Red Paddle Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Paddle Co
Read Red Paddle Co Reviews

About Red Paddle Co:

Once upon a board, Red Paddle Co-founder, John Hibbard, realised there might be a better way of doing things. It was 2008 and paddleboarding was just getting going. As he paddled along on a heavy composite SUP, he had this crazy idea that it could be made better with an inflatable board.

It wasn’t just a hunch either. Having spent over a decade as a full-time, sponsored competitor on the professional windsurfing world tour, John was getting pretty weary of pleading with, and generally avoiding airline check-in staff due to the mountain of cumbersome windsurfing kit required for his numerous international trips (it was tough, but someone had to do it!). A problem, he realised, that every paddleboarder the world over would have to face if they wanted to travel anywhere with their standard hard board.

Tell us how Red Paddle Co made you happy
We love our paddle paddle boards, but recently purchased a fitting to use an air compressor to pump them up and cannot get it to work.
Red Paddle Co 3 star review on 17th September 2020
Hi Donna,

We'd love to help you get this working. Please feel free to contact us at team@redpaddleco.com and we will assist you.

Many thanks
John
Amazing turned up in and hour and a half after ordering online delivered from a local store. Looking forward to a summer of adventure.
Planche au top ,tout est bien pensé que ça soit pour la planche ou les accessoires la qualité est au rendez vous .Et si vous deviez quand même avoir un problème le service client est très réactif et compétent.
Great product and excellent delivery service. Received my product in 2 days 👍🏻👍🏻
Excellent communication and sought to rectify postage problem without extra charge
Got our item super fast and as always, quality was perfect. Thanks Red Paddle Co for making the best summer gear!
Excellent quality, exceptional design for real paddle fun!
Excellent quality products. Very versatile. The board bag is super handy and large, carries all our gear for a day trip. 18L cooler works awesome, super versatile as well. Custom tie down to my voyager is a huge plus. Definitely recommend for everyone!
Excellent customer service, excellent products!!
Un produit de très haute qualité.
Un service à la clientèle tout aussi impeccable.
Very good service and lovely speedy boards. Great kit and pump is super efficient.
Great customer service and quick dispatch to keep me paddling!
Great customer service and very quick delivery.
Great product. Friendly service :)
Super high quality board with tons of speed. Newer to paddling but didn't have much of a problem with stability.
Best paddle board on the planet!
Timely delivery, thank you.
I chose Red Paddle after reviewing what the market had to offer and after using Red Paddle Boards in an instructional session and in hires. The quality of the boards was obvious from the condition of the hire boards, which obviously get a lot of harsh treatment. It was a difficult decision which board to go for and I was impressed to receive a video recommendation from Red Paddle direct. In the end I chose the Ride 10’8” and then purchased another one from the 2020 range. This board and all the associated equipment make me happy every time and I am using the second board to encourage friends and family to get into SUP. I have also bought a few accessories and they are also excellent. In addition to the superb quality of all the equipment, after sales support from Red Paddle has been beyond expectations giving advice on how best to choose and use their products and to get the most out of Paddleboarding. I am really pleased I discovered SUP and especially pleased I chose Red Paddle Co. There is no company to touch them.
Love my Red Paddle SUP. It’s lightweight and easy to travel with.
Recently purchased the cool bag and used it the first time during this recent heat wave.
We put two ice packs in as didn’t want to use ice as had food in it as well, we were out for 10 hours on and off the board and I can honestly say that when we got back the remaking drinks were cooler than when we put them in and the ice blocks were still solid. Amazing product would highly recommend.
Red Paddle Co is rated 4.81 based on 434 reviews