Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
Bought a new board, expected a free cool bag as listed on the website, the offer had ended but the website had not, offered a 20% discount which is 10% in real terms on the £160 cool bag I didnt get, very disappointed, profits before principals 👎
The travel mugs are faultless
The hoodie however I feel is not the size as described on your sizing chart as it is very large and the elasticated bottom seems very loose
Great garment, was a birthday present 3 times tried to redirect on DPD website and it was still sent to our house!
Nice products.
Very confusing sizing, I ordered a woman large (I’m 5.8 size 14) I got a men large delivered but was told that it is in fact unisex so they are the same size. The rode is massive but it’s really good quality so I’m keeping.
I have not revised the product yet
Product is good pity the web site could be clearer
Had issues placing order and not helped by there being 2 areas within the site both give option to buy but I found it very confusing and was unable to place an order this may have been my fault or just a glitch on the day but I think I have been fair in this review
Love my paddle board