Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

luke@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
Great products (this was my 3rd separate purchase) and prompt dispatch/delivery. We all need companies like this that know their activities/sports and understand the needs of fellow participants.
Great products & service! What a find we were looking for stylish and practical designs and found it all here!
Posted 1 hour ago
Great products, great service and great customer service after purchase.
Great products
Bought multiple products and all have been great and more importantly, as described. Really enjoying the products and making paddle boarding so much more fun!!!!!!
Great, robust and effective bottle. Quick delivery.
Was impressed with the quality of the order. The quickness of the delivery was with me in my allotted time
Got the water bottle, totally lives up to the description- it's fantastic!
Great effective and efficient service, fantastic product with speedy delivery
Whole transaction was really quick and smooth, and the items themselves seem to be really high quality!!
Greta products
Fast service very good
The bottle is excellent quality and comes with a great option of screw top and bottle top for taking out. The packaging it very good quality, almost wanted to keep it in the box!
Good product and good service
I have now purchased 3 Red Original products and without doubt they have all ticked every box and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend the brand.
Great service as always
Impeccable service. Help when I needed it and the products I ordered were top quality. I shall be ordering more and I’m sure I will receive the same five star treatment šŸ˜Š
The online ordering experience was good and the company provided a quality product, packaged well and delivered on time.
Super Equipment, one thing better than the other. It has its price but the quality is outstanding. Most SUP companies focus on boards only, Red has the entire paddling experience in focus.
First time ordering and very happy. Big fan of the personal touch email after the order. I bought my iSUP from another company and was not impressed with the lack of gratitude/communication but very impressed with RED, even on a small order. Dying to order the deck bag - if you want to send me a nice discount code šŸ˜‰
Very good product and does all its needs too be be good value.
Red Original is rated 4.90 based on 182 reviews