Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
I wanted a dry bag to carry a kayak trolley on my kayak. I contacted Red Original by online chat and they confirmed the size of bag I needed. They dispatched the bag but the courier lost it. Red Original sent another one immediately I told them and even refunded my next day delivery charge. Ross dealt with the problem and was even nice enough to send me an email to check I had received it in time for my planned kayaking trip. Great service from start to finish!
I bought an outdoor swim coat for my daughter and I've been wearing it ever since! its super comfortable, gets you dry quickly and stylish too - highly recommend. it also arrived really quickly
Posted 48 minutes ago
Love these water bottles quite robust . Also very happy with the service and Fast delivery - thanks
Posted 1 hour ago
Really love the robe - stylish blue material, so cosy and warm and really excellent quality
Great brand. Excellent purchase journey. The product fits the description. Came quicker than I was expecting with a fully informed stepped delivery process
Muy buena calidad
Easy to order & very speedy delivery
Great company. Fast shipping and good customer service e.
High quality piece of kit, can't fault it. However the logo is a bit big. If it was more understated I might wear the robe more often for general use!
I'm really thrilled with my long-sleeved changing robe. Plenty of room to change, very warm, extremely cozy, but light enough to fit in my 28L tow-float which is a huge plus to me, as I don't ever have to worry about leaving it behind if I'm doing a river swim or staying for a while in the sea.
Red's customer service is amazing - even late in the evening they responded to my question almost immediately.
Great products and superb customer service! Amazing company altogether!
Quality !
Swift and helpful service
Amazing robe and great communication.
Red Original is a premium brand which delivers quality products, time after time with excellent service to further enhance its standing.
Very well made, super warm and obviously made with inclement weather in mind. The fabric on the inside is comfortable and soft with lots of room to move in the main body section.
I ordered the change robe. At the time of order it was out of stock. Red advised a due date for new stock and it arrived very quickly after that date. It was packaged well.
Good quality products, easy to order and really quick delivery.
The flask came next day and sent and email to confirm , excellent customer service
Fantastic products for paddle sports and the outdoors.
Long lasting gear which is designed to look good but also last and preform.
Red Original is rated 4.90 based on 759 reviews