Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage

About Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage: Photo Collage - Design and Print - London, UK

+447783067928

Tell us how Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage made you happy

"Canvas looks great Rami. Thanks so much; we have ordered a few now and the service you provide is so efficient. Always quick to respond to queries and always delivered on time!"
"Red Canvas were very responsive to messages and delivered my canvas right before Christmas, even though I told them it was OK if it wouldn't arrive in time! Great service!"
"Excellent communication, easy upload and superb printing quality. Would certainly recommend. Thankyou"
"This is my second time using this service. Again, it was top quality and we are delighted with the product. Great service from Rami, thanks again."
"Rami did 2 very different collages for me: an Australia map with holiday pics, and a Heart Shape with family photos. Both are excellent. The positioning of the pictures and the balance between landscape and portrait is thoughtful and precise. I am very pleased with the result. Communication was prompt and easy with helpful suggestions and advice. I was also given a discount for doing 2 at once! Well done Rami, and Thank you. I recommend Red Canvas 100% and will use them again. Jen Gibson"
"Great product, perfect finish! Would use this company again."
"The product was great and good customer service."
"The advice provided made sure I got the right gift voucher for my son to showcase his travel photos. Can't wait to see the final collage."
"Great service and product- really happy to recommend. Good personalised gift idea"
"We were quite happy with the final product, however, some creative work could have been added to it such as resizing, playing with the tones, etc. Edficiently done and on time. Great quality materials and print."
"The service was quick and efficient. Mr. Rami was in contact throughout the whole process. Definitely, 5 star service."
"I ordered a TEXT Picture for my 10 year old Great Niece , which spells her name. It was for her bedroom wall, she was so delighted with it , as were the rest of her family. The selection of where the photographs were placed into the letters, made the best out of each photograph. Not a childrens gift you may think but her 3 year old sister loves it so much, she wants her own name on the wall fillled with family photographs, so I am now about to order her one for Christmas."
"I recently ordered a canvas from Red Canvas ltd, as a wedding gift for my sister in law. I could not recommend them enough...Everything was so easy from uploading the photos to completing my final order. I had regular contact from the company as i left it a little late to order the canvas and needed for a particular date but they kept me up to date with my order and it arrived just in time..The quality of the canvas was excellent, the photos were much larger than i had expected and my sister in law and new hubby absolutely loved it...I taught at first the canvas was expensive but when i seen the finished product it was worth every penny and i will def be ordering from Rev Canvas again.."
"Delivered on time ... good quality very happy - thank you"
"Just received another canvas I ordered from Red Canvas. As before great quality and service and very flexible with the layout. Thanks Rami"
"They have good quality canvas and their work is amazing"
"Rami made a canvas with a picture of my Mum who died last year with a quote on it, as a present for my Dad. It is beautiful and we love it. Messages were responded to immediately and I couldn’t be happier about the service and the finished product - it was better than I had hoped for"
"Love my canvas really vivid colours. Good communication too and nothing too much trouble."
"Fantastic, unique, high quality and very personal product offered by Red Canvas. The process was efficient with regular email updates and delivery was speedy and prompt. I highly recommend these products and hope to have the occasion to purchase another product in the future. Thank you Rami."
"I had a holiday pictures canvas made, it was perfect! couldnt have asked for a better quality or a better service. Would defo use again. Thanks Rami"
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage is rated 4.97 based on 217 reviews