Redbows Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redbows Ltd
Read Redbows Ltd Reviews

About Redbows Ltd:

A leading UK promotional advertising gifts company and BPMA Charter Distributor providing a wide range of creative giveaways, artwork design services, fulfillment and logistics services and bespoke/customer promotional items.

marketing@redbows.co.uk

Merlin Court 24 Bryntirion Drive

Tell us how Redbows Ltd made you happy
We recently had some pens from Redbows printed with our logo for an exhibition. The team really listened to what we needed and after several samples we found exactly the right pen we needed and had them delivered, printed with our logo for an important event.
Excellant service, the team where very helpful. Item is of a good standard. Very please and will be using Redbows in the future.
Excellent service. Item sourced and the whole experience
Efficient, personable and friendly service. Goods delivered quickly and of good quality.
Excellent service and a really good quality bag. The only downside was that I ordered the blue-handled bag and when they arrived, they were not blue!
Hi Kim, thank you for the feedback. We are going to look into this for you as the bags should be as per the artwork proof signed off. It may be that the supplier uses a tone of blue, like theale. We'll advise further on this. Best regards Dawn.
We used Redbows this time last year to order little bugs. The service was great then. We unexpectedly ran out of bugs last week, Redbows were able to supply us with more and they arrived today (03/10/12). Many thanks to Dawn and Ciosa for all their help and to all involved with the order. The service this year has been terrific.
Customer services where excellent from the lovely sounding Ciosa Napier who I found to be helpful, friendly and efficient. Ordering process was quick and easy and the overall experience was hassle free, simple and pleasant. Well done Redbows!
I ordered water bottles from Redbows and they were extremely helpful from start to finish. The order was delivered quickly and before schedule. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Many thanks!
A very efficient service
Very good service. Delivered good products under pretty demanding timescales.
We needed some Eyewear Retainers done on a very quick turnaround for a corporate event our customer was organising and Redbows came up trumps for us. Ciosa was a pleasure to deal with and the service and quality of product was outstanding. I would recommend Redbows to everyone and will certainly be going straight to them when my next promotional item is required. Many thanks to them for all their help on this order.
Matt - Invoice Number 4430
Quick ,efficient and friendly service.
Delivery could have caused us a big problem as there was nobody at the delivery address in Birmingham during the morning. I was travelling from Essex. Luckily the caretaker was on site so was able to accept the bags for us.
Hi Jenny, thank you for the feedback. It is very much appreciated. We actually incurred an extra £100 cost to get the goods to you on the date requested and absorbed this as a gesture of goodwill. Luckily the caretaker was there to accept the delivery. We will look into how we can improve communications on timed deliveries for the future. Best regards Dawn.
We used Redbows for

Matt @ Kingfisher Leisurewear
I've been dealing with Redbows for a while now and have always found the service fast and efficient, and the quality of the products of a reliable, high standard. I've dealt personally with Ciosa who I've always found to be very friendly and helpful and a pleasure to do business with.
Friendly service with a speedy response.
Excellent customer service from Ciosa and the team. When producing merchandise with logos, there are certain sizes that have to be adhered to and Ciosa is fantastic in ensuring that everything is correct so that we adhere with external funding guidelines.
Have recommended the company to other colleagues who have since used Redbows.
Excellent service and prompt delivery for a well priced product
Everything was spot-on from start to finish, and deliveries (draft artwork, finished goods, etc.) prompt almost to the point of being scary.
Redbows Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 101 reviews