Red Point Cleaning Service Reviews

office@redpointcs.co.uk

28 Dunoon Road

Tell us how Red Point Cleaning Service made you happy
Good service
Very good service highly recommend
Very good, would recommend to one and all and sundry
Very Professional The best window cleaners we've had .
Good communication, excellent service.
Red point are the best window cleaners I've ever used , each member of staff is hard working & polite, I'm very pleased with their work , my windows are sparkling each time they clean them !
Excellent service - totally reliable, they have never let us down . Faultless window cleaning by Max who is always so helpful in opening and closing the gates. Very good value. Can’t fault the Company and Max deserves a special mention for his work and his friendly approach .
Very good service , quick and professionals.
Will always text to ask whether date for next service is any good. Staff always courteous and smiling.
Good and friendly service.
Outstanding ! I have used Red Point Cleaning for over 10 years for house cleaning, window cleaning and patio cleaning. They have always been excellent- efficient, thorough, reliable and friendly. The communication is very good. I recommend Red Point.
I've been using Red Point for window cleaning for nearly three years now. They always turn up on the day - you get a text reminder - and it's a clean and efficient service wth courteous people. Always happy with my sparkly windows!
Good but sometimes there are water marks when dry.
Excellent window cleaning at a fair price. Always reliable
Excellent
Excellent communication with Red Point. The work was carried out to a very high standard with hi tech equipment. We were sent plenty of photos of before and after the gutter cleaning. Windows were also cleaned, free of smears. The building was 4/5 stories and the access wasn't easy but Red Point did a fantastic job. Highly recommended
Was ok. Disappointed that all they did was rinse the windows and fascias with water and nothing more. Covered in water marks so spent over £100 for something I could have done better myself. Gutters were done well. Polite but did dispute the agreed works so they had to return to complete. Have then had unsolicited text messages since then that apparently book me in for more work. Wouldn't use again.
Hi Thay are always on time and do a fantastic job, really polite and happy to help , would always promote them . Wishing you all happy working week 😊
Great service, reliable, good value and good finish
Excellent service every time. Red Point have cleaned my windows for several years now and I have always been delighted with the friendly service.
Red Point Cleaning Service is rated 4.81 based on 21 reviews