Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage

About Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage: Photo Collage - Design and Print - London, UK

+447783067928

Click Here

Tell us how Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage made you happy

"Really pleased with my beautiful canvas and very helpful so immediately ordered 2 more!!"
"because photos so professionaly displayed ,clear and well put together. LOVE IT"
"I had 3 canvas's done by Red Canvas Ltd and was thrilled with the results. They arrived well packaged and look great. Not the cheapest on the market but you can't fault the quality. Would definitely use this company again."
"Great flexibility with reviews and changes possible before commuting to printing. Great job of arranging the pictures in the bast way for the shape of the country."
"92 of my fave pics on one canvas = pure quality! So pleased with this, was worth every penny - Highly recommended!!"
"Great job! Really pleased with the end product - my mum and dad love their picture - thank you."
"Very good service, quality product and it was a gift so I was pleased with the prompt service."
"The process from start to finish was really easy. Great communication with Rami and, the end product was absolutely beautiful."
"Amazing work. My husband loved the canvases that were designed for him. The print quality was excellent. Excellent service. Would highly recommend ."
"I ordered a large canvas - 100 photos and it came out brilliantly"
"My canvas was perfect, would defiantly recommend using Red canvas LTD to anybody."
"I haven't received my picture yet but the process so far has been seamless and I am very happy with the mock up. It's been quick, easy and professional. I would recommend this service. It's also competitively priced versus some similar products out there."
"Thank you so much! The canvas is amazing! My son is so pleased with it. The service you gave Rami was spot on! It was a very short notice order as I knew what I wanted but didn't know who could fulfil my requirements but you went above and beyond. I would not hesitate to recommend your company in the future and will definitely be back. Many thanks, Sue"
"I ordered a country outline collage. I needed it in 4 days and Rami got it done in three including delivery! Great service and my wife loved the picture. Thank you"
"Fantastic customer service and beautiful product! Cannot thank or recommend this company enough! Highly professional and accommodating, goes above and beyond. Thank you so much!"
"Really pleased with the service and the quality of the finished article. I would recommend Red Canvas to anyone looking for a unique or personal piece of artwork. Rami certainly has a talent as there is a lot more involved in the layout than first meets the eye. I'll definitely use Red Canvas again."
"I ordered a canvas and it is fantastic. It was easy to transfer photos. Communication was excellent. It was delivered on time and packed securely. I am thrilled with the quality of the canvas. I would definitely recommend"
"Great service with a quality design and canvas. Rami was great to work with and provided everything I wanted in the collage. We are delighted with it."
"Exceptionally please with my RedCanvas prints. Very simple to upload photos. Ramis design and photo placement was great, no changes needed. Once designed were delivered just two days later. Would highly recommend."
"Great communication. Fast delivery as promised. Good quality canvas. Looks great, just what I asked for ☺️"
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage is rated 4.97 based on 217 reviews