Red Original Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Red Original

About Red Original: We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

luke@red-original.com

Click Here

Tell us how Red Original made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Kimberley S
"Excellent products again, very quick delivery and the best customer service I have ever had"
Miran G
"Everything is excellent"
Jennifer S
"Absolutely LOVE my new board! Would have never thought to buy an inflatable. After much research, it was the best purchase I could have ever made. One problem- I can't get out on the water near enough!!! That's a great problem to have!! I've even named her- Roja (red in Spanish) see ya on the water!!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Great products (this was my 3rd separate purchase) and prompt dispatch/delivery. We all need companies like this that know their activities/sports and understand the needs of fellow participants."
"Seems like a good company. This ism 1st purchase with them..."
"excellent gift for my partner, one happy girl!!!!"
"Ordering from Red Original was easy and straightforward. I was kept informed throughout the entire delivery process and their website told me everything I needed to know about the product to make an informed decision when placing my purchase."
"I found ordering very simple, I was impressed with the speed my order was delivered in & the packaging. I haven’t yet used the bottle for anything heated so am unable to comment regarding how long it stays hot-it’s labelled as 12 hours 😁"
"Great customer service and top quality product. Having the ability to pay with Klarna over 3 months is a winner too!"
"Brilliant bag and great quality, Bought two red water bottles and really good fit in pouches, highly recommended."
"This company is awesome. They provide a top quality service and top quality products. I have bought two 12'6'' Voyager boards, a couple of the changing robes, a lock, 30litre cool bag and a deck bag. The gear not only functions well, but also looks cool and feels of premium quality. I have not been so excited about a "thing" since I got my first bike when I was 8! The service is superb, I mistakenly ordered two medium size changing robes from the online store, I emailed Red Original and Luke offered to bring to my home (he lives in the same city as me) two large robes in exchange for the two mediums, if the order could not be changed before dispatch. The order was changed, sparing Luke a trip to my home, but I appreciated that he was prepared to go out of his way for me. I've been out on the water with my wife and we had a great time. After registering our boards, we now have access to The "Club House" area of their website and I love it, I recommend checking it out."
"I received my stainless steel flask today and I'm really pleased the flask is top quality really sturdy well made it would definitely recommend this product"
"Good Quality boards and gear would 100% Recommend to a friend or family member keep up the good work"
"Before my purchase I contacted Red Original for sizing advice and received a prompt response. I subsequently placed an order for a grey performance top layer that I am delighted with. Works well as a performance top but looks great for casual wear."
Hi Craig, delighted to hear that you love the top and that we could be of help to get the right size for you. Kind regards, Luke
"My bottle was delivered ahead of schedule and I'm impressed because it does exactly what it says on the tin! Since it arrived I've filled it with coffee at 06:00 each day to drink at 17:00 on the way home. It's still piping hot - in fact I've started adding a bit of cold water because it has scarcely cooled at at all."
"Love Red Original products and service, second to none!!"
"Nice bottle."
"Fantastic services ,very fast delivery"
"Very good customer service."
"Really good communication, and delivery timeframe. Delighted with my hat- it's ideal for any outdoor activity in the sunshine and looks great!"
"Bought the insulated men's changing robe and what a product held up perfectly for getting warm before heading out on the sup and getting changed in for sup and mtb riding awesome product ! 5/5"
"I purchased the deck bag. It’s excellent and I’m happy I invested a little more to get equipment of this quality. It pairs brilliantly with my Sport board. And the service is excellent, Red Paddle isn’t playing around. Thanks for putting the time into designing a fantastic kit. Robin Kausner Alberta, Canada"
"Super fast service."
"Nice site easy to navigate🤓"
Red Original is rated 4.89 based on 155 reviews