Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage

About Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage: Photo Collage - Design and Print - London, UK

+447783067928

Tell us how Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage made you happy

"Very good service, quality product and it was a gift so I was pleased with the prompt service."
"The process from start to finish was really easy. Great communication with Rami and, the end product was absolutely beautiful."
"Amazing work. My husband loved the canvases that were designed for him. The print quality was excellent. Excellent service. Would highly recommend ."
"I ordered a large canvas - 100 photos and it came out brilliantly"
"My canvas was perfect, would defiantly recommend using Red canvas LTD to anybody."
"I haven't received my picture yet but the process so far has been seamless and I am very happy with the mock up. It's been quick, easy and professional. I would recommend this service. It's also competitively priced versus some similar products out there."
"Thank you so much! The canvas is amazing! My son is so pleased with it. The service you gave Rami was spot on! It was a very short notice order as I knew what I wanted but didn't know who could fulfil my requirements but you went above and beyond. I would not hesitate to recommend your company in the future and will definitely be back. Many thanks, Sue"
"I ordered a country outline collage. I needed it in 4 days and Rami got it done in three including delivery! Great service and my wife loved the picture. Thank you"
"Fantastic customer service and beautiful product! Cannot thank or recommend this company enough! Highly professional and accommodating, goes above and beyond. Thank you so much!"
"Really pleased with the service and the quality of the finished article. I would recommend Red Canvas to anyone looking for a unique or personal piece of artwork. Rami certainly has a talent as there is a lot more involved in the layout than first meets the eye. I'll definitely use Red Canvas again."
"I ordered a canvas and it is fantastic. It was easy to transfer photos. Communication was excellent. It was delivered on time and packed securely. I am thrilled with the quality of the canvas. I would definitely recommend"
"Great service with a quality design and canvas. Rami was great to work with and provided everything I wanted in the collage. We are delighted with it."
"Exceptionally please with my RedCanvas prints. Very simple to upload photos. Ramis design and photo placement was great, no changes needed. Once designed were delivered just two days later. Would highly recommend."
"Great communication. Fast delivery as promised. Good quality canvas. Looks great, just what I asked for ☺️"
"It was a gift for my nurses and physios and they all loved it. The communication between Rami and myself was super. Everything was brilliant."
"Rami was very helpful with my order, i needed my canvas in 2 days as I wasn't very organised and the canvas arrived on time. It was absolutely beautiful and of a very good quality, it was better than I had ever expected it to be. I would highly recommend Red Canvas any day and will be using again. Thank you"
"I ordered a heart collage canvas in black and white as a memorial piece for my mother in laws funeral. What can I say... the actual canvas its self was of impeccable quality and was beautiful lots of people at the funeral commented on how lovely it was and asked where I got it from. The service was seamless I contacted Remmi asking for this piece within a very short time frame and he produced it bang on time as promised. I received the email to sign off the final design at 4.00am which showed how hard he worked to get it finalised in time for delivery. If I ever need a canvas in the future Red Canvas will always be my first choice. I can't thank you enough for the memorable piece that will stick in people's minds forever! Thank you so much πŸ™‚"
"I can't say enough great things about RedCanvas! They worked closely with us to create the most amazing and unique gift for our out-going President and he LOVED it! They were responsive via email, gave us all the details we needed, they were there to offer any suggestions we needed, they worked on a very tight time requirement and created a beautiful canvas that our President is going to enjoy for years to come! Many colleagues requested their contact information to create personal gifts as well! That says it all! I HIGHLY recommend them!"
"Good service all round. My girlfriend was over the moon with the canvas. Would recommend to others"
"Absolutely fantastic company! Love the photo collage! Thank you so much 😁"
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage is rated 4.97 based on 211 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access