Red Point Cleaning Service Reviews

office@redpointcs.co.uk

28 Dunoon Road

Tell us how Red Point Cleaning Service made you happy
Fantastic service
Red point cleaning service deliver A speedy efficient service
We are rally happy with the gutter and window cleaning work you did for us. Thank you very much. Seeing the before and after pictures of the gutters was a really good idea.
Since I started to use them, they have always provided a good and reliable service. Friendly and courteous staff.
Great job. Super clean windows. Very happy with the service.
Appointments are confirmed and never missed. You can pay by cash or bank transfer. My windows are always clean
Excellent service. Would recommend to friends.
The service is good but some cleaners don't take enough time to do the job, so the result varies depending on who came in that day.
Good service
Very good service highly recommend
Very good, would recommend to one and all and sundry
Very Professional The best window cleaners we've had .
Good communication, excellent service.
Red point are the best window cleaners I've ever used , each member of staff is hard working & polite, I'm very pleased with their work , my windows are sparkling each time they clean them !
Excellent service - totally reliable, they have never let us down . Faultless window cleaning by Max who is always so helpful in opening and closing the gates. Very good value. Can’t fault the Company and Max deserves a special mention for his work and his friendly approach .
Very good service , quick and professionals.
Will always text to ask whether date for next service is any good. Staff always courteous and smiling.
Good and friendly service.
Outstanding ! I have used Red Point Cleaning for over 10 years for house cleaning, window cleaning and patio cleaning. They have always been excellent- efficient, thorough, reliable and friendly. The communication is very good. I recommend Red Point.
I've been using Red Point for window cleaning for nearly three years now. They always turn up on the day - you get a text reminder - and it's a clean and efficient service wth courteous people. Always happy with my sparkly windows!
Red Point Cleaning Service is rated 4.79 based on 29 reviews