Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

Red Original 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Red Original 5 star review on 9th June 2020
Murray Watt
More Photos & Videos
Great products (this was my 3rd separate purchase) and prompt dispatch/delivery. We all need companies like this that know their activities/sports and understand the needs of fellow participants.
Company that feels like a community. Always love to buy from red and support the brand. High quality items!
Good website, item arrived on time, a bit too much packaging for my liking, but the bag wasn't damaged in any way.
I keep coming back to Red Original, the quality is second to none, I love all my Red Original purchases.
Great customer service from Luke, and quality products. What more can you ask for.
Great local company, that makes quality products.
Quick delivery even with current challenges covid 19.
I love the products. Very well made and stylish.
Great website! Great customer service!
I would highly recommend this company.The changing robe I ordered is great, just as described.
The customer service was excellent- the item was out of stock but my query regarding new stock was answered on the same day,the promised email advising me of the arrival of said item sent a few days later & the expired discount voucher still applied when I placed the order, which arrived only a couple of days later. Excellent,friendly service.
Great company great products... I’ve purchased the voyager 13.2 its such a perfect board really well thought out... the build quality is second to none... it tracks really well, it’s fast and it is huge so great if you want to head out for a few nights for some wild camping... The 22 psi and carbon rails make this board so stable I’ve used it on the sea and it’s as stable as my 34 wide irocker cruiser but so much nicer to paddle...Anyone who buys this board will be happy. Great customer service too
Strong and functional equipment.
Looks pretty too !
Great company with exceptional customer services.
It's the first time I've bought from RedOriginal and it was an excellent experience. I bought the Pro Change Jacket for post lockdown pool ready swimming, whenever that might be, which will be absolutely perfect. I am thrilled. The item was well packaged and it was delivered quickly and in perfect condition. RedOriginal's web site is clear and informative AND it works well.
Red Original offers well thought out, high quality products designed for the activities you do and worth the premium price tags, highly recommended.
The service from the team at Red was first class. A special mention to Luke and Katie who were really helpful and reacted quickly to all of my questions.
A really professional service - will definitely be purchasing again.
Great company - I'm a fan of Red boards anyway, and the service on the red original gear is fantastic. Order delivered next day, nice personal emails - excellent experience.
The customer service is fantastic amd love their products!
Great service and great product! The personal touch of contacting me to make sure all was well was greatly appreciated, would highly recommend Red Original
Great product. Works very well and the wider neck opening allows easy fishing out of a teabag. Simple but so appreciated. So many Great aspect from design to sustainable packaging that made me really pleased to have bought from you. Thanks.

Regards the packaging. All seems great as completely recyclable/compostable except the protective fabric like stuff around the bottle within the tube was difficult to know what to do with. Wasn’t sure if compostable/recyclable as no markings. Unlike brown cardboard which is instantly understandable as to what to do with the white fabric type stuff was unknown. Perhaps just a paper wrap would work?
Loved that the packing box used paper packing tape. These extras don’t go un-noticed. Big thumbs up.
Good service, quick delivery