Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
I wanted a dry bag to carry a kayak trolley on my kayak. I contacted Red Original by online chat and they confirmed the size of bag I needed. They dispatched the bag but the courier lost it. Red Original sent another one immediately I told them and even refunded my next day delivery charge. Ross dealt with the problem and was even nice enough to send me an email to check I had received it in time for my planned kayaking trip. Great service from start to finish!
Great service!
Recent purchases include Pro Change Robe which beats my other brand robe hands down. The feelbthe build and materials are so much more. I then got the 60ltr brand new sexy waterproof bag. What can I day my camping kit has been transferred and I am ready foe adventures. Great quick service as always 👍
Red Original 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Excellent customer service and very quick, no fuss delivery.
Very easy to order and great communications
Really quick service. Such a well designed piece of kit. It is well made, with attention to quality, durability and ease of use.
Very good customer service
Easy to use website. Great product. Very fast and Efficient delivery. Kept informed at each stage.
Red Original 5 star review on 5th May 2021
User friendly, informative and easy to navigate website, excellent customer service (product I wanted was out of stock but I was notified as soon as it was back and available). Company name is very powerful and inspires confidence in its products.
Delighted with my Red Pro Change Robe. Great quality and super quick delivery. All good!
V good service. Great range of products. Fast delivery.
Excellent customer service and brilliant products.
Excellent service
Amazing customer service, very quick delivery and they kept me informed every step of the way through processing of my order to the time of my delivery! Would highly recommend and use again
Could do with a zipped pocket inside and thicker lining. Otherwise very happy.
Great product. Feels lovely to wear and really improved the experience of exiting a Scottish loch on an overcast May day. Delivered quickly to the place requested. Nicely packaged also.
Love the brand integrity and image
Great to deal with
Red Original 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
Good website, quick delivery. A bit pricy from Norway, even for a norwegian, but hope it is worth it.
Great company to deal with. Clear information about products. Also dispatch really quickly so you have your kit as soon as possible to enjoy
Ordered a after swim robe and stuff sack - love them both - after swim robe really warm and cosy after a cold swim and packs down really well into the stuff sack - lovely colour too...
Red Original is rated 4.89 based on 1,517 reviews