recovapro Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend recovapro

07863205583

andrew@recovapro.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how recovapro made you happy

"Great piece of kit, slight delay on delivery but got email explaining why, been using for the last week has helped a lot. Can not compare to any other units as this is the only unit I have tried, be careful if you slip off muscle on to bony area as there will be a slight kick back."
Are you recovapro? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very good device! Good work and silence. Battery has a long life."
"What can I say other than I’m really disappointed with this product, it is of poor quality and just doesn’t have the overall performance and power I was hoping for."
"I am a therapist working within elite sport as well as with everyday athletes. I am also a competitive power-lifter myself. I have always been skeptical of"
"I dont rechaived it"
"Hello sorry for now l'm still nothing !"
"This is a brilliant massager - just as good as the hypervolt only considerably cheaper. In some ways it is even better as it it has 5 speeds, and the lowest one is lower and the top one is higher. I am delighted with it."
"This is an amazing massager for your back...legs..shoulders. It’s expensive but it’s worth every penny...at last i have relief from back pain. This is well made and it comes in a case with attachments. I can’t recommend this item enough ...it really is a life saver for people who have sore backs."
"Very quiet, I’ve used the theragun and hypervolt but I much prefer this."
recovapro is rated 3.89 based on 9 reviews