Redbows Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redbows Ltd
Read Redbows Ltd Reviews

About Redbows Ltd:

A leading UK promotional advertising gifts company and BPMA Charter Distributor providing a wide range of creative giveaways, artwork design services, fulfillment and logistics services and bespoke/customer promotional items.

marketing@redbows.co.uk

Merlin Court 24 Bryntirion Drive

Tell us how Redbows Ltd made you happy
Loved the product, ordering was simple, great customer service from Dawn and delivery was very quick.
Delivery of product in a very tight deadline
They sourced products requested even though they were not in the catalogue. I changed my mind about the wording prior to approval and this was not a problem for the design team.
The items ordered arrived quickly and are great.
Lots of communication, transparent process, quick delivery, great results :)
I found the customer service excellent, but since I've been asked to review my experience I will say that when I compared the mugs ordered aganist the sample received (which I regret not doing immediately) they were not exactly the same as the sample received and some people have found faulty caps on the water bottles. So I suppose I might hesitate if wanting to place further orders.
Hi Emma, we are really sorry to hear about this experience - it's the first time in almost 10 years trading we have ever had a review like this. Sometimes problems do occur and we do the very best we can to rectify them and make sure that they do not happen again. I will ask Dawn to contact you to find out further information and see what we can do for you with these goods. Robin
Fabulous service. Really helped us out with a last minute job. We will use again!
Perfectly branded, different and brilliant way to send a gift to clients and something which they can all share, would be good to get different sweets in there too. And Dawn was incredibly helpful and had the answer to all of my questions and changes we needed.
Excellent experience. Very helpful. Pleased with product and would definitely recommend the company.
All communications were fast and professional.
I have dealt with Redbows on a couple of occasions over the past year and each time have been very pleased with the level of service provided.
Dawn and the team have responded promptly and with a friendly and efficient service.
I shall go back when we need further promotional materials, without hesitation
Great service, simple and easy great support from Ciosa.
Very good customer service, good communication with sales team to make sure product was right.
Product was of good quality, very happy.
They produced a great calendar for us.
The service I received from our account manager was excellent. Keeping me informed throughout and assisting with my requirement to ensure that it was to the specification that we required.
Delivered before the delivery date and all wrapped sufficiently and no damages
Fantastic service at short notice,
Excellent service, turn around of products excellent (always obliging) even when issued with short deadlines.
I've used this company on a number of occasions and would highly recommend
Perfect service - from your great team :) yet again 5 stars
Excellent support from start to finish and super fast turn around time - a 10/10 service and will totally use again.
Excellent service once again and product is exactly as expected.
Effortless ordering and very efficient
Redbows Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 101 reviews