Red Paddle Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Paddle Co
Read Red Paddle Co Reviews

About Red Paddle Co:

Once upon a board, Red Paddle Co-founder, John Hibbard, realised there might be a better way of doing things. It was 2008 and paddleboarding was just getting going. As he paddled along on a heavy composite SUP, he had this crazy idea that it could be made better with an inflatable board.

It wasn’t just a hunch either. Having spent over a decade as a full-time, sponsored competitor on the professional windsurfing world tour, John was getting pretty weary of pleading with, and generally avoiding airline check-in staff due to the mountain of cumbersome windsurfing kit required for his numerous international trips (it was tough, but someone had to do it!). A problem, he realised, that every paddleboarder the world over would have to face if they wanted to travel anywhere with their standard hard board.

Tell us how Red Paddle Co made you happy
Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 15th August 2020
Nicci Park
Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Alex Bohdjalian
I bought another brand’s inflatable SUP but it didn’t come with a cover. Red Paddle Co’s fit the bill, so to speak. I like that it’s stretchy and sturdy and nondescript. I live on a 45ft sailboat and want to leave my SUP on the deck while at anchor or in marinas, and this will protect it from scuffs and sun damage in between paddles. (I’ll likely deflate and stow it when we’re underway.) As a bonus, customer service from Red Paddle has been top notch. Had I known about this brand sooner I would have bought my inflatable directly from them!
Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Purchased a 10'8 Red Paddle board recently and couldn't be happier with the quality of the product and the service provided. Well done Red Paddle.
Quality products and great service from the Red Paddle team. First port of call for my SUP needs.
Had difficulty returning my original item
I recently purchased a Red Paddle Co Schrader valve converter online for my Ride 10'6 iSUP. I made an error with my order and via email the issue was resolved without any hassalls. I received my converter quickly. Great build quality. I Highly recommend Red Paddle Co products and service.
The board glides vey well on the water. Very sturdy. A lot of attention to detail was put in the packaging. Inflates in no time. I highly recommend Red Paddle Co for any inflatable boards. Five star quality.
Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
I would only buy red paddle board s and i find the quality second to none, they are very stiff when inflated . I have a 10'6" a 12' 6 and use them all year round .
Regards
Steve
Good product delivered speedily.
Thanks .i like you
Well......the recently bought items were for a Son in Law on25th so they have not yet been opened. However he, our daughter and their daughter all have Red paddle boards and plenty of equipment and clothing which they all love. Excellent quality and excellent service.
Order was due to arrive a week ago and still not arrived yet.

While I am looking forward to the boards, it seems like the shipping companies used are poor (in this case the company has 1.2 star off 4k reviews).

For an order which is over 3k, was hoping for better delivery.
Product delivered on time easy ordering good choice of
items very happy
Excellent service and quality of goods
I bought the RED dog buoyancy aid for my dogs Christmas present!! ;-)). It turned up quickly and looks good quality.

...cant wait to get her our on the board with me, I think she'll love it
Service ad delivery OK but should keep a bigger stock of items this was my second choice first item was out of stock and no advice of whether new items were being purchased for sale
Great online service and delivery when promised
Excellent company to deal with, always fast with great products, customer support second to none.
Fab Board looking forward to using it in 2021
Very quick delivery.
Item not used yet as Xmas present.
Epic brand and board! Couldn’t be happier.
Red Paddle Co is rated 4.81 based on 471 reviews