Red Mosquito Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Red Mosquito Ltd

How would you rate Red Mosquito Ltd?

"Excellent Service, knowledgeable personnel and very dedicated team."
"Red Mosquito for me provides a top class service for our company. No task to small or big is never a problem. Over the years I can say that I have tried numerous IT support companies but Red Mosquito is by far head and shoulders above its competitors on Customer Service Product Knowledge Call out times Price"
"Andy Stark certainly knows his stuff when I comes to cryptoware. Less than 2 days and everything was back to normal after our cryptowall attach which ate our data, backups and shadow copies. Well done Andy"
"We have been working with Red Mosquito for many years and they have provided a reliable service tailored to our changing needs. In addition to this Red Mosquito have coordinated a number of office moves and IT upgrades. We have built a good relationship the Neil the Director at Red Mosquito who frequently takes time to check that we are happy their service."
"Very helpful and immediate in the service expectations as well Reasonably priced given the value of the data which was paramount to our business They saved us!!"
"My company had a ransom virus similar to the virus talk talk had and our IT company tried everything to unencrypt the files without any joy. Having lots a lot of important files I began to look on the Internet for companies I could trust, knowing nothing about this sort of thing I was very nervous to trust a company I had never had dealings with to come on to our server etc and have free access to everything! But I came across red mosquito who were very professional and didn't promise the earth. For a competitive price they had a look st my files and comnirmed they could unencrypt them... 3 days later they had recovered all files. I would have no hesitation in recommending these guys, first class service - thank you."
"I contacted Red Mosquito for troubles emerging from the aggression by a PC virus, and my subsequent request to recover encrypted data. The service provided by RedMosquito was really excellent for speed and effectiveness. The company also operated with great courtesy and deep attention. Thank you."
"I always find the guys very helpful and professional at all times , either on the phone , remote or site visits."
"Red Mosquito have always provided a great service for CMS Windows. Their technical knowledge and customer service are first rate and the staff always keen to help."
"Red Mosquito are a solicitous company that we find extremely responsive to our IT requirements. They have, without fail, provided solutions, both technical and advisory, with have been tailored to our needs"
"We have dealt with RM since 2002, and the reason we continue to do so, is that they are very good at what they do. They have a great team of people who are always technically capable, and keen to resolve issues that arise. We use them for our on-going IT support, and have also used them for individual projects. The best compliment I can pay Red Mosquito, is that of all the issues that we need to manage and control in our business, IT is not one of them."
"Knowledgeable staff who are happy to help. Also go out of their way to assist should a more serious problem arise. Highly recommend Red Mosquito"
"Red Mosquito are utilised as our external IT Consultants however they are not just Consultants, they provide a full end to end IT solution to our business and are more than happy to go that extra mile. From top to bottom nothing ever seems to be an issue, despite our business evolving over the years, they are always on hand to resolve any complex issues. They are both professional and pro-active and will seek to provide the best solution at all times and will engage with you each and every step of the way to ensure minimum disruption to your business. Steven Woods Director Anderson Knight Recruitment"
"Red Mosquito are absolutely the best IT company that we have ever dealt with. They explain technology and the benefits extremely well and every implementation they have performed has had immediate benefit to our practice. I am more than happy to recommend Red Mosquito to other business owners."
"I have used Red Mosquito for many years now, recommending them to the new employer I joined two years ago. I would have no hesitation in putting them forward to any business looking for a true out-sourced IT function. I trust their opinion and technical expertise and have complete peace of mind knowing that they are at our disposal. They have a steady, long-term staff on hand at all times to help us, and who have taken time to get to understand us, our people, our complex IT systems and how we operate as a business. I find them to be a highly ethical organisation and feel i can trust them to offer the best service at reasonable value."
"I was very impressed by MD Derek Smith's response to our initial enquiry and more impressed when I met him on site to discuss our IT requirements. His team are highly skilled and responsive to our evolving needs. Red Mosquito are pro-active partners and I am very pleased with their overall approach. Without exception, every RM employee we have dealt with has been enthusiastic, friendly and courteous - exactly what we expect and get from our own people. I would have no hesitation in recommending Red Mosquito."
"RM's response time to reactive IT issues is second to none. I would highly recommend them to any client looking for an external IT company. Paul Shields Cairn Letting Ltd"
"We planned our move to new Offices with Red Mosquito from the outset. They arranged all aspects of the IT, including providing competitive costs for the installation of our broadband and telephone services. We moved Offices over the weekend and our IT was fully functional by 9.00am on the Monday morning. A first class service provided by Red Mosquito and their staff."
"Red Mosquito are a joy to work with. They listen intently and then provide invaluable IT advice without any jargon."
"Very professional, quote came through quickly and they were able to complete the work in timely manner."
Red Mosquito Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 95 reviews