Red Letter Days Reviews

Read Red Letter Days Reviews

customeraction@redletterdays.co.uk

77 Muswell HillMuswell Hill

Tell us how Red Letter Days made you happy
Easy to order and came within a couple Of days
Easy site to use. Prompt delivery. The gift was well received.
Was easy to order. Great price and just what I wanted. Delivered very quickly. Pleased ordered the gift box as looks smart. Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because the experience has not yet been booked (is a gift).
Prompt service, thank you.
I have been really happy with Red Letter Days, there is a huge choice so something to suit everyone. Delivery is quick and you are kept informed of progress. I found the prices very good as purchased when on offer. I haven’t had to return anything or request a refund but would imagine customer service is very good. I would certainly have no hesitation in using Red Letter days again.
Not received item yet despite paying for delivery and gift box
Great ideas for wonderful gifts, very prompt delivery! Perfect!
Delivered very quickly no problems receiving the product
2recent purchsas very good service and great selection will definitely purchase from you again brilliant service thank you
As I bought the experience as a gift I have no idea on the end result but there was plenty to choose from, easy to purchase and arrived very quickly. All seems pretty straight forward.
Been asked to leave a review…. very easy to book and a lovely package to present to the couple we bought it for…. Christmas!! So cannot comment on quality of end result!!
Fantastic offers and amazing value for money. Used a few times now and have always been pleased.
As a non technical OAP I was very pleased that it was really easy to use the web site. I was also very pleased that within a week my order came within a week. Would definitely recommend you to family and friends.
Ordered a spa day great deal and the envelope came so quick
Came through the post quick Really happy envelope was concealed :)
I bought a red letter day for my grandchildren and was amazed by the brilliant service. Everything arrived promptly and I shall look forward to giving it to them.
Easy to use website and some fabulous deals available.
Great choice and price. The only thing is that I bought it as a Xmas present in the gift box (which was lovely) but it doesn't say what the gift is inside the box. Only says expiry date and QR code. Grandson will open Xmas day and not have the excitement of knowing what it is.
Excellent choices, great price. Easy to order. Super fast delivery.
Second time I’ve bought one of these as a Christmas gift. Great choice, and great offers also. And very prompt being sent out.
Red Letter Days is rated 4.36 based on 1,501 reviews