Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
I wanted a dry bag to carry a kayak trolley on my kayak. I contacted Red Original by online chat and they confirmed the size of bag I needed. They dispatched the bag but the courier lost it. Red Original sent another one immediately I told them and even refunded my next day delivery charge. Ross dealt with the problem and was even nice enough to send me an email to check I had received it in time for my planned kayaking trip. Great service from start to finish!
Prompt service providing bespoke products
Posted 12 minutes ago
Looks good, feels good, and super fast delivery
Ordered two waist leashes for SUPs. Within 10 mins of placing the order I had email confirmation to say it had been dispatched, must be a record! Arrived next day. Delighted with quality and will feel much safer on the water now. Would definitely shop with these guys again.
Pure quality great service
Had a very good experience with your service.Will definitely use again!
My wife and I have now purchased 12 items of Red Original Gear. All have been delivered promptly and all have been excellent quality. It is certainly true that the quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten. My favourite items are Pro Change Jacket and the cool bag which is almost constant use but still looks like new
Great quality products and customer service was brilliant too.
Excellent product and service
Great quality product and efficient service! Thank you
Superior quality and construction of paddle boards as well as equipment! Outstanding customer service was very helpful in making choices as well.
Prompt postage, regular updates on delivery, quality product
Very pleased with product - used it for the first time today and it worked very well. My daughter and son in law have also purchased the product. Only negative for me was the amount of postage charged
Purchased for my 6yo grandson. Great quality and value for money, should last him for a good few years.
Red Original products & Staff are simply the best. I went to the ‘Dog Masters’ dog surfing championships, and nipped in the Red pop up shop - fab to meet some of the team, as always great customer service & product knowledge - thank you
Super service, delivered really quickly, well packaged and good communication. Great product choice too.
Lots of good gear, if you can actually buy any of it?
Most importantly the Red SUP equipment is a different level. Every feature and detail is of the highest quality, whether a board, paddle, travel bag, bottle or cool bag - everything purchased has been extremely impressive, you won't be disappointed. The customer service experience is also world class at every level.
good product and delivered promptly (DPD is the best)
Excellent product even though a little expensive. Keeps you warm and cosy after any outside ‘wet’ activities such as, hot tub, beach swim, to and from camping showers. My husband and I share, but had product been more competitively priced we would have purchased one each.
Top quality. Just what I expected. Quick delivery and kept informed at all stages. Highly recommended and thanks to Team Red
Red Original is rated 4.89 based on 1,897 reviews