Red Paddle Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Paddle Co
Read Red Paddle Co Reviews

About Red Paddle Co:

Once upon a board, Red Paddle Co-founder, John Hibbard, realised there might be a better way of doing things. It was 2008 and paddleboarding was just getting going. As he paddled along on a heavy composite SUP, he had this crazy idea that it could be made better with an inflatable board.

It wasn’t just a hunch either. Having spent over a decade as a full-time, sponsored competitor on the professional windsurfing world tour, John was getting pretty weary of pleading with, and generally avoiding airline check-in staff due to the mountain of cumbersome windsurfing kit required for his numerous international trips (it was tough, but someone had to do it!). A problem, he realised, that every paddleboarder the world over would have to face if they wanted to travel anywhere with their standard hard board.

Tell us how Red Paddle Co made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
So happy with my board. This is my first inflatable board and would not go any other way. It is so durable, has plenty of room for me and my pup, and has the perfect set up for doing yoga. My husband got on it once and already wants to get one too!
Brilliant product....so much better than the other brands we have tried.
You get what you want, quality.
I have bought many Red Paddle Co products over the last 5 years and on every occasion I have been very happy with the design, functionality and especially the durability.
It's all good.
This is my third Board now and just got the 2020 version. Pure class - ant rate highly enough
I absolutely love the red products - I have tried several other cheaper boards and they are no comparison. You pay for what you get and I can’t get enough of the products they do !
Very good customer service in helping to choose a board. Very happy with product.
Red Paddle Boards are fantastic. Support teams are great. Communication and delivery could be improved. The prices are steep and its disappointing that they have will not offer even a slight discount on a second purchase. Regardless, I wouldn't buy a different board. The quality and ride is profound.
#redpaddleco Makes a great product. I purchased a closeout Wild 9’6” at a sweet price. With the money I saved I added a carbon paddle and their 22 L deck bag that fits perfectly under the factory webbing and couples perfectly with the integrated no slip strips. This board is awesome. Extremely playful and sooo stable blowing through foam piles. I also added a 9” #fcs touring fin for the occasional flat water or cruise on the Willamette River. Thanks for making such great product. The quality inspires confidence...something we all need when out on the water.
-GH
Alex from Red Paddle was extremely helpful in making my choice of board and paddles as a gift for my husband. He made an extremely useful video and answered all of my questions promptly & efficiently. Goods arrived two days after placing order. The boxes are now waiting to be opened at the end of May on my husband’s birthday.
Under current lockdown conditions the speed this paddleboard was delivered to us was incredible - less than two days from my order. Having pumped the board up, which was reasonably quick, it is easy to see the quality of Red Paddle Co products. Greatly looking forward to taking this board out on the water very soon, when conditions allow.
Many thanks.
Paddle shirt a great product.
Red Paddle was amazing! I had questions about what the right paddle was for me and they emailed back right away with lots of helpful advice! I now have my new paddle and I love it!
I have purchased quite a few things from Red Paddle Company over the past two years and I am never disappointed, the quality of the items, the fast free delivery of the items are all outstanding, beyond my expectations.

The other amazing quality of the business is their customer service, when I have needed to use them, they are fast, friendly and efficient, it’s clear to me to see theses guys are happy in their work.

Automated email response quickly followed by a personal email from Red Paddle Co personnel’s or a friendly call, and queries / questions addressed fully and in a timely manner.

Very impressed and a very happy customer
Margaret French
i havent splashed down yet but i have unpacked and inflated and it does seem so far a quality SUP, as all of its contents too1
Best inflatable SUP by far, design, construction and the most awesome people to guide me in how to get the most out of it. Winning combination.
Can't use our new board until lockdown allows, but really pleased with the service. Quick delivery, well packaged etc. We have two red boards already so am sure we'll love our latest addition, just can't wait to get back out on the water!
HI, I ordered a 10.6 paddle board which was delivery within 24 hours along with free cool bag, which btw is awesome!!!So Impressed with board we ordered another one for the hubby which is due to be delivered after Easter break. Really good customer service, I contacted RED Paddle via FB any queries were answered very quickly DM.
I did heaps of research before I bought my board and can see why Red Paddle came out as one of the top brands. Love my 10'6" board - really easy to inflate, helpful storage bag and everything really high quality. I love using it, it stays inflated really well without any need to top up. If you're after a really high quality board, Red Paddle is the way to go.
Your Sales Process clearly has flaws
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your review. I am interested to know where we can improve and what particular issue you came across.

Many thanks
John

Red Paddle Co
Awesome service as always love the active jacket.
Red Paddle Co is rated 4.86 based on 298 reviews