Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage Reviews

Kevin U
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Jennifer G
More Photos & Videos
Great service and product- really happy to recommend.

Good personalised gift idea
We were quite happy with the final product, however, some creative work could have been added to it such as resizing, playing with the tones, etc. Edficiently done and on time. Great quality materials and print.
The service was quick and efficient. Mr. Rami was in contact throughout the whole process. Definitely, 5 star service.
I ordered a TEXT Picture for my 10 year old Great Niece , which spells her name. It was for her bedroom wall, she was so delighted with it , as were the rest of her family. The selection of where the photographs were placed into the letters, made the best out of each photograph. Not a childrens gift you may think but her 3 year old sister loves it so much, she wants her own name on the wall fillled with family photographs, so I am now about to order her one for Christmas.
I recently ordered a canvas from Red Canvas ltd, as a wedding gift for my sister in law. I could not recommend them enough...Everything was so easy from uploading the photos to completing my final order. I had regular contact from the company as i left it a little late to order the canvas and needed for a particular date but they kept me up to date with my order and it arrived just in time..The quality of the canvas was excellent, the photos were much larger than i had expected and my sister in law and new hubby absolutely loved it...I taught at first the canvas was expensive but when i seen the finished product it was worth every penny and i will def be ordering from Rev Canvas again..
Delivered on time ... good quality very happy - thank you
Just received another canvas I ordered from Red Canvas. As before great quality and service and very flexible with the layout. Thanks Rami
They have good quality canvas and their work is amazing
Rami made a canvas with a picture of my Mum who died last year with a quote on it, as a present for my Dad. It is beautiful and we love it. Messages were responded to immediately and I couldn’t be happier about the service and the finished product - it was better than I had hoped for
Love my canvas really vivid colours. Good communication too and nothing too much trouble.
Fantastic, unique, high quality and very personal product offered by Red Canvas.
The process was efficient with regular email updates and delivery was speedy and prompt. I highly recommend these products and hope to have the occasion to purchase another product in the future. Thank you Rami.
I had a holiday pictures canvas made, it was perfect! couldnt have asked for a better quality or a better service. Would defo use again. Thanks Rami
Really pleased with my beautiful canvas and very helpful so immediately ordered 2 more!!
because photos so professionaly displayed ,clear and well put together. LOVE IT
I had 3 canvas's done by Red Canvas Ltd and was thrilled with the results. They arrived well packaged and look great. Not the cheapest on the market but you can't fault the quality. Would definitely use this company again.
Great flexibility with reviews and changes possible before commuting to printing. Great job of arranging the pictures in the bast way for the shape of the country.
92 of my fave pics on one canvas = pure quality!
So pleased with this, was worth every penny - Highly recommended!!
Great job! Really pleased with the end product - my mum and dad love their picture - thank you.
Very good service, quality product and it was a gift so I was pleased with the prompt service.
The process from start to finish was really easy. Great communication with Rami and, the end product was absolutely beautiful.
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage is rated 4.97 based on 229 reviews