful and gives great advice throughout the process .I Would not hesitate to recommend Redcanvas . Looking forward to purchasing my next Canvas soon"
"Thoroughly pleased with my collage it looks amazing"
"The photos were arranged very nicely"
"All round excellent service - loved the end result - fantastic birthday present. Highly recommend."
"I found dealing with red canvas very easy and personal, like a one to one session about what I wanted. The service was detailed in my requirements with previews at every stage so that I could be sure of what the end result would look like. The product itself is well made and of perceivable quality, the personal message on the side of my canvas was the icing on the cake. Not only would I recommend Red Canvas but they are now my only go to company for all my future canvas needs. Thank you Rami for an excellent all round service."
"We ordered a canvas online and within minutes had received an email with a greeting message and instructions on how to upload our pictures. Once we had done this, Rami again confirmed receipt that the pictures had all been uploaded fine. We did have a tight deadline to be met, which wasn't a problem. We are really happy with our canvas and the service we received, would definitely recommend. Vicky and Abbie."
"Thank you for the wonderful canvas that arrived today! I am so pleased with the finished product! It looks lovely with clear and good sized photos. The quality of the canvas is also very good and very easy to hang anywhere!"
"Excellent customer service and pleased with the high quality end product. Thank you"
"Rami was efficient and kept me up to date through the whole process. He was happy to jiggle the photos as requested and I am very pleased with the end result"
"Although I was asking for a very quick turnaround, this was no problem and Rami responded quickly every query. Thank you so much - the canvas was lovely!!"
"Easy to communicate with and style choices easy to understand. Picture layout was excellent arrived on time"
"I was really pleased with Red Canvas. Rami offered a really personised service and the canvas I received was fantastic. It was for my mum's 70th birthday and she was really pleased with it. From the start every time I had any questions or wanted to make changes Rami came back to me straight away and was really helpful. Overall a great service and product."
"Love,love,love the 70th birthday canvas! It was everything I asked for and more!"
"I have had 3 canvas made now and to say they are amazing isn't good enough words. What red canvas do is so lovely, each one unique and finished beautifully. The communication was excellent and the time of delivery perfect for occasions! Would highly recommend. Thanks so much"
"Fantastic customer service. We were delighted with the finished product. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to make a really special gift."
"I ordered a personalized canvas for my nephew who was turning 18 and notoriously difficult to buy for and he absolutely loved it! The quotes on the edge of the frame made it an extra special and personal gift. The customer service from Rami is exceptional- the whole design process is very easy and quick and I would highly recommend RedCanvas"
"Absolutely over the moon with the heart shaped canvas we ordered for an Engagement present for our son and daughter in law to be. 45 photo's, each a wonderful memory for them. Nothing was too much trouble, and a last minute photo change before printing was no problem whatsoever. The final canvas is absolutely stunning and totally unique. I cannot wait to surprise them with it! Many thanks."
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage is rated 4.97 based on 211 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access