Red17 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red17
Read Red17 Reviews

About Red17:

Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

Red17 Limited
PO Box 7818
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 9JE

Tell us how Red17 made you happy
I ordered two snap-fit frames.
They're excellent quality, well-priced and delivered on time.
Great service - I recommend Red17 and will certainly order from them again.
I thought I had a fault with my item, so I emailed the help team and they were able to help me sort my item out (which wasn't faulty after all)
They were polite and informative in their responses.
Great service ordered one day and delivered the next!
Excellent quality, competitively priced and very quick service. Will come back for more.
Good quality frame and quick delivery. Bit pricey though.
Good efficient service & helpful video
Item as described, very good quality.
The material was exactly as described and of high quality (no fog patches or ripples.) It was delivered promptly and the package was at a good price. I'll be using Red 17 again.
Brilliant service great product great comunications
Great frame! Impressed with quality, speed of delivery and the very good value for money! Many thanks, will buy again and recommend to friends.
Have used these guys before. Good service. Had delivery issues this time around but was dealt with and deivered promtly once sorted out.
Hi Ian, we had replied to your previous email so we are not sure why you did not receive it.
Your order was placed on Friday 21st and you had selected a 1-3 working day delivery service.
Your order was delivered to the following address on Tuesday 25th at 11:40am by TNT Couriers and signed for in good condition by “glenn” - 1 parcel.

Kind regards,
Red17.
easy to order, quick delivery and good quality and value would definitely use again
great value for money and wonderful customer service! Thank you so much
I have just made my first purchase from red17. Good value for money (a special offer), excellent quality and delivered on time. Couldn't ask for better.
Excellent service
Extremely helpful with graphics request. Very pleased with the final swinger 2 sign.
Sounds cliched, but you ca forget the rest, red17 is the best! :)
Great quality, great service & great delivery! What more could you want? I would highly recommend!
Great product and super fast delivery!
Fabulous frame and once I'd watched the YouTube video on how to use it, we were away! Looks amazing and I will use this company again.
Hi Sara, you have ordered a poster snap frame from us that opens and closes by levering the edges of the frame open and shut. Please see this very short video demonstration https://youtu.be/0jKDsHtxByk
Kind regards,