Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
I'm a fan of the Red Original approach in general, that of re-inventing and trying to improve active wear and accessories. It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. When it's good it can be worth the extra premium you have to pay, when it's not the brand comes across as excessively expensive. I hope they keep trying and am looking forward to seeing what comes along from them in the future.
Deck bag is useful and coordinated with the Red boards, Zipper is stiff even when used with supplied lubricant.
Everything I have ordered has arrived promptly
The products themselves have been of exceptional quality
And the packaging is recycled and recyclable
This looks a really good product. I bought this for my husband as a Christmas present. I’m a we but disappointed though as I missed out on getting the free mug gift that you were promoting yesterday. Will let you know what he thinks of it after Christmas. The service was very quick and website was easy to order from. šŸ‘šŸ‘
Very good product and does all its needs too be be good value.
Seems like a good company. This ism 1st purchase with them...
Nice bottle.
Very good service and quality products!
Good service and product
Red Original have a range of products designed SUP boarding but can easily cross over into other outdoor or watersport activities . There website is easy to navigate however I found the payment page even using Pay-Pal was very long winded . Also spare parts should be able to be purchased from the main site and not have to pay for two lots of deliveries by two separate delivery vans ( not good for my carbon foot print ) , or theirs . Delivery was fast and came by DHL ( twice on the same day ) .
quality products , fast delivery
Excellent quality but a little expensive.
Good quality products that not only work but make an environmental difference
Great company and fast shipping.
Nice products and good customer service so far. However, I have not actually had time to use the equipment.
Good design, good quality, reasonable price.
I’m looking forward more new products.
Thank you.
Great bag, does the job. Protects my paddle. Delivery was poor, took a week for it to arrive
Great products and service. I am only giving 4* rather than 5* as having made numerous purchases of rather pricey items late last year special offers and free gifts promotions were emailed. This may have just been poor timing on my part as I like to be organised at Christmas time. When I enquired if having spent a few hundred £s if I was able to have the free offered gift this was declined. Disappointing really, that said they are great functional and stylish products.
Red Original is rated 4.90 based on 774 reviews