Red Mosquito Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Red Mosquito Ltd

27 Panorama Business Village

How would you rate Red Mosquito Ltd?

Ryan Phillips

Excellent Service, would highly recommend
Nik Allan
Verified Buyer

I would just like to say a massive thank you to Andy and his team. We had the awful experience last Friday of finding one of our servers had been attacked by Locky ransomware, it had also got out shadow copies,our on site backup and also due to a live feed our offsite backup. We could find no way to resolve this issue and the data was business critical then luckily we found Red Mosquito and they have been great even working over the weekend to fix the issue. Honestly if you get hit by this terrible ransomware speak to these guys asap. Panic over now, we have our data back and normal business can resume.
Paul Le Garsmeur
Verified Buyer

All our customers data was recovered quickly
Mark Bonnette
Verified Buyer

A great fast prompt service, even though it was a Bank Holiday.

I would recommend Red Mosquito.
Jonny Eberle
Verified Buyer

We had a massive attack through a CryptoLocker malware. Over 96 Gb preciuos CAD data were encrypted. So we need a good advice. A search in the internet has Red Mosquito as the best result. We send a contactmessage to Red Mosquito and the slogan "No Decryption - No fee" tips the balance.
After this we send a examplefile to decrypt and the decryption was successful. A order for complete decryption follows imediately. This was do by a Teamviewer conncetion and takes only a few hours. Here very special thanks to Andrew Stark as a good buddy in this hazardous situation. Thanks a lot, Andy :-)
We are very satisfied with the decryptionresults and provide Red Mosquito for every persons who are victims of a encrytion malware.

We wish Red Mosquito good luck for the future

Jonny Eberle, IT Sysadmin
Nicolas POTIER
Verified Buyer

I contact RedMosquito for a data recovery due to a cryptolocker issue. Professional service, quick answer and all data is OK. Our business is saved !
Fr?d?rique Laurens
Verified Buyer

A virus attacked us and encrypted all the data of our company: accounting and invoicing softwares, payroll, all files on the network... The company was totally blocked and we found no one in France to help us.
With the help of Red Mosquito in less than 24 hours we get all our data back at the right date and time of the attack, so the employees were able to go back to work very quickly.
The Red Mosquito team was really helpful and dedicated to our problem. Their work was really efficient!
David Attwell
Verified Buyer

When a virus hit our network and encrypted all of our data, I was at my wits end! Our IT firm has no answers and I feared that it was all lost for good.
Then I found the team at Red Mosquito, who were confident that they could restore all of our files. I was dubious, but I had no reason to be, as Andy got everything back in original order and in good time too.
I would highly recommend their data recovery service!
Steve Collins
Verified Buyer

I found Red Mosiquito on behalf of a customer who had been infected with the crypto virus and had no backup. Red recovered all the data and I will simply quote from the email I sent Neil once the recovery was complete.
"May I say on a personal note that I am mightily impressed with your services. I don’t know how you decrypt the data, as elsewhere, apart from one other company in the USA, say it is virtually impossible. So good on you for your technical expertise. I would also say that you and your company provide an efficient and very professional service and I will be happy to give feedback on the website."

I highly recommend this company.
Steve Collins

Thanks once again and whilst I hope that we don’t have to make contact too soon, it’s good to know there is a company like yours around."
Massimiliano Airoldi
Verified Buyer

The support on data recovery was great.

We receive a quick helpdesk response during the data recovery process on all phase of the job
Shane McGovern
Verified Buyer

We were attacked by the cryptolocker virus. Due to this, all the data was encrypted and became inaccessible. After doing some research on recovery options we found Red Mosquito. Red Mosquito unlocked a test file for us and therefore reassured us the files could be recovered. Within two days of the recovery being approved we were running at 100% again. I would strongly recommend Andy and the Red Mosquito team.
Angelo D'Anzi

very effective services!
Marian
Verified Buyer

During a very stressful time due to a Locky Virus attack we were recommended to contact RedMosquito. Within a very short time they were able to confirm that the could help to solve the problem. Our files were fully restored and we received an excellent service and an had an excellent experience dealing with RedMosquito.

Marian
ASA Secretary
Dublin
Jason Soraff
Verified Buyer

Red Mosquito managed to recover all encrypted data speedily after a ransomware virus had encrypted everything. Communication was excellent and I would highly recommend them.
Cecilia Elder
Verified Buyer

Excellent Service, knowledgeable personnel and very dedicated team.
Alex McGarvey
Verified Buyer

Red Mosquito for me provides a top class service for our company. No task to small or big is never a problem. Over the years I can say that I have tried numerous IT support companies but Red Mosquito is by far head and shoulders above its competitors on

Product Knowledge
Call out times
Price

James Chivers
Verified Buyer

Andy Stark certainly knows his stuff when I comes to cryptoware. Less than 2 days and everything was back to normal after our cryptowall attach which ate our data, backups and shadow copies. Well done Andy
David MacAllister
Verified Buyer

We have been working with Red Mosquito for many years and they have provided a reliable service tailored to our changing needs.
In addition to this Red Mosquito have coordinated a number of office moves and IT upgrades.
We have built a good relationship the Neil the Director at Red Mosquito who frequently takes time to check that we are happy their service.
Andrew Tang
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and immediate in the service expectations as well

Reasonably priced given the value of the data which was paramount to our business

They saved us!!
Matthew Smith
Verified Buyer

My company had a ransom virus similar to the virus talk talk had and our IT company tried everything to unencrypt the files without any joy. Having lots a lot of important files I began to look on the Internet for companies I could trust, knowing nothing about this sort of thing I was very nervous to trust a company I had never had dealings with to come on to our server etc and have free access to everything! But I came across red mosquito who were very professional and didn't promise the earth. For a competitive price they had a look st my files and comnirmed they could unencrypt them... 3 days later they had recovered all files. I would have no hesitation in recommending these guys, first class service - thank you.
Red Mosquito Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 89 reviews