Red Mosquito Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Red Mosquito Ltd

How would you rate Red Mosquito Ltd ?

Donny Bruce
Verified Buyer
"I came back form holiday to find out a member of staff had opened a fake invoice and infested my computer with locky ransomware virus all my files were encrypted after investigating and speaking with all sorts of experts as far away as Africa the advice was to pay the ransom I thought I had done everything even contact the cyber crime squad and was looking into how to buy bitcoins to pay up To open an account you must send copies of your passport,bank statements, electric bills etc it looked like I was about to get cloned with a stroke of luck we found Red Mosquito who guaranteed they would get my files back I was doubtful but paid there fee upfront Andrew Stark set up remote access the next morning and by the end of lunchtime all was recovered as promised I now have the heart of our business restored I can't thank you enough all the best Donny"
Billy Herlihy
Verified Buyer
"Andrew and the guys in Red Mosquito were very helpful throughout the process, I will be using / recommending their services to other IT MSP's in the future."
Benoit Roulot
Verified Buyer
"I just want to say that red Mosqito to well job. They make good decrypt on locky and other ransomware.. The service is smart and with lot of reactivity. Thank's again to redmoskito to give acces to our precious Data. regards Benoit It Director."
Rick Briston
Verified Buyer
"Very good and efficient service."
Ryan Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Service, would highly recommend"
"I would just like to say a massive thank you to Andy and his team. We had the awful experience last Friday of finding one of our servers had been attacked by Locky ransomware, it had also got out shadow copies,our on site backup and also due to a live feed our offsite backup. We could find no way to resolve this issue and the data was business critical then luckily we found Red Mosquito and they have been great even working over the weekend to fix the issue. Honestly if you get hit by this terrible ransomware speak to these guys asap. Panic over now, we have our data back and normal business can resume."
Paul Le Garsmeur
Verified Buyer
"All our customers data was recovered quickly"
Mark Bonnette
Verified Buyer
"A great fast prompt service, even though it was a Bank Holiday. I would recommend Red Mosquito."
Jonny Eberle
Verified Buyer
"We had a massive attack through a CryptoLocker malware. Over 96 Gb preciuos CAD data were encrypted. So we need a good advice. A search in the internet has Red Mosquito as the best result. We send a contactmessage to Red Mosquito and the slogan "No Decryption - No fee" tips the balance. After this we send a examplefile to decrypt and the decryption was successful. A order for complete decryption follows imediately. This was do by a Teamviewer conncetion and takes only a few hours. Here very special thanks to Andrew Stark as a good buddy in this hazardous situation. Thanks a lot, Andy :-) We are very satisfied with the decryptionresults and provide Red Mosquito for every persons who are victims of a encrytion malware. We wish Red Mosquito good luck for the future Jonny Eberle, IT Sysadmin"
Nicolas POTIER
Verified Buyer
"I contact RedMosquito for a data recovery due to a cryptolocker issue. Professional service, quick answer and all data is OK. Our business is saved !"
Fr?d?rique Laurens
Verified Buyer
"A virus attacked us and encrypted all the data of our company: accounting and invoicing softwares, payroll, all files on the network... The company was totally blocked and we found no one in France to help us. With the help of Red Mosquito in less than 24 hours we get all our data back at the right date and time of the attack, so the employees were able to go back to work very quickly. The Red Mosquito team was really helpful and dedicated to our problem. Their work was really efficient!"
David Attwell
Verified Buyer
"When a virus hit our network and encrypted all of our data, I was at my wits end! Our IT firm has no answers and I feared that it was all lost for good. Then I found the team at Red Mosquito, who were confident that they could restore all of our files. I was dubious, but I had no reason to be, as Andy got everything back in original order and in good time too. I would highly recommend their data recovery service!"
Steve Collins
Verified Buyer
"I found Red Mosiquito on behalf of a customer who had been infected with the crypto virus and had no backup. Red recovered all the data and I will simply quote from the email I sent Neil once the recovery was complete. "May I say on a personal note that I am mightily impressed with your services. I don’t know how you decrypt the data, as elsewhere, apart from one other company in the USA, say it is virtually impossible. So good on you for your technical expertise. I would also say that you and your company provide an efficient and very professional service and I will be happy to give feedback on the website." I highly recommend this company. Steve Collins Thanks once again and whilst I hope that we don’t have to make contact too soon, it’s good to know there is a company like yours around.""
Massimiliano Airoldi
Verified Buyer
"The support on data recovery was great. We receive a quick helpdesk response during the data recovery process on all phase of the job"
Shane McGovern
Verified Buyer
"We were attacked by the cryptolocker virus. Due to this, all the data was encrypted and became inaccessible. After doing some research on recovery options we found Red Mosquito. Red Mosquito unlocked a test file for us and therefore reassured us the files could be recovered. Within two days of the recovery being approved we were running at 100% again. I would strongly recommend Andy and the Red Mosquito team. "
Angelo D'Anzi
"very effective services!"
"During a very stressful time due to a Locky Virus attack we were recommended to contact RedMosquito. Within a very short time they were able to confirm that the could help to solve the problem. Our files were fully restored and we received an excellent service and an had an excellent experience dealing with RedMosquito. Marian ASA Secretary Dublin"
Jason Soraff
Verified Buyer
"Red Mosquito managed to recover all encrypted data speedily after a ransomware virus had encrypted everything. Communication was excellent and I would highly recommend them."
Cecilia Elder
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Service, knowledgeable personnel and very dedicated team."
Alex McGarvey
Verified Buyer
"Red Mosquito for me provides a top class service for our company. No task to small or big is never a problem. Over the years I can say that I have tried numerous IT support companies but Red Mosquito is by far head and shoulders above its competitors on Customer Service Product Knowledge Call out times Price"
Red Mosquito Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 93 reviews