Red Letter Days Reviews

Read Red Letter Days Reviews

customeraction@redletterdays.co.uk

77 Muswell HillMuswell Hill

Tell us how Red Letter Days made you happy
Very easy to view options and select the right experience to suit what i needed. very quick to process and confirmation email came through almost immediately. thank you
Really good options available, easy to use website and love that you have the email option to save on paper!
Fantastic service, came in a lovely package, with the info inside, have ordered before, and definitely would again
Good choice of activities. Quick and easy to order. Delivery prompt.
I bought my Husband and Son the Supercar experience for Christmas. What they do not tell you is that insurance is NOT included in the price?? How ridiculous is that? Hubby has just booked the day for them both. On top of the £370 it cost me, he has had to pay £45 each insurance and (ok it’s optional) £20 each cancellation waiver. Also the choice of cars is apparently pretty limited and he has had to pay extra for his choice of car. It would be nice if all this had been explained when booking. I am now extremely embarrassed that my Husband has had to pay in excess of another £250 to get their perfect day. I shan’t be booking again.
In my opinion RLD are not value for money. I had a package bought for me at nearly £200, for a 2 night stay with meal. I spent hours trying to find anywhere in the UK that was acceptable at our price, without success. The places I found were sub standard cheapies and the areas I wanted to visit had no coverage. We eventually paid nearly the same again in cash to top up our voucher and get a 2 night stay with "luxury meal" What we got was a restricted menu as we were RLD customers, seated outside the restaurant, which was closed on our night , in the bar/reception area ! some luxury, we really were second class customers in their eyes. I have of course complained to RLD, but no response to date. Buyer Beware!
I have had a 100% unsatisfactory experience of RLD. The voucher proves impossible to redeem. A series of phone numbers are given which prove unobtainable. A complaint led to an eventual reply giving a number to ring but once more this number is an unobtainable number. I would caution anyone against booking with RLD
Very easy quick delivery
Upgraded to a different day and had to pay an extra £25. This has been taken out of our bank twice. Obviously mistakes happen but contacting them, either by phone or online just seems impossible. I think the relatively good reviews for RLD on here say as much about trustpilot as they do RLD.
I compared Red Letter Days to other web sites and found them to be competitively priced with a good choice of the experience that I wanted. The ordering process was simle and the gift voucher arrived in the time span, as promised. The person I bought the experience for is yet to redeem the voucher and I hope that that process will be as easy to complete.
Bought the afternoon tea for two with the spa and one treatment for two package. This was purchased under the belief it was a one day experience but they are two separate experiences. The recipient liked this because she got two experiences with different people. However, when I booked the spa at one of the options I was told that I had to pay extra for the treatment that was included in the package. When I raised this with red letter days they said that the external companies were able to change what they offered with the voucher? So be aware, and I’m sure it says it in the minischule small print that nobody reads, that when you purchase a voucher that you may not get what you pay for. Will not purchase from here again.
Easy to order & cheaper than other companies for the same cruise . The voucher has come quickly in a nice folder
Impressed with how easy to search net for what l was looking for. Found gift / voucher and very straight forward to complete and after placing order arrived within 48 hours nice gift box. My disappointment was l couldn't ring anyone to ask questions as no longer a provide phone service 🤔😩
Great experience gifts! Highly recommend. Experience gifts are also eco friendly - no waste and great experiences had. Thank you!
Bought as a raffle prize for later this month, delivery very quick, sure the recipient will enjoy the steam rail trip.
Purchased for a 40th present
A nice and simple website to use . Bought a driving experience for my 14 year old nephew as he is now getting to an age it is hard to think of things to buy for him . Really happy with it and reasonably priced . Certificate arrived in a couple of days .
I have bought it for a present so he hasn’t received it yet, delivery was quick, the gift box it came in looks great and I’m sure he will really enjoy it when he receives it, the experience looks fab
ripped off
I was very impressed with the red letter gift that I purchased for my son will definitely use again how it is presented looks amazing
Red Letter Days is rated 4.32 based on 1,871 reviews