Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
I wanted a dry bag to carry a kayak trolley on my kayak. I contacted Red Original by online chat and they confirmed the size of bag I needed. They dispatched the bag but the courier lost it. Red Original sent another one immediately I told them and even refunded my next day delivery charge. Ross dealt with the problem and was even nice enough to send me an email to check I had received it in time for my planned kayaking trip. Great service from start to finish!
Professional and niche company offering great products. Love the red/grey branding as well.
Posted 1 hour ago
Extremely pleased with the service from ordering through to the delivery. Was notified of dispatch and delivery date. Will not hesitate to use service again thank you!👍😊
Excellent service and quality products that do the job they are designed for . No frills but practical
Great product and very efficient service- thanks
Grandkids delighted with their towel robes - snug and warm after a swim
Excellent quality and very cosy. Arrived when Red said it would. Bought it as a present but am thinking I really need one.
Everything they make is top quality and superbly designed. You can’t go wrong with any of the kit they make.
Bought for my daughter as does a lot of paddle boarding and has to change in a car park , excellent quality
So impressed with this company. Sent update emails when needed, phone contact easy and a pleasant experience, nothing was too much trouble. My grandsons towelling robe arrived next day, beautifully packed.
I am waiting notification email re adult pro robes and know I will receive the same service.
Product so far has been excellent and I would highly recommend this company in all respects. This is a genuine review.
Excellent service and quality of product
Now ordered two coats from Red in recent weeks and can say first class service. Immediately advised of not only delivery date but arrangements if you will not be home. Delivery time on the day advised by text/e mail by 11.00am. Both orders delivered within two working days. Excellent service
Fantastic service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent service , change robe arrived next day as promised . So please with the quality and warmth of robe.
I bought my husband a change robe for his birthday and he used it straight away for a dip in the November sea. It's brilliant. I'll be buying one for myself
Pro change robe, many good features but medium is too big and too short. I am female size 8/10 5ft 7. Really need it to be slimmer fit and longer.
Great service came really quick! Not used mug yet as it’s a present but looks great
Amazing service!!!! Amazing product!!! Thank you guys by far the best quality changing coat
Great designs, quality products, fast and friendly service and helpful advice videos.
Brilliant. Birthday presents for our Son.
Great service and fabulous communication. I feel like a valued customer.
Red Original is rated 4.91 based on 912 reviews