Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reclaimed Brick-Tile
Read Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile:

We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

01925 606 700

Susan
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 16th September 2019
Kev
More Photos & Videos
Great quality product, love the rustic look.
I was able to install them myself without ever having done anything like it before.
Thanks for the review Colm, glad you like the finished look.
I called, spoke to a polite, informative & relaxed guy. Bought the brick straight after conversation. Bricks arrived exactly when they said they would, wall looks ace!
Thanks for the review Sarah, Glad you like the finished look. If you have any photos we'd love to see them.
Absolute worst service. They promise next day delivery and asserted that when we contacted them 5 months prior to when we wanted delivery. When we went to order about a month out we were told no need as it's next day delivery. We then went to order 2 weeks out from when our tiler was due to arrive and were told they could only delivery 2 weeks later. We were then guarnteed the tiles would arrive the Friday in time for our tiler arriving that Saturday. Then at the very last minute we were told they would not even be shipped until the following Monday at the earliest. This company make promises they can't keep and are happy to take your money and tell you what you want to hear just so they don't lose your order with no regard for the customer. Disgusting way to treat your customers and very disapointing as we were looking forward to using the product. Shame on you.
Hi Dala,

We are sorry that we have disappointed you on this order. As discussed with Andy, we have been waiting for these bricks to arrive in with us from our supplier.

We had been given promised delivery dates but they have let us down and these bricks have still not arrived here with us.

A full refund has been processed for your order and we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused.

If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give me a call on 01925 606 700.

Regards

James
Andy and James at Reclaimed Brick-Tile were fantastically knowledgeable and helpful throughout - from helping me choose from their huge selection of tiles, through to quickly collecting leftover bricks and delivering more cement. I am so glad I went with their recommendation and I absolutely love the finished result! The quality and service were both excellent! Thank you so much both.
The service was very good. However the brick tiles were covered in quite a lot of black soot/grime. We understand that they are reclaimed bricks but nonetheless we did not expect to have to clean them up ourselves before being able to use them. Having said that, the bricks are of a good quality.
Hi Kim, thank you for your review.

With our tiles being cut from original reclaimed bricks there may from time to time be surface soot and dirt on the bricks. We try not to dispatch tiles with excessive levels of this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will raise this issue with our packaging team
Prompt service. Tiles look great.
Very fast and reliable deliveries. We have use Reclaimed Brick-Tile for years now and have never had any problems.
Reclaimed brick tile was exactly as described. Easy to install and gives a great effect without the upheaval of replacing the wall. Highly recommend to anyone looking for the individual or cottage look.
Hi Stacy, thanks for the review. We're glad you like the tiles. It really does look great in your kitchen photos.
So happy with tiles they look amazing!!!even the kitchen company who fitted our units would like to photograph of the completed look will definitely recommend your company
Hi Jayne, thanks for the review. Glad you like the tiles.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile went out their way to ensure I had continuity by sourcing a design that was no longer available.
I had used brick tiles on one wall of my open plan living room-kitchen diner approx 2 years ago. When I decided to continue with the other 3 walls, Reclaimed Brick-Tile reproduced my original pattern to ensure I was satisfied.
They delivered on time and at very short notice and as such, I can’t recommend them enough.
Hi Stuart, thanks for sending your review over. Glad we could be of assistance
Fantastic authentic product and well worth the money!
Knowledgeable company who gave the right advice for my order and excellent customer care from start to finish.
Wouldn't go anywhere else as tried a few other companies before making my decision and after receiving their samples before placing my order - Reclaimed Brick products were the real deal and exactly what I wanted for my project. Thanks again and I will be in touch for a repeat order!
Were very good quality product, bit disappointed about the delivery process was poor, had to chase for a delivery time, which was 2 hrs later than was told and then the product put on pavement in the rain ... which put a downer on the whole process.
hi malcolm, thank you for your review. Our deliveries are handled by a third party pallet courier. Unfortunately we sometimes do have issues with deliveries but as a company we try our hardest to make sure these are kept to a minimum.
Really great products and the customer service is excellent. The Barnstock brick slips look amazing!
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 28th January 2020
thanks for the review. we love the work you guys do there with our brick tiles
Viewed the brick tile I wanted on the website and ordered over the phone. Order was quickly processed without any problems. Picked up the tiles from their premises and were exactly what I ordered. Easily put on with the supplied adhesive, spacers and grout and the finished result looks superb. Look forward to using brick tiles again in the near future.Thank you Reclaimed Brick-Tile.
Thanks for your review Gwil. Much appreciated!
Second time we have bought the Barnstock tiles. Did a wall in the loft of the first occasion and they looked so natural and impactful that we decided to do a wall in the kitchen extension!! Great product, delivery was swift and painless. Highly recommend
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Excellent and quick delivery they look fantastic on our wall my husband cannot stop looking at it
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 17th October 2019
We have waited some time to redecorate and add some reclaimed bricks to put kitchen, but it was well worth the wait.
We have been wowed by the look they have created.
The guys at Reclaimed Brick-Tile were amazing, and always on hand for advice and help. Their customer service is 10/10.
Thanks to them for all their help and time getting the right bricks for us.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 16th September 2019
Excellent product and service
Great tiles and service. Can’t fault and look amazing 😀
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th August 2019 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th August 2019
Easy to order, prompt delivery and very helpful when I found I had over ordered. James and Andy arranged collection and a refund very quickly.... impressive!
The brick tiles look amazing, all in all, very happy😀
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 13th June 2019