Red17 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red17
Read Red17 Reviews

About Red17:

Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

Red17 Limited
PO Box 7818
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 9JE

Tell us how Red17 made you happy
I have purchased goods from RED17 a few times now and cannot fault the service or product. Happy to recommend.
Very speedy delivery of our order.
Very nice product, had a bit of a problem super helpful staff member go me sorted in seconds overall excellent
Supportive sales staff who resolved an ordering problem
Excellent service. Fast delivery, great product. Many thanks
The order arrived very quickly. The product is very good, we are considering ordering another one to sit along side it, making a bigger notice board.
Very pleased.
Good product. Efficient and quick service. Thank you very much.
Product excellent, service and speed of delivery excellent prices excellent for the high quality of the product. Very very happy with my purchase!
Efficient and friendly service with prompt delivery.
Excellent product and service.
Fantastic service and we are really pleased with the quality of the product. Perfect match for the rest of our meeting furniture.
Service is excellent, very clear and helpful. Delivery was lightning speed. So we are extremely happy.
Yet again the team at Red17 produced the goods on time and to the highest quality. Thanks to your excellent advice and service, our event looked great!
Good quality products, in this case, swing sign pockets, prompt delivery.
delighted with our frames , very quick and promt service
Thank-you
Nothing but praise for the service provided on my first order I did not apply the free postage. My second order was for a lesser amount but free postage was applied without any problems. Thank you to the Red 17 team.
On Tuesday 13th March I rang to enquire about purchasing two spare keys for one of your lockable outdoor display cabinets. I had purchased a cabinet last year for our small bowling club but the spare key has been mislaid. The person I spoke to was very patient and took considerable trouble to find the original order to ascertain the correct keys. Because you could not accept a credit card payment over the telephone,I asked that an invoice be included so that I could send a cheque by return post. The keys arrived in the post today - what service. Further there was no invoice included! Please accept my sincere thanks on behalf of our Club for your generosity. I have to congratulate you on your outstanding customer service. I have now rung you twice for help and advice and on both occasions have found you most patient and helpful. I shall have no hesitation in recommending you to associates should they have requirements that your company can fill. Thank you again and very best regards. John Thody
Hi John, glad you got the keys okay and thank you very much for your kind words

much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Red17.
Excellent products delivered the following day
Very good service, products are exactly what they say they are on the website. Easy to navigate around site. Helpful and friendly team. Quick delivery too.
Fantastic website quick and easy to find and select the product, super quick delivery even at Christmas. Well done Red17
Red17 is rated 4.79 based on 348 reviews