Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reclaimed Brick-Tile
Read Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile:

We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

01925 606 700

Susan
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 16th September 2019
Kev
More Photos & Videos
Reclaimed brick tile was hassle free transaction from start to finish. Ordered samples and asked questions and James replied promptly and kept me up to date with my order. And offered there knowledge to guide me to complete my project. Collected my order and they were friendly and helpful. Don’t get that In many places Any more. I will definitely use and recommend again.
Thanks guys
Absolutely love the quality and look of my brick tiles
Thanks for the 5 star review
Very good service. I called about Flemish bond cut and got super helpful info and explanation. Bricks arrived quickly and look very good. We haven't installed yet. Will take pictures and send as soon as done.
Love the bricks, particularly the corner edge pieces around the window which give it a real sense of 3D and makes it look more authentic.

The only difficulty is that the samples and the images on the website are pretty different - our orange multis have a lot of white patterning, which the sample showed, but the images don't so it's tricky to get a real sense of how it would look. That said, the case study pics are really helpful
Thanks for the review Heidi, glad you're happy with the finish.

It's difficult for us to show exactly how our brick tiles look from a small website photo. As they are cut from original bricks, each batch will be slightly different. This is why we think it's important for customers to see samples before ordering.
Excellent and quick delivery they look fantastic on our wall my husband cannot stop looking at it
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 17th October 2019
Amazing from start to finish! Very professional, efficient at replying to enquiries, fast free delivery of samples. AMAZING quality even the tiler commended them. Plus they look great and we have had so many compliments. I could not recommend enough they’re definitely worth investing in!
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 3rd April 2019
Thanks for the review. Great to hear from another happy customer
Reclaimed Brick-Tile is rated 4.86 based on 88 reviews