Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
I wanted a dry bag to carry a kayak trolley on my kayak. I contacted Red Original by online chat and they confirmed the size of bag I needed. They dispatched the bag but the courier lost it. Red Original sent another one immediately I told them and even refunded my next day delivery charge. Ross dealt with the problem and was even nice enough to send me an email to check I had received it in time for my planned kayaking trip. Great service from start to finish!
So warm and lightweight! Can’t believe how great it is and the price is great too!
Perfect!! Quality materials and built to last! Highly recommend RED.
Easy to navigate web site
Prompt dispatch
Amazing product
Wish there was a bigger and more varied range . Would definitely buy more .
Red... not cheap, but products are well designed and I am very happy with my SUP and my robe.
P urchased the grey /red change robe , absolutely love this item , and would definitely recommend it , I purchased the small and I am a UK size 14 , it’s big and spacious, perfect for getting changed under . Love love love it
Red Original 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Love the changing robes and brilliant customer service.
Quality product and delivered quickly . Great all round
My Red original is perfect for keeping me dry and warm after I've been in the sea
Great service, fast delivery and strong communication. So pleased with our towel ponchos great quality thanks
Red Original 5 star review on 22nd February 2021 Red Original 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Ordered two SUP boards and other items, haven’t had chance to use but info on website was easy to reflate to and all equipment arrived as promptly as possible..
Red Original are just great at customer support - always apply to help and so knowledgeable about their lovely products. We are very proud to have such a great company operating from South Devon!
Customer support is responsive, pleasant, personable and genuine.
Lovely robe , fast delivery
An extremely quick turnaround from placement of online order to being delivered to my home address. The order process, delivery and post-delivery interaction with customers is very good with an easy to read informative format. Thanks Red Original.
Very easy to order, prompt delivery
Can't get over the brilliant service. It was easy to place my order and the delivery time was great. O bought a small flask and it has proved to be wonderful.
Great service, quick and efficient delivery.
The website was easy to use and the video demonstrations and size guide easy to understand. Delivery arrived within 2 days.
Arrived next working day like stated
Used couple of times in past month. Fast friendly & efficient service. Highly rec.
Red Original is rated 4.89 based on 1,263 reviews