Red Paddle Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Paddle Co
Read Red Paddle Co Reviews

About Red Paddle Co:

Once upon a board, Red Paddle Co-founder, John Hibbard, realised there might be a better way of doing things. It was 2008 and paddleboarding was just getting going. As he paddled along on a heavy composite SUP, he had this crazy idea that it could be made better with an inflatable board.

It wasn’t just a hunch either. Having spent over a decade as a full-time, sponsored competitor on the professional windsurfing world tour, John was getting pretty weary of pleading with, and generally avoiding airline check-in staff due to the mountain of cumbersome windsurfing kit required for his numerous international trips (it was tough, but someone had to do it!). A problem, he realised, that every paddleboarder the world over would have to face if they wanted to travel anywhere with their standard hard board.

Tell us how Red Paddle Co made you happy
Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Joan S
Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Joan S
Not used it yet but ordering was easy and delivery was very quick!
I have 5 products from red paddle. All the way from a board to a water bottle. Everything I have bought is top quality stuff. It has been through A LOT of adventures and 100’s of miles worth of paddling.
Not one hiccup or fault has ever come up.
Well worth the money!
Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 14th April 2021
I got what I ordered and it was fast. The quality is visible and I cant wait to use it.
I absolutely LOVE my red paddle board & so happy with my upgrade! The quality of the products from red paddle co is fantastic...happy paddling! 😁✌🏼
Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Easy purchase, good quality items and fast delivery. Excellent
I always have 100% confidence in Red Paddle Co not just in products but in their efficient customer service.
Amazing high quality goods have most of the red accessories along with my res paddle board x love love love red paddle co ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Amazing customer service too x x x THIS COMPANY CARES
Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 2nd April 2021 Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 2nd April 2021 Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Absolutely love my Red Paddle Board. Nothing feels quite so good as a day on the water. I love my purple PFD belt and my dry bag too.
Red Paddle Rocks 😎

Joan Sweeney
Scotland
Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 26th March 2021 Red Paddle Co 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Love your equipement and branding!
Loving my new 10'8 board, really pleased with it.
2021 pump is a game changer too!
Excellent produit et qualité de fabrication parfaite et durable
Fast delivery and great customer service
Pretty quick delivery considering we have a pandemic. Apart from that quality item every time from Red Paddle Co. Always happy with buying from them never let me down. I feel confident with there products even though I'm new to SUPing. Will buy again soon 😎👍
I have the voyager 2021. Very stable and it tracks well.
I have learnt the hard way, when you buy the cheapest, you regret it in the long run. Red paddle is not the cheapest, but you then get quality, well thought out, long lasting and great fun! I'm constantly approached about my Red Paddle gear, from SUP to Paddle to wheeled bag. If you are swithering - invest in quality!!!!
Superb paddle board company! Boards are all amazing - we have a Ride 10 8, Voyager 13 2 & a Compact 11 which are all awesome. All Red Paddle gear is truly fantastic & always does exactly what they say it does.
Produit de première qualité
excellent customer service. very happy with my service and choice of board!
Great quality in the products I have purchased so far!
Would recommend RP Co not only in their quality but being a U.K. based company.
When I have mailed for advice the response has been swift.
I will be purchasing again...
Our order came really fast , we have 2 x Red boards which are great and required a new paddle . We went for the carbon shaft and plastic paddle for a tougher more resilient paddle having younger kids in the family.Paddle came great colours !looks ace ...
Red Paddle Co is rated 4.82 based on 500 reviews