Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reclaimed Brick-Tile
Read Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile:

We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

01925 606 700

Tell us how Reclaimed Brick-Tile made you happy
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Mark
Chris
Excellent company, excellent products, excellent service.
Excellent
Arrive quickly and great product. Thanks
This company is amazing .. from start to finish and even after that .. would 💯 recommend buying from them and the slip tiles are just perfect ! ❤️
Thanks for the review Ashlea. Glad you like them
The bricks are fabulous, way beyond my expectations. Everybody admires them. I used them to cover a very tatty painted backyard wall. They have totally transformed it. Additionally in my numerous phone calls,james was so helpful and patient with me. I highly recommend this company.
Thanks for the positive review Frances. Glad that you’re happy with the finished result
Excellent service and I love my wall thanks so much
Thanks for the review Kelly.
These brick slips are really good quality. I love the different shapes/colours as it adds to the authenticity. I’ve already had so many compliments and recommended to anyone who asks. My husband installed them himself and they were not difficult. We used products all from reclaimed brick tile and they were great quality. We will be putting shelves up soon too and have no doubt there will be no issue with that.
Thanks for the positive review Kate. Glad that you are happy with them
Reclaimed brick tile was hassle free transaction from start to finish. Ordered samples and asked questions and James replied promptly and kept me up to date with my order. And offered there knowledge to guide me to complete my project. Collected my order and they were friendly and helpful. Don’t get that In many places Any more. I will definitely use and recommend again.
Thanks guys
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Me gusta mucho el producto, pero vivo en Argentina. Los felicito
Excellent customer service
We have been doing a renovation project on our house and have used many different company's and suppliers throughout the project and I can honestly say Reclaims Brick-Tile have been the best service I have received by far. Each order has come 2 days after placing the order and always on time and always correct. I highly recommend. Thanks again guys :)
Just what I was looking for. Ordered some samples first, great idea, then made selection, ordered n paid online n collected a couple of days later 👍
Excellent quality and very quick delivery, thank you
The service from Reclaimed Brick-Tile company was fantastic! Right from the start James replied to emails very quickly and sorted out a quick delivery day as well.

We haven’t got the tiles on the wall yet but we can’t wait to see them!

We’d definitely recommend this company if you're looking for top service and quality!
Absolutely love the quality and look of my brick tiles
Thanks for the 5 star review
Excellent service in difficult times, brilliant product will definitely be back to use again
Thanks for the review
Excellent service, very helpful with advice (thank you james) fabulous product
Very happy with the results of our newly tiled chimney breast, the reclaimed brick tiles look like they’ve always been part of the house.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 11th May 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Thanks for the review Chrissy. It looks great
This is the second time I’ve used Reclaimed Brick-Tile and both times James has been superb. Very knowledgable and very responsive. Discussed what I needed and had everything I needed delivered on my door step within two days. Would definitely recommend.
Very good service. I called about Flemish bond cut and got super helpful info and explanation. Bricks arrived quickly and look very good. We haven't installed yet. Will take pictures and send as soon as done.
The whole process was great. From finding the website to arranging samples and help in ordering the right quantity of bricks, grout and other additional requirements. Quotes and ordering was simple and quick and arranging delivery. The tiles are up and they look amazing, and have achieved the look that we wanted that a similar tile would not have provided. Went for Barnstock.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 23rd March 2020