Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

"Susan L
Red Original 5 star review on 1st September 2020
paul f
More Photos & Videos
Very good and letting me know when as item was in stock
Had to look at small print to find out that next day delivery did not mean that
Products is good...
Quick delivery and good customer support!
Excellent quality and great delivery service. Zip is tough and needs some effort but that’s needed for longevity and waterproofness. Fitted my Sea Eagle kayak perfectly. My only negative is the plastic hooks to tie it in place on the boat or paddle board. Too stiff and could break. I would suggest replacing these with metal ones and a better quality flex. I much prefer webbing type straps , metal d rings and connectors. I may replace these myself.
I haven't used the change robe yet hence 4 stars, needs some use and washes to fully determine quality and longevity, but the medium fits well on my 5'10", with room to move. Delivery was excellent and fully informed.
Purchased a medium men’s jacket, disappointed that the lower quarter / waist area was incredibly tight and I’m a slim 32. Tried a large and it was far too big. Never ever had such an issue before and other customer comments appear to back this up, I’d suggest Red revisit the cut. Still, gifted the jacket to my very happy son. Also purchased 2 paddle boards (10.6 and 10.8) a lock and the domed deck storage bag which are all excellent.
Extrem schnelle Lieferung! Alle Artikel wie erwartet.
Great swim robe - even better if available in small size!
Excellent customer service. Loads of updates and quick delivery
Nice design and function
Good website, item arrived on time, a bit too much packaging for my liking, but the bag wasn't damaged in any way.
Extremely quick at replying to emails. Very quick delivery 👍
Good service and packaging
I liked the changing robe because it was light so I could pack it into my saddlebag easily when I used it today for the first time to go for an outdoor swim.I am 5'9'' and I would say it was just long enough for me and I was able to change under it without any embarassing moments
the support shown by red has been exceptional and far above what I’ve experienced from most sporting companies
I've only used it overnight so far but I am confident it will keep my food cool for much longer.
Package arrived in South Korea within 5 working days. Quality of the changing robe was good.
They seems to be quality products - Travel mug and water bottle. Thanks . Relatively new so unsure how durable with accidental bumps
Excellent
I'm a fan of the Red Original approach in general, that of re-inventing and trying to improve active wear and accessories. It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. When it's good it can be worth the extra premium you have to pay, when it's not the brand comes across as excessively expensive. I hope they keep trying and am looking forward to seeing what comes along from them in the future.
Deck bag is useful and coordinated with the Red boards, Zipper is stiff even when used with supplied lubricant.
Red Original is rated 4.90 based on 654 reviews