Red Letter Days Reviews

77 Muswell HillMuswell Hill

Category:
Gifts & Gadgets

Tell us how Red Letter Days made you happy

"Received a 2 night break as a gift, virtually impossible to book over a weekend, very poor selection of hotels who take an age to answer. I would not recommend and I will never buy one of these as a gift. I feel I’ve been done!!"
"Red Letter Days may be ok for days out but trying to book a 2 night stay with a voucher for Friday and Saturday night is proving impossible. Hotels we have contacted have rooms available but won't accept vouchers. This is time consuming and makes a nonsense of their advertisement. Will most certainly not recommend."
"Booked junior supercar driving red letter days booking system really easy to use but driveme wasn't had to ring then no dates were available for months so had to pay to extend voucher time then had to pay to have a time slot after 10am then they try to sell you additional insurance which isn't needed and the track is almost like a small oval which is great for kids but does mean the 6 laps are over very quick. My 15 yr old loved it and would do it again"
"A wonderful gift for anytime of the year"
"Quick and easy to purchase, received quickly. Sure the recipient will be happy with their 50th birthday gift!"
"Bought several gifts for christmas presents for the family. Offered a wide range of experiences, reasonably priced and delivery was really quick so no panicking that they wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas."
"Booking the event was very simple and easy"
"The online booking was easy, however booking the actual experience was hard. My sister and I spent nearly £12 on phone calls! We are quite upset about this. Nowhere does it mention it's premium rate. We had to wait in line many times to even get any dates. When we finally booked it was a black Ferrari where all the experience photos were red. We hope the day will be special when it arrives. We also had to pay extra for insurance."
"Fast and easy, voucher instantly arrived in inbox"
"I decided to purchase a flying lesson for my nephew for his birthday. Red letter days website was easy to use and clear to understand. I had found a voucher code for money off which meant the purchase was very reasonably priced and because of the discount I opted for the gift box as an extra. The gift box is well worth the money and a nice way to present the gift which can include a personal message. I also like the fact that if the person you are buying for doesn't like the activity they can change it for one they would prefer. The box arrived quickly and was well packaged so no damage. This is the 2nd purchase I've made from red letter days in the past 2 months and would defiantly recommend them."
"Red Letter Day, provided a large variety of gifts to purchase for every one at a reasonable price. The ordering and receiveing the item was very smooth and on time. When I have had any involvement with customer service they have been outstanding."
"Because I work for tge nhs red letter offered a good discount which has made my daughter and I happy to be able to have a mother daughter day in one of the selected spas at an affordable price"
"so simple to order and recieve and excellent value for money . I actually ordered one experience 3 times !"
"Nice selection of options for gifts. My friend was very excited about the combo of London Eye and Tapas tasting menu at a sky bar nearby! :)"
"Easy to use. Good discount"
"It was lovely night with tasty food and an amazing service!! Recommend!! A+++"
"Never received the email from them. Hassle to request a refund even when they acknowledge it was never received."
"I am a repeat customer. Happy with the easy in which to fine a suitable activity and can taylor the dates to suit my needs."
"Bought a driving experience last year for my son. Brilliant day all round and so easy to arrange through your sight. So we have come back this year for more experiences. Thank you."
"Very good service and prompt delivery of voucher."
Red Letter Days is rated 4.35 based on 465 reviews