Red Mosquito Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Red Mosquito Ltd

27 Panorama Business Village

How would you rate Red Mosquito Ltd?

Stefano Zorzoli
Verified Buyer

I contacted Red Mosquito for troubles emerging from the aggression by a PC virus, and my subsequent request to recover encrypted data. The service provided by RedMosquito was really excellent for speed and effectiveness. The company also operated with great courtesy and deep attention. Thank you.
Liz Niven
Verified Buyer

I always find the guys very helpful and professional at all times , either on the phone , remote or site visits.

Martin McCrimmon
Verified Buyer

Red Mosquito have always provided a great service for CMS Windows. Their technical knowledge and customer service are first rate and the staff always keen to help.
John McLardie
Verified Buyer

Red Mosquito are a solicitous company that we find extremely responsive to our IT requirements. They have, without fail, provided solutions, both technical and advisory, with have been tailored to our needs
Ray Galt
Verified Buyer

We have dealt with RM since 2002, and the reason we continue to do so, is that they are very good at what they do. They have a great team of people who are always technically capable, and keen to resolve issues that arise. We use them for our on-going IT support, and have also used them for individual projects.

The best compliment I can pay Red Mosquito, is that of all the issues that we need to manage and control in our business, IT is not one of them.
John Hepburn
Verified Buyer

Knowledgeable staff who are happy to help. Also go out of their way to assist should a more serious problem arise.
Highly recommend Red Mosquito
Steven Woods
Verified Buyer

Red Mosquito are utilised as our external IT Consultants however they are not just Consultants, they provide a full end to end IT solution to our business and are more than happy to go that extra mile.

From top to bottom nothing ever seems to be an issue, despite our business evolving over the years, they are always on hand to resolve any complex issues.

They are both professional and pro-active and will seek to provide the best solution at all times and will engage with you each and every step of the way to ensure minimum disruption to your business.

Steven Woods
Director
Anderson Knight Recruitment

Eleanor Bruce
Verified Buyer

Red Mosquito are absolutely the best IT company that we have ever dealt with. They explain technology and the benefits extremely well and every implementation they have performed has had immediate benefit to our practice. I am more than happy to recommend Red Mosquito to other business owners.
Deborah Feeney
Verified Buyer

I have used Red Mosquito for many years now, recommending them to the new employer I joined two years ago. I would have no hesitation in putting them forward to any business looking for a true out-sourced IT function. I trust their opinion and technical expertise and have complete peace of mind knowing that they are at our disposal. They have a steady, long-term staff on hand at all times to help us, and who have taken time to get to understand us, our people, our complex IT systems and how we operate as a business. I find them to be a highly ethical organisation and feel i can trust them to offer the best service at reasonable value.
Andy Thorogood
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed by MD Derek Smith's response to our initial enquiry and more impressed when I met him on site to discuss our IT requirements.

His team are highly skilled and responsive to our evolving needs. Red Mosquito are pro-active partners and I am very pleased with their overall approach. Without exception, every RM employee we have dealt with has been enthusiastic, friendly and courteous - exactly what we expect and get from our own people.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Red Mosquito.

Paul Shields
Verified Buyer

RM's response time to reactive IT issues is second to none. I would highly recommend them to any client looking for an external IT company.

Paul Shields
Cairn Letting Ltd
Paul O'Brien
Verified Buyer

We planned our move to new Offices with Red Mosquito from the outset. They arranged all aspects of the IT, including providing competitive costs for the installation of our broadband and telephone services. We moved Offices over the weekend and our IT was fully functional by 9.00am on the Monday morning.

A first class service provided by Red Mosquito and their staff.
Tony Lawther
Verified Buyer

Red Mosquito are a joy to work with. They listen intently and then provide invaluable IT advice without any jargon.
Grant Heron
Verified Buyer

Very professional, quote came through quickly and they were able to complete the work in timely manner.
John Clelland
Verified Buyer

Very good people to work with. Professional and helpful we have used Red mosquito for over 10 years and would recommend them to anyone wanting good IT advice and maintenance for their business / organisation.
Kelly Hegarty
Verified Buyer

Red Mosquito are exceptionally competent and resolving a wide range of It issues that we have within our services. The turn around of support is particularly efficient with the vast majority of problems resolved on the day
Jan
Verified Buyer

Red Mosquito provided us with a quote and advice in relation to upgrading our office IT system. They then installed the system and provided staff training, and now provide on-going maintenance and 'trouble shooting'.

We have found Red Mosquito's service to be prompt and efficient and staff are invariably friendly and helpful. Red Mosquito has been a good option for us as a small charity in that we do not have dedicated IT staff.

Jan Macleod
Manager
Women's Support Project
Janey McDonald
Verified Buyer

I have dealt with Red Mosquito for almost 8 years although their relationship with Russel + Aitken pre-dates that by some years. I have always found the company to be progressive and proactive in their advice and I have, without exception, found their staff to be professional and helpful when I have had occasion to ask for assistance.

The staff at Red Mosquito have a broad range of knowledge and experience and if the person I'm speaking to doesn't have the answer immediately, there is no hesitation in involving other members of staff in order to get the answer as quickly as possible.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Red Mosquito to any organisation that was considering employing their services.
Susan Lyons
Verified Buyer

We have been using Red Mosquito for a number of years now. They offer a great service and are quick to respond to issues when they arise.
They offer an easy to follow ticket system where queries can be dealt with by Email and also offer phone support when required.
They have a friendly helpful team to help with all our IT needs and will go the extra mile for the customer.
Trudie Imrie
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from Neil and he team at Red Mosquito. Always available to sort out any IT issues quickly and efficiently.
Red Mosquito Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 89 reviews