reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court
14b Chequer Street

Tell us how reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Ad said I would receive 5 quotes. Only got 1. Emailed to query this. No response
Great site I got a fantastic quote will use again!
It wasn’t useful to be honest. The quotes needed to be from local conveyancers. Norwich (the first caller) is 5 hours drive, next one was Manchester (an hour). There are at least 5 solicitors in Glossop (less than a mile away). Obviously you haven’t persuaded those solicitors to be part of your engine. Or you haven’t used location as a parameter. Until you get sign up nationwide or you include distance as an important factor ... it doesn’t really work.
Great getting me quotes quickly but I changed my plans and went in another direction.
We're just gathering quotes at the moment, so thank you for your quote.
Have been very effective, got a few quotes within the first day, which helped immensely.
I cant really have wished for more. it took no time for me to have the survey done and the Surveyor was a top notch specialist with fantastic personality, intelligent and proactive, I really recommend using really moving and Prinsegate Chartered Surveyors are the best value, response time & quality. Request Nicole Jeffries, BSc (Hons) AssocRICS Building Surveyor & Valuer no one else :)
a very quick email response with the quote, sadly after trying to telephone to make arrangements for the EPC to be done there was no reply to the message left. We have since made arrangements to have it done elsewhere
This is a great service, I wouldn't have a clue where to start looking for quotes for Solicitors and Surveyors, Thanks Really Moving you were a massive help.
smove could not have been more helpful
I this site to look for a structural surveyor and a solicitor. reallymoving.com listed them with their price and reviews.
Excellent service I received qoute very reasonable,and the next morning two guys did the energy certificate.Was amazed by the turnaround,no hassle.I had a problem with Internet my service down,and had to phone very impressed.
I applied online and within a few minutes really moving contacted me and provided me with a cost breakdown, the next day I received the paperwork from the solicitor great service
it was useful.
Very quick local quotes given.
Received no quotes at all!
Really good 5 companies contacted me straight away to arrange visits to give accurate quotes. Thank you.
Really easy to use and 4 quotes came back promptly. Would definitely use again and recommend.
very easy website to use, obtained a quote for a Home Buyer Survey and booked with one of the surveyors recommended.
Very helpful in finding quotes quickly and effectively. All further communication with the companies which provided a quote was polite and helpful and not pushy at all.
reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.49 based on 3,198 reviews