Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

"Susan L
Red Original 5 star review on 1st September 2020
paul f
More Photos & Videos
Customer service is amazing. High quality products. So happy. Thankyou so much guys!😍😍😍
Amazing products, amazing quality, amazing delivery service, and amazing customer service -what more is there to say from this very happy customer :-) thank you Red Paddle Co πŸ‘ won’t shop anywhere else unless I can’t buy it from you ⭐️
Red Original 5 star review on 13th May 2020
From start to finish the service and quality of the kit has been faultless.
Second time I have used and always deliver quality.
I have been so impressed with the customer service and delivery time of my orders during the covid19 isolation period. The products speak for themselves, well made and eye catching, I absolutely love them. I bought a changing robe for when I go paddle boarding, but as I can't go at the moment have been wearing it at home as a dressing gown, and it is so cozy. I have had to buy my wife one too. I highly recommend Red Original clothing and accessories
Second time of shopping with this company and I wasn’t disappointed. Brilliant service from start to finish and product the same awesome quality.
A fantastic premium brand, great products, nice packaging and good customer service. Yes you pay more, but you can see what you are paying for.
I’ve been following Red Original for a while now and have been thoroughly impressed with their products. My latest purchase is no different. Keep up the good work and I’ll be back soon
Red produce great products that have clearly had a lot of thought put into them to ensure they are well engineered and very well suited to the tasks they were designed for.
Great customer focus, excellent service and caring communication, love Red Original
SUP DECK BAG NOT USED IT YET NICE SIZE MORE USES THAN JUST FOR PUTTING ON YOUR SUP. MENS PRO ROBE GOOD QUALITY WOULD RECOMMEND. RED ORIGINAL GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS
Despite the current lockdown situation my order arrived within 48 hours. When I queried the application of a discount code on my basket I received a prompt response and rectification of the issue. I believe the real mark of great customer service is how any problems are dealt with - my problem was small but the service I received was fab!
Needless to say my products are of high quality - the insulated mugs and water bottles really do keep cold liquids cold (even when left in my car all day last summer!) and hot liquids hot! πŸ™‚
Excellent service all round. Thank you! My daughter is delighted!
Quality cool items.
Well designed and made.
Bought multiple products and all have been great and more importantly, as described.

Really enjoying the products and making paddle boarding so much more fun!!!!!!
Red Original is rated 4.90 based on 674 reviews