Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Whilst the quotes came in seconds unfortunately so endless emails wanting my business!..what happened to the promise of “we won’t spam you”?...ever since I received the quotes I’ve had to put up no end of emails and phone calls from companies wanting the job and wanting to send a surveyor to give me accurate quotes. When all I wanted to a general idea of how much I would expect to pay I am now fed up with all this unwanted rubbish! PEOPLE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Bombarded with follow up calls and prices quoted were significantly higher than we found by phoning round individual companies
While they themselves didn't spam me, the companies I got quotes from did! Emails and calls and the lot. All I wanted was an idea of how much it costs (ie. A quote) but they were all pestering me to hire them. Reflects poorly on reallymoving.com and maybe they should reconsider what companies they include in their results.
only 1 quote, which was unnaceptably high Not used
all I wanted was some idea of cost of conveyancing, but have been swamped with emails from companies
Got spammed with emails and phone calls when I only wanted to check price
I feel really let down after having received several deadlines all of which have passed. Home buying is a nerve wrecking activity and I had sleepless nights waiting for what might be in the review. This is not helped by the sample report clearly shows the potentially extremely negative feedback that can be given on a property. My sense is that surveyors like to book surveys quickly, take the cash and then take a long time to write reports. I have to say that Natasha and Cristina have been friendly on the phone but it does not help if you set timelines which set expectations if they are not met. As someone who is not intending to use the homebuyer report to reduce the asking price all I wanted was an idea of whether it is possible to go ahead with the purchase and potentially prioritise areas of work. If they had told me it would take 10 days that would have been fine but now I am just worried about the outcome. I am being chased to pay for searches which are non-refundable and worry that they will be a waste of money if the report is negative. All quite annoying. It makes you wonder why people are so negative about new builts. Our first purchase was a new built and I take any crack in the paint and the odd imperfection to the stress of selling and buying on the open market.
Reallymoving. Com are not at fault however Chawton Hill one of the companies you promote let you down with a misrepresented service.
Given some good prices but reviews weren't great so we picked somewhere local instead
Of five companies provided to get quotes from for my move in the new year, only one confirmed an appointment to provide an accurate quotation. Another offered an appointment then failed to confirm it. The other three have shown no interest. Business must be good for removal companies when they can afford to ignore new business. But not so good for those of us needing to plan what is reportedly one of the most stressful events in life.
It was good to get a selection of packers but apart from that I'm not impressed. The packing company booked an appointment to view the house but never turned up. Waste of time really.
All of the quotes but two said "price tba". Pretty useless - just a way to pass your details on to removals companies!
Only one company contacted me and i'm no further forward at all, not helpful in the least.
The website advertises "five instant quotes". I received one monetary quote, and four adverts for other removal companies. Not what I was promised!
Out of the 4 surveyors, one made contact with us saying he didn't do the homebuyers survey anymore, one contacted us saying we could make an appointment and we never heard from the other 2. Not impressed.
If you want to be inundated with phone calls, E mails and Texts on a daily basis then this is the service for you. If you just wanted an idea of a cost because your very busy at work (and can't take the 10 phone calls within an hour of submitting an enquiry) then do yourself a favour and find your quotes elsewhere.
The lack of detail for removal quotes means that you merely get a standard ball park response/quote with telephone and email follow ups for each company to send am estimator out. So really the value of the online quotes is very limited.
Thank you for your feedback. We have looked into your move, and it appears yours was a large move with a baby grand piano and fine art requiring wrapping. This is something that needs an estimator to view personally before confirming the price. I hope that one of our firms was able to visit and provide the service you needed. best wishes Rosie reallymoving
I only wanted a piano moved and it came back so expensive, x3 as much as local companies so I found it better to ring around. The website was quick and easy to use though.
Thanks for your review. We only offer house moves, so our removals firms' pricing structure is set up for much larger moves with a minimum for a 1 bed flat, hence the high price for just a piano move. I hope you managed to find a suitable firm to undertake the piano move. kind regards Rosie reallymoving.com
I used the site to get quotes for local surveyors, however none of the recommended companies were local, with two of the four being based outside of London. There was space to add information, however it was evident this information is in no way used to tailor the quote.
Found a much better deal locally.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 4,240 reviews