Red Paddle Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Paddle Co
Read Red Paddle Co Reviews

About Red Paddle Co:

Once upon a board, Red Paddle Co-founder, John Hibbard, realised there might be a better way of doing things. It was 2008 and paddleboarding was just getting going. As he paddled along on a heavy composite SUP, he had this crazy idea that it could be made better with an inflatable board.

It wasn’t just a hunch either. Having spent over a decade as a full-time, sponsored competitor on the professional windsurfing world tour, John was getting pretty weary of pleading with, and generally avoiding airline check-in staff due to the mountain of cumbersome windsurfing kit required for his numerous international trips (it was tough, but someone had to do it!). A problem, he realised, that every paddleboarder the world over would have to face if they wanted to travel anywhere with their standard hard board.

Tell us how Red Paddle Co made you happy
Я,очень доволен доской Red Paddle Voyager 13,2.
Boards von sehr hoher Qualität. Leichte handhabe beim aufpumpen und Transport. Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit meinem Board. :-)
Many thanks for the red paddle voyager 13.2 !!! It has good quality and really hi-tech SUP. lust summer it was used minimum tow days in week on the rive. As well it was dally use on black see during one month. This is a completely fast SUP that is stable in light sea waves. This is exactly what I expected from this!
I bought two 12’ 6” Voyager boards last October (2019), one for me and one for my wife. I’ve has so much fun learning how to standup paddle board and plan to get back on my board as soon as the weather gets warmer. The boards are built to a high spec. I work in Florida on a yacht and have persuaded the captain to purchase two Red Paddle Co SUP boards for the owner. When packed away, they take up little space, perfect for onboard a yacht.
Everything that I expected! Just love it!
I bought my first RED stand up paddle in 2013, I fell in love. Today I have 03 SUP, all of Red have rowed in several places here in Brazil. The boards are of excellent quality which gives a lot of pleasure and the certainty of having made a great investment.
Red Paddle Co. makes the best inflatable board out there and maybe the best board all around! I own 3 rigid boards 2 by YOLO and 1 SupLuv and all are great boards, but if I had know about Red Paddle when I first got started paddling I would own nothing but their inflatable boards. I have been on Starboard, Riviera, and others. Red store better and paddle just as good if not better than my rigid boards. I love my Explorer!!
I love my Red Paddle Board. This will be my third summer to use it. In the winter when our river is frozen solid I dream of being out on my paddle board on a warm summer day with my dog on board.
Simply the best
Voyager 13.2 is the best Red paddle is o. k.
Gooooooood!!!
Reliable board, offers a lot of fun on the sea.
I am very happy with my new red paddleco board!!! It was an upgrade from my previous board. Im loving the new features on the new board such as more handles and more room for storage during a paddle. It is definetly more secure than previous models. Thank you
Quality made boards and equipment fantastic customer support. I would like to see more in the clothing line.
After one season using the Red paddle board we couldn't be happier. We keep the paddle board on our pleasure boat in the Pacific Northwest, and we find it easy to store, set up and pack up. We have used the board many times and have enjoyed the experience of learning to use it and becoming proficient so we can use it in more challenging conditions. We are very pleased with the quality and performance.
Absolutely love the board, very stable and stiff compared to the 10'6 ride and great to take the kids out on. Great quality and service.
I ordered from a third party website the 'Red Paddle Co 11ft3 Sport - 2019' and that came with a number of accessories. I was very impressed by all the products made by Red Paddle Co. and highly recommend the board that I bought and the 'Carbon 50 3 piece paddle'. I was even more impressed after trying a friends board and paddle from an alternative brand and realised I'd definitely made the right decision.
I own a Red Paddle 12.6 Race for 2 years now. Weekly paddeling at Loosdrecht in the Netherlands gives me satisfaction, energy, core muscle stability and endlessly being out in a beautiful nature year round! Another nice fact is that I have a single Hcp since I am paddeling wich helps me a lot in consistency and stress free golf!
I love my paddleboard and can't believe I didn't buy one sooner. I opted for the ride 10.8 which I have used on lakes, rivers and out on the cornish coast. The fact I can pack it away in a "rucksack" is brilliant and over the summer it sits in the back of my defender just in case I have the urge and a great spot to paddle at anytime. I bought the upgraded glass paddle which gives great control and a huge amount of power when you are going against the wind. The board is easy to inflate with the dual pressure pump although some days it seems like hard work, and just as easy to deflate and pack away. The materials it is made from are top quality and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone who was thinking of getting one.
awesome board! I tried out few boards when considering the RED board, but nothing came close to the RED in my view...
Red Paddle Co is rated 4.86 based on 274 reviews