Recruit So Simple Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Recruit So Simple

About Recruit So Simple: Recruit So Simple is an easy to use online recruitment software system. Manage your candidates, clients and jobs. All from your web browser.

sales@recruitsosimple.com

12 Borelli Yard

Tell us how Recruit So Simple made you happy

Live Chat
"I’ve been using Recruit So Simple for a few months now, and one of the stand-out features is brilliant customer service. They’re extremely responsive and really helpful. Getting help from my old provider was a bit of a nightmare - I shan’t name them! I’m not the best with computers so it’s good to know help is there when you need it."
"Just got started with Recruit So Simple, let me say I'm very impressed. The support has been fantastic, the only major problem I had was getting my email set up but that was mainly due to me being a complete techno-phobe. It has all the features I need and much better than the collection of spreadsheets and documents I was using before. I looked at a few different comanies before choosing but the ease of use was the deciding factor for me. It's early days but a I'll be a long term customer I hope :)"
"We have recently moved to Recruit so Simple from another system. It took us a while to get used to how some parts of the system work but overall there have been no big issues. I'm very pleased with the system which we're all getting on fine with now. The monthly contract is a major plus point, we're not tied in which is something we've had problems with in the past! Customer service is also very good."
"Fantastic product which is fast, very reliable and has one of the best customer service departments. I use my database as a glorified spreadsheet, as I can quickly find anything I’m looking for, make notes, tag and send emails with everything being stored and logged in a single place. When I am at a client’s premises, I access Rss on my phone and add the job while I am there."
"What a pleasant surprise! I found Recruit So Simple by chance when I was just about to sign up with another supplier. I had all of my LinkedIn contacts imported within a few minutes, and uploaded around 30,000 CVs in a few hours. Support is always on hand if you get stuck and it’s quick and reliable. I can’t imagine you would regret signing up."
"Having jumped ship from Bullhorn a few months ago, I can highly recommend RecruitSoSimple. There was no hard sell. They have an approach of, “Here is our product, feel free to join us if suits your business”. It’s very refreshing, especially after all the meaningless sales waffle you get bombarded with from other companies. RecruitSoSimple is very quick (quicker than Bullhorn that’s for sure) and the support team is fast and responsive. Add in a rolling monthly contract and free support, we are very happy!"
"I have been using Recruit So Simple for over 3 years now. They consistently provide a good service and their product has proved to be reliable, with only the odd hiccup here and there. It's lightening fast to use, including parsing CVs, searching etc and I especially like the way I can sync my calendar to Outlook and Gmail. Managing my consultant's tasks it also quite intuitive and makes my life easier. Having tried most of the products on the market, they often draw you in with false promises. You can't go wrong in choosing RSS, they are definitely the market leader. Long may it continue."
"Great tool guys. Respond well to ideas. Looking forward to reporting tools and then I would click Very good. Keep up the good work! Doug"
"We've found RecruitSoSimple an incredibly easy piece of software to use. It's cloud-based setup is a major plus, and we can access it on all of our devices (including iPad, Android etc). The team behind the software are very helpful, and they're very open to feedback and often release improved versions of the software to incorporate new added features. The software functionality is constantly improving and expanding, and so it feels like it is growing as our business is growing. The interface is easy to use, and all of our consultants have been able to quickly adapt to using RecruitSoSimple. We've never had any server problems either, and have always been able to access the online portal. I highly recommend using RecruitSoSimple."
Recruit So Simple is rated 4.93 based on 29 reviews