Red17 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red17
Read Red17 Reviews

About Red17:

Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

Red17 Limited
PO Box 7818
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 9JE

Tell us how Red17 made you happy
Excellent quality, competitively priced and very quick service. Will come back for more.
Good quality frame and quick delivery. Bit pricey though.
The material was exactly as described and of high quality (no fog patches or ripples.) It was delivered promptly and the package was at a good price. I'll be using Red 17 again.
Brilliant service great product great comunications
Great frame! Impressed with quality, speed of delivery and the very good value for money! Many thanks, will buy again and recommend to friends.
easy to order, quick delivery and good quality and value would definitely use again
great value for money and wonderful customer service! Thank you so much
I have just made my first purchase from red17. Good value for money (a special offer), excellent quality and delivered on time. Couldn't ask for better.
Excellent service
Extremely helpful with graphics request. Very pleased with the final swinger 2 sign.
Sounds cliched, but you ca forget the rest, red17 is the best! :)
Great quality, great service & great delivery! What more could you want? I would highly recommend!
Great product and super fast delivery!
Fabulous frame and once I'd watched the YouTube video on how to use it, we were away! Looks amazing and I will use this company again.
Hi Sara, you have ordered a poster snap frame from us that opens and closes by levering the edges of the frame open and shut. Please see this very short video demonstration https://youtu.be/0jKDsHtxByk
Kind regards,
Red17
Very happy with the stands we ordered! They look great and seem quality! They were delivered promptly, as advertised, no hiccups along the way! Would definitely purchase again!
Good quality notice board delivered quickly easy to hang. Would purchase from Red17 again
I ordered 2 poster boxes for the outside of our theatre, to say we are very pleased is an under-statement.
I originally ordered the poster boxes as led back lit but then changed to un-lit, which I was so pleased that this wasn't an issue to change my order.

Very good indeed!!
I'm really pleased with the flagpoles. I have been searching a long time for small wall mounted flagpoles and delighted to receive the items promptly. Thank you Red17 a great product for the price.
My purchase item catalogue stand delivered next within 24 hour service.
I did not opened item and can’t comment about product.
Thanks
Great value, lightweight, easy to maneouvre and ideal for what we need.
Red17 is rated 4.79 based on 348 reviews