Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reclaimed Brick-Tile
Read Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile:

We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

info@reclaimedbrick-tile.com

Unit 1 Linnyshaw Industrial Este, Worsley, Manchester

Tell us how Reclaimed Brick-Tile made you happy
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Rebecca
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Charlotte
I had requested samples from various Brick-Slip suppliers, Reclaimed Brick-Tiles clearly stood out, loved the quality and the variety. I was really looking for that weathered look for my newly decorated bedroom. I am very happy with the results, everyone who sees them makes a comment on how genuine they look, it gives the room real character. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to others.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Thanks for the review Paul. it looks great
We love working with the brick slips. So easy to use, and look so effective. The service is second to none too!
Great brick tiles. Great service. A few of the brick-tiles were broken in transit, even though they were delivered via pallet. Maybe that's to be expected but very happy indeed.
Tiles were superb. Great advice on web chat and everyone extremely helpful. Top class👍
Great brick slips at a good price, fantastic service and very speedy delivery. Highly recommended!
Great service, beautiful bricks. I'm in the middle of putting these up, but it's going great - despite discovering a 2cm height difference between the ends of the room. Fortunately no problem cutting a gentle slope into the bottom row with just a cheap tile cutter From Screwfix. Really appreciated the general advice from reclaimed brick-tile when I posted a question on their Facebook page, they got back to me straight away. I've only had a few hours to work on this so far but hoping to finish the bricks and start on the mortar tomorrow.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 18th September 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 18th September 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 18th September 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Just like the real thing
5 stars - Fantastic, great brick slips at a good price, great service and faster delivery than Amazon Prime (they arrived within 24 hours of my order!)
Top class service and lovely products were delivered. I’ll definitely use this company again Kind regards Garry and Julie
The company had great phone skills , were extremely helpful in every way. Even when we realised we ordered too many they took returns minus delivery costs. The product looks amazing much better quality and as it’s real bricks looks so much better than manufactured samples we had got previously. I will definitely be recommending them .
Thanks for the review Lorraine. Glad you are happy with your order
Absolutely amazing- from the support to the finish! The bricks are lovely
Excellent company, excellent products, excellent service.
Excellent
Arrive quickly and great product. Thanks
This company is amazing .. from start to finish and even after that .. would 💯 recommend buying from them and the slip tiles are just perfect ! ❤️
Thanks for the review Ashlea. Glad you like them
The bricks are fabulous, way beyond my expectations. Everybody admires them. I used them to cover a very tatty painted backyard wall. They have totally transformed it. Additionally in my numerous phone calls,james was so helpful and patient with me. I highly recommend this company.
Thanks for the positive review Frances. Glad that you’re happy with the finished result
Excellent service and I love my wall thanks so much
Thanks for the review Kelly.
These brick slips are really good quality. I love the different shapes/colours as it adds to the authenticity. I’ve already had so many compliments and recommended to anyone who asks. My husband installed them himself and they were not difficult. We used products all from reclaimed brick tile and they were great quality. We will be putting shelves up soon too and have no doubt there will be no issue with that.
Thanks for the positive review Kate. Glad that you are happy with them
Reclaimed brick tile was hassle free transaction from start to finish. Ordered samples and asked questions and James replied promptly and kept me up to date with my order. And offered there knowledge to guide me to complete my project. Collected my order and they were friendly and helpful. Don’t get that In many places Any more. I will definitely use and recommend again.  Thanks guys
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Me gusta mucho el producto, pero vivo en Argentina. Los felicito
Reclaimed Brick-Tile is rated 4.88 based on 126 reviews