Rebel Office Furniture Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Rebel Office Furniture

About Rebel Office Furniture: Rebel Office Furniture is a leading supplier of office furniture in the United Kingdom. We stock a wide range of commercial furniture solutions for a wide range of businesses and organisations. Many of the products we sell are available for next day delivery. Order online or contact us for advice or a bulk order discount.

02083373472

How would you rate Rebel Office Furniture ?

"I wouldn't recommend that you order from this company. They are unable to fulfill the delivery schedules as per their website, and do not proactively contact you to inform you of this. When you chase them by telephone, they charge you for the privilege by using a premium rate contact number. I ordered on Dec 3rd and received a confirmation stating a delivery time of 3-5 days. The last time I chased I was informed that I wouldn't get it until after Xmas. Pretty poor."
"Delivery was made within the timescale promised. Furniture is of a very good quality."
"Excellent service as before. Desks and chairs were delivered within the timescale promised."
"Shocking company, customer service is appalling, ordered a cabinet for my workplace which still hadn't arrived almost 4 weeks later despite being given 3 delivery dates! Have now insisted on a refund, I would have given 0 stars if I could. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DISGRACEFUL COMPANY."
"Appalling company. Happy to take your money for a next day delivery despite not having items in stock. When asked how this managed to happen they were quick to blame others before accepting their own mistake. When challenged again I was told, "I don't have time to deal with this" before hanging up. Avoid the price temptation and go for someone who are able to offer a decent service level."
Keith Anderson
Verified Buyer
"I received the operators chair within a couple of days of placing the order. 28 June 2016 The packaging was just right, enough to pack the contents securely without overdoing it. The chair was very easy to assemble with the instructions included. It took me all of 5-10 minutes to assemble! The chair fabrics seem tough enough for the job and it is very, very comfortable. Thank you for the quick service, minimal order process and a lovely chair. Graham H"
Gerald Irwin
Verified Buyer
"Fast service. Excelent communication.Quality product. What more could you ask for.????"
Jayne Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Good pricing, speedy delivery excellent service thank you"
Sally Tanner
Verified Buyer
"We ordered a steel cupboard which was delivered two days after the order. unfortunately it was damaged in transit. Rebel sorted this for us without any dispute and we received a new cupboard the next day. Fabulous customer care."
MALCOLM YOUNG
Verified Buyer
"The products are just what we wanted. The delivery of the desk was next day - very good - but the blue chair came the long way round and arrived on the Monday after the hoped for Thursday. All was well in the end. Thank you."
"Good pricing and delivery was prompt. Will use again."
Saleem Ahmed
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the way all was done"
Ben Rattle
Verified Buyer
"Really quick and efficient."
Anna-maria Manzo
Verified Buyer
"I bought the Black Chiro Plus Cantilever Ergonomic Posture Chair, it was easy to assemble, the chair is very comfortable with fully adjustable arms and back rest etc, the chair was securely packaged and i received my chair next day after ordering."
Geraldine Finnan
Verified Buyer
"Website very easy to use. Product arrived very quickly and was exactly as it looked on the website."
Scott Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"The company is very professional with excellent service. Products arrived quickly, will order again. Thanks Scott"
Noelle Carteret
Verified Buyer
"I have always found Rebel to be very helpful and efficient and their deliveries arrive when they say they will!"
Brian Jones
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the furniture we purchased and the advice received. Brian Jones, UK WorkStore Ltd"
Mark Dodson
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service and amazing product-will be using again"
Jocelyn Dodson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service and great looking desks delivered quick too !"
Rebel Office Furniture is rated 4.34 based on 32 reviews