Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage

About Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage: Photo Collage - Design and Print - London, UK

+447783067928

Click Here

Tell us how Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage made you happy

"It was a gift for my nurses and physios and they all loved it. The communication between Rami and myself was super. Everything was brilliant."
"Rami was very helpful with my order, i needed my canvas in 2 days as I wasn't very organised and the canvas arrived on time. It was absolutely beautiful and of a very good quality, it was better than I had ever expected it to be. I would highly recommend Red Canvas any day and will be using again. Thank you"
"I ordered a heart collage canvas in black and white as a memorial piece for my mother in laws funeral. What can I say... the actual canvas its self was of impeccable quality and was beautiful lots of people at the funeral commented on how lovely it was and asked where I got it from. The service was seamless I contacted Remmi asking for this piece within a very short time frame and he produced it bang on time as promised. I received the email to sign off the final design at 4.00am which showed how hard he worked to get it finalised in time for delivery. If I ever need a canvas in the future Red Canvas will always be my first choice. I can't thank you enough for the memorable piece that will stick in people's minds forever! Thank you so much 🙂"
"I can't say enough great things about RedCanvas! They worked closely with us to create the most amazing and unique gift for our out-going President and he LOVED it! They were responsive via email, gave us all the details we needed, they were there to offer any suggestions we needed, they worked on a very tight time requirement and created a beautiful canvas that our President is going to enjoy for years to come! Many colleagues requested their contact information to create personal gifts as well! That says it all! I HIGHLY recommend them!"
"Good service all round. My girlfriend was over the moon with the canvas. Would recommend to others"
"Absolutely fantastic company! Love the photo collage! Thank you so much 😁"
"Second canvas I have ordered. Personal, prompt, efficient service. Absolutely stunning finished product with such attention to detail. So easy to send photos and custom your own design. Another brilliant job by Rami and the recipient was moved to tears with this personal gift. Now to actually buy one for myself!!!!!"
"Red Canvas' created an amazing Fathers Day print. I highly recommend using this service. Thanks again!"
"Thank you very much for organising the Collage Print for my wife’s 40th birthday. It was delivered with plenty of time and was really well received by my wife who thought it was wonderful, left her tearful and speechless. Will be recommending you to friends and family."
"I'm so happy with my Collage Canvas .The product is quality ! The customer service you receive from Rami is exceptional very helpful and gives great advice throughout the process .I Would not hesitate to recommend Redcanvas . Looking forward to purchasing my next Canvas soon"
"Thoroughly pleased with my collage it looks amazing"
"The photos were arranged very nicely"
"All round excellent service - loved the end result - fantastic birthday present. Highly recommend."
"I found dealing with red canvas very easy and personal, like a one to one session about what I wanted. The service was detailed in my requirements with previews at every stage so that I could be sure of what the end result would look like. The product itself is well made and of perceivable quality, the personal message on the side of my canvas was the icing on the cake. Not only would I recommend Red Canvas but they are now my only go to company for all my future canvas needs. Thank you Rami for an excellent all round service."
"We ordered a canvas online and within minutes had received an email with a greeting message and instructions on how to upload our pictures. Once we had done this, Rami again confirmed receipt that the pictures had all been uploaded fine. We did have a tight deadline to be met, which wasn't a problem. We are really happy with our canvas and the service we received, would definitely recommend. Vicky and Abbie."
"Thank you for the wonderful canvas that arrived today! I am so pleased with the finished product! It looks lovely with clear and good sized photos. The quality of the canvas is also very good and very easy to hang anywhere!"
"Excellent customer service and pleased with the high quality end product. Thank you"
"Rami was efficient and kept me up to date through the whole process. He was happy to jiggle the photos as requested and I am very pleased with the end result"
"Although I was asking for a very quick turnaround, this was no problem and Rami responded quickly every query. Thank you so much - the canvas was lovely!!"
"Easy to communicate with and style choices easy to understand. Picture layout was excellent arrived on time"
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage is rated 4.97 based on 217 reviews