Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

4.9
Based on 139 reviews
Read Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile:

We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

info@reclaimedbrick-tile.com

Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 21st February 2022
Conor
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 1st July 2021
Mark
Reclaimed Brick-Tile went out their way to ensure I had continuity by sourcing a design that was no longer available. I had used brick tiles on one wall of my open plan living room-kitchen diner approx 2 years ago. When I decided to continue with the other 3 walls, Reclaimed Brick-Tile reproduced my original pattern to ensure I was satisfied. They delivered on time and at very short notice and as such, I can’t recommend them enough.
Hi Stuart, thanks for sending your review over. Glad we could be of assistance
Fantastic authentic product and well worth the money! Knowledgeable company who gave the right advice for my order and excellent customer care from start to finish. Wouldn't go anywhere else as tried a few other companies before making my decision and after receiving their samples before placing my order - Reclaimed Brick products were the real deal and exactly what I wanted for my project. Thanks again and I will be in touch for a repeat order!
Were very good quality product, bit disappointed about the delivery process was poor, had to chase for a delivery time, which was 2 hrs later than was told and then the product put on pavement in the rain ... which put a downer on the whole process.
hi malcolm, thank you for your review. Our deliveries are handled by a third party pallet courier. Unfortunately we sometimes do have issues with deliveries but as a company we try our hardest to make sure these are kept to a minimum.
Really great products and the customer service is excellent. The Barnstock brick slips look amazing!
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 28th January 2020
thanks for the review. we love the work you guys do there with our brick tiles
Viewed the brick tile I wanted on the website and ordered over the phone. Order was quickly processed without any problems. Picked up the tiles from their premises and were exactly what I ordered. Easily put on with the supplied adhesive, spacers and grout and the finished result looks superb. Look forward to using brick tiles again in the near future.Thank you Reclaimed Brick-Tile.
Thanks for your review Gwil. Much appreciated!
Second time we have bought the Barnstock tiles. Did a wall in the loft of the first occasion and they looked so natural and impactful that we decided to do a wall in the kitchen extension!! Great product, delivery was swift and painless. Highly recommend
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Excellent and quick delivery they look fantastic on our wall my husband cannot stop looking at it
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 17th October 2019
We have waited some time to redecorate and add some reclaimed bricks to put kitchen, but it was well worth the wait. We have been wowed by the look they have created. The guys at Reclaimed Brick-Tile were amazing, and always on hand for advice and help. Their customer service is 10/10. Thanks to them for all their help and time getting the right bricks for us.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 16th September 2019
Excellent product and service
Great tiles and service. Can’t fault and look amazing 😀
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th August 2019 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th August 2019
Easy to order, prompt delivery and very helpful when I found I had over ordered. James and Andy arranged collection and a refund very quickly.... impressive! The brick tiles look amazing, all in all, very happy😀
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 13th June 2019
Brilliant quality and service. We ordered our brick tiles and the website said it would take a week, next morning they arrived, really good quality, and no breakages in transit. We have fitted them around our new fireplace and log burner and it looks fantastic. Worth every penny.
The communication when choosing my tile was second to none and even though I haven’t yet put my tiles up, the product is sturdy and well made and will make a fantastic addition to my industrial-inspired kitchen. Thanks Reclaimed Brick Tile
Excellent service,lovely brick tiles,will use them again and highly recommended
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 27th May 2019
Perfect product and even better customer service.
Really great product, looking great in my new kitchen. Would highly recommend this company. Great service and quick delivery. Will definitely use again. Thanks
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 24th May 2019 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 24th May 2019
Very impressed with the product and the excellent attentive service.
Very impressed from initial enquiry and free samples ( next day!!) Delivery after order was again the next day. As well as this the quality of the tiles is superb - we’re delighted with the results.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 24th May 2019
thanks for the review sally. it looks great
Great service and authentic product. My wall of urban brick tiles on my brand new walls brings in the character that I wanted in our new kitchen. Looks original and has been positively commented on by everyone who has seen. Even the tiler wanted to copy at home.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 24th May 2019
thanks for the review deborah. glad you are happy with them
Ordered bricks online and picked up in person. Product is excellent and exactly as expected. The guys even loaded the bricks into the car for me. There was no problem with me returning excess and communication at all points was excellent
Reclaimed Brick-Tile is rated 4.89 based on 139 reviews