Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage Reviews

Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage 5 star review on 6th January 2018
Kevin Ure
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Jennifer Gibson
Excellent service and communication from start to finish.Highly recommended. Superb product.
Rami was very helpful and was more than happy to meet my needs both in customising my design and fast tracking my order to have it ready for my anniversary. The final product is fantastic and worth every penny I would definitely order through red canvas again in the future.
Amazing unique product. We absolutely love it. Great service!
What can I say....Rami Thank You so much for all your hard work and ensuring that I received my canvas in time even when you were extremely busy over Christmas. Fantastic Service throughout. Rami kept in touch informed me what I needed to do. He even offered a discount which I thought was very kind. Please see pictures below. The theme was for my son Dylan who has just turned 18 Months. I wanted to document his life so far through pictures and capture moments between family and friends and experiences. Rami has certainly achieved all that and more. Once again thank you so much and I will be in touch again when the next baby comes along 😃 Regards Adam Rees
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage 5 star review on 9th January 2018
Placed an order at the peak of the holiday season. Rami was very responsive and eventually personally delivered the order in London to get it there on time! And a very happy person on the other end with the canvas collage.
Great service. Kept me up to date on progress and delivered a high quality personalised product.
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage 5 star review on 6th January 2018
My wall art arrived on time and looked brilliant.

The colours were really vibrant and the added text on the side just gave it that little extra touch.
First class from start to finish. The canvas was fantastic. 5/5
The canvas i had made was for mine & my husband trip around Europe & we wanted something that could present a range of photos from the trip.
The canvas looks amazing & it turned out perfectly, we are so pleased with how it turned out.
Also Rami was amazing to work with, he also helped with any assistance that was needed.
I bought a photo and word collage as a birthday gift and couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out. The processes was easy and efficient and communication was great throughout. I couldn’t recommend Red Canvas ltd enough. Thank you!
Canvas looks great Rami. Thanks so much; we have ordered a few now and the service you provide is so efficient. Always quick to respond to queries and always delivered on time!
Red Canvas were very responsive to messages and delivered my canvas right before Christmas, even though I told them it was OK if it wouldn't arrive in time! Great service!
Excellent communication, easy upload and superb printing quality. Would certainly recommend. Thankyou
This is my second time using this service. Again, it was top quality and we are delighted with the product. Great service from Rami, thanks again.
Rami did 2 very different collages for me: an Australia map with holiday pics, and a Heart Shape with family photos. Both are excellent. The positioning of the pictures and the balance between landscape and portrait is thoughtful and precise. I am very pleased with the result.
Communication was prompt and easy with helpful suggestions and advice. I was also given a discount for doing 2 at once!
Well done Rami, and Thank you.
I recommend Red Canvas 100% and will use them again.
Jen Gibson
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage 5 star review on 13th December 2017 Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Great product, perfect finish! Would use this company again.
The product was great and good customer service.
Great service and product- really happy to recommend.

Good personalised gift idea
The service was quick and efficient. Mr. Rami was in contact throughout the whole process. Definitely, 5 star service.
I ordered a TEXT Picture for my 10 year old Great Niece , which spells her name. It was for her bedroom wall, she was so delighted with it , as were the rest of her family. The selection of where the photographs were placed into the letters, made the best out of each photograph. Not a childrens gift you may think but her 3 year old sister loves it so much, she wants her own name on the wall fillled with family photographs, so I am now about to order her one for Christmas.
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage is rated 4.97 based on 229 reviews