Recordstore.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Recordstore.co.uk

How would you rate Recordstore.co.uk?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
RS

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Recordstore.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Been ordering for 6 years, and this is the 3rd time in 6 months I was sent unsigned items. I have also had 2 orders in the past year not arrive."
Christopher Lawson
"Good choice of new releases on vinyl, competitive prices and well packaged. Postage is perhaps a little high."
"Excellent Service. The box set my partner ordered was damaged when the courier threw the parcel over our garden gate when we weren't home to receive it. recordstore.co.uk quickly replaced the item (even thought the damage was not their fault) - the only evidence they required was a photo of the damage. We have never had any problems with this company and would recommend. Felt the need to leave an online review regarding the great service, as generally people only bother when they're unhappy."
Varporizer
"I have used Recordstore.co.uk several times and every time there has been a problem. Mostly with damage to record sleeves. I know that once they leave their store, there is not much they can do, but I buy a load of vinyl online, and the % that arrive damaged is so small. I did mention this, but they could not care less. They are also dreadful to contact, if you do have a problem, you will not get a reply for a good 3 or 4 days, and then there is a bout of 'email question tennis' where they will ask you many, single, stupid questions (I am sure this is because they hope you will just give up). There is also the factor of missing items, which has happened twice - both occasions were dreadful experiences. The records were limited editions, and after the aforementioned 'questions', by the time they finally agreed to do something about it, and I requested a replacement, the record/s was sold out. Frustrating beyond belief!"
Recordstore.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews