Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Absolutely fantastic removals service from start to finish. Made the whole process a lot less stressful & the guys were great - a special mention to Stuart & Lloyd who worked tirelessly without any complaint. They even sent extra cavalry to finish the job more speedily.
Very easy to use. Enter details of your requirements , sit back, and you receive a list of recommended and appropriate movers! Simple.
Reallymoving.com made the whole aspect of getting quotes from removal companies very straightforward. I was contacted straight away by several of them and we have just completed our house move with the help of Multimovers, and they were excellent. So a big thank you for a most helpful website.
very detailed and very quick
Excellent service. I received some instant quotes followed by follow up calls and mails from all businesses that allowed them to confirm requirements and adjust prices.
Wonderfully quick and easy!
Highly efficient process. I just got price comparison immediately from reallymoving, feedback from target surveyor and confirm the contract in one day.
I email the one you sent me but no one from the company got back in touch
Hi Nigel,
We're very sorry to hear this and will follow up with our firms to try to stop this happening. Thank you for your feedback.
Quick service however I chose not use as by doing so the price is inflated with a quote from this website (significantly)

Better to go direct to companies themselves
Showed me 3 movers, 2 of which I had already contacted who had no availability.
Of the 5 suggested 'movie' men 4 came back to us within 48 hours. We are presently in the throes of obtaining estimates and appreciated your assistance immensely. Thak you indeed!
Easy to find surveyors online who cover properties in the area required. It was helpful to also have links to reviews for some of the surveyors. Three of the 4 responded very quickly. Great way to compare prices too.
Very prompt supply of information and quotes allowing me to start planning my house move.
Very quick but only got one quote which was more expensive than other comparison sites.
I had no idea who to hire to do a survey but you quickly and easily gave me a list of quotes and I was soon sorted,thankyou.
I’ve used Reallymoving twice now - to find a solicitor and to get quotes for surveying. We are first time buyers and I’ve found the service extremely useful and easy to use. It really does take some of the hassle out of buying a house!
Virtually instantaneous 'quotes' from 5 firms with contact links, All the firms got in touch first or second day, provided free quotes based on inspection/virtual inspection and everything wrapped up and firm booked on day 3. Took loads of hassle away at what is a very busy period .
What a useful little gem of a site! It takes all the stress away when everything is found in one place, and with instant quotes too!
Received two quotes.....
Only one provider came back to me and after booking in they let us down less than two weeks before the move. You’re better off using local recommendations!
Very quick response, without being too intrusive. We found a surveyor quickly and at a good price.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 3,942 reviews