Red Paddle Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Paddle Co
Read Red Paddle Co Reviews

About Red Paddle Co:

Once upon a board, Red Paddle Co-founder, John Hibbard, realised there might be a better way of doing things. It was 2008 and paddleboarding was just getting going. As he paddled along on a heavy composite SUP, he had this crazy idea that it could be made better with an inflatable board.

It wasn’t just a hunch either. Having spent over a decade as a full-time, sponsored competitor on the professional windsurfing world tour, John was getting pretty weary of pleading with, and generally avoiding airline check-in staff due to the mountain of cumbersome windsurfing kit required for his numerous international trips (it was tough, but someone had to do it!). A problem, he realised, that every paddleboarder the world over would have to face if they wanted to travel anywhere with their standard hard board.

Tell us how Red Paddle Co made you happy
My order took a long time to come as a result I didn’t receive it before my holiday which was disappointing. The product is fine.
Easy to use website and easy to purchase items. Item out of stock but an email came back straight away and the item then delivered, as promised, within the week.
Excellent quality, style and customer service.
Excellent quality, design and customer services. Not the cheapest but when quality and safety matter do you want cheap?
Items delivered very promptly. a slight delay was communicated immediately to manage expectations, and actual delivery took place exactly when described.
Excellent products. Excellent service.
The Microfibre changing robe is just what I needed for summer!
Item arrived within 24 hours of order and is excellent quality
Although it took me a while to get hold of my Red Paddle 11’3 sport SE I can honestly say it was well worth the wait. I had been using a fairly expensive board from another large and well known manufacturer as a stopgap but the difference between the two boards was like night and day. The first time I stood up on the 11’3 I could feel how much more stable it was and that was before even paddling one stroke, it inspires confidence and will definitely take your paddle boarding to the next level. I was covering longer distances much more easily right from the word go on this board. I have to say that everything about the Red Paddle experience has been first class. From the quality of the board and the rest of the package through to the customer service and the mail order department you get the impression that it’s a company that genuinely cares about what they sell and the people they sell it to. I emailed a query to their customer service team and had a personal response in less than five minutes, you don’t get service like that often. So to sum up I would have to say Red is best !.
Absolutely amazing first class service from red paddle always a pleasure to order from them
Love my Red paddle board. The quality of construction is impeccable. The pump fills the board in no time and I love the backpack and ability to easily carry my board anywhere. All my future boards will be Red.
Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Truly amazing board and company. Quick to answer questions by email and on phone. Friendly and expert people. Seriously one of the best companies I’ve ever dealt with. Thank-you.
Great product, and ideal for changing at busy beach!!. Service great too. Called ahead To check delivery timescales. Team were great, Friendly and helpful and assured delivery before our hols.
No issues so far
This is a fantastic company and the customer service is the fastest I have ever encountered. I have an 11’ compact and I broke the plastic protection on the pump pressure indicator a replacement was sent the next day. Quality gear, quality service
Our Family is having a great time with the new board!
Excellent customer service!
Service was better than was promised - price for cover was good and fits the dimensions we gave. Not had chance to take the cover to our paddleboard but sure it will fit and do the job it was purchased for.
Love my board
High quality products and exceptional customer service.
Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 19th July 2021