Redbows Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redbows Ltd
Read Redbows Ltd Reviews

About Redbows Ltd:

A leading UK promotional advertising gifts company and BPMA Charter Distributor providing a wide range of creative giveaways, artwork design services, fulfillment and logistics services and bespoke/customer promotional items.

marketing@redbows.co.uk

Merlin Court 24 Bryntirion Drive

Tell us how Redbows Ltd made you happy
Ciosa has been really helpful and very informative. Excellent service.
Delighted with black horse bugs, excellent service thankyou
Mini grow kits were given as a gift at a corporate event and were very well recieved. Will consider using for a future event.
Ciosa in the sales team was very helpful and very quick to respond to queries/emails. The bugs I ordered are of good quality and the extent that they could be personalised to fit our brand was great. I would definitely order from Redbows again.
Excellent service from Dawn!
Excellent service from first enquiry through to delivery and a really stunning branded ribbon produced - we love it!

Extremely efficient and friendly service which met all requirements for our orders.

Once again a pleasure to do business with your company.
Thank you the product was good and on time
Very pleased with the service and merchandised produced. Thank you.
Perfect results and fast service - again
Ist class speedy service from Dawn at Redbows. Excellent value for money!
Thank you for the positive review Richard, much appreciated.
We've always found Redbows Ltd to be a totally reliable and trustworthy company and their staff very professional. All products have been of good quality and delivered within agreed time scales.

My only suggestion would be, minimum order quantities could be reduced.
Thanks so much for the t-shirts, they look great and were delivered extremely promptly. Very impressed with your customer service! Would highly recommend!
Great customer care and help
Excellent, hassle free. I have used this company many times now and have recommended to other business users.
I have been very impressed by my experience of Redbows ltd. The quality of the products is high and the customer service is excellent.
We've used Redbows a few times now and have always been impressed with the quality of both the service and the products. They've also been able to meet our tight deadlines which is fantastic! Highly recommended.
We have used Redbows numerous times in the past couple of years and have always found them to be a professional, quality and efficient service. The staff are always helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
I used Redbows because I required some awards for end of year presentations and they were the best service available at the time, quoting a week delivery at the time and turned around in 3 days with the offer of engraving The logo only then names and details to follow afterwards. First class service at a bad time of year well done
I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Redbows. We had a very tight deadline and they pulled out all the stops to deliver on time. Quality of merchandise was excellent too.
Redbows Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 101 reviews