Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Was hoping to get 4 contacts/quotes from this enquiry but only got one response
Pointless as no price given just names of 2 companies I could’ve got from
Google
unless I made an error all quotes were for buying and selling the same property.
It wasn’t useful to be honest. The quotes needed to be from local conveyancers. Norwich (the first caller) is 5 hours drive, next one was Manchester (an hour).

There are at least 5 solicitors in Glossop (less than a mile away).

Obviously you haven’t persuaded those solicitors to be part of your engine. Or you haven’t used location as a parameter.

Until you get sign up nationwide or you include distance as an important factor ... it doesn’t really work.
As yet I haven't received any quotes for the service I have requested.
Hi Graham.
Thanks for your review. We've looked into your registration. It appears we gave you an indicative quote for the move, and then 2 international firms should have followed this up with more exact figures. We are sorry they didn't contact you, and we will be following this up.
Apologies again, and thanks for letting us know.
best wishes with your move
Rosie, reallymoving.com
A good idea, but not supported by thorough checks of members' quotes to see if they are realistic.
No prices came up
Only got one quote
not very good you said 5 quotes I only got 2
I only received 1 quote
Needed a quote from a conveyancer to help with a deed of variation to an existing lease. Had 4 quotes - none were relevant, spoke with one solicitor who said they'd quote and never did. Pretty useless experience unfortunately.
One supplier said they not have 'Movecube service' from Paris France so were unable to quote for a move France to UK.
An agent from another supplier was eager to chase closure of the deal with no real understanding of the customer needs.
Sadly the companies failed to read the part where it said no phone calls emails only.
If they fail to do that right then they are not worth using.
You gave me 5 moving firms as promised, however I'm not sure how much if any thought was used. None of the 5 were near me; although they say they cover my area. I think as I am not moving to a different area this extra travelling to reach me in the first place is unnecessary. I feel disappointed.
I was bombarded in emails after the Quotation request ,my details were passed to other companies and i dont remember authorising this !
Quotes provided were wildly inaccurate often misleading.
I do not understand how the survey cost is worked out on the price of the property the property we potentially want to buy is a small 3 bedroom bungalow with large garden I could have a 5 bedroom house and it would be the same survey price not impressed
disapointed
Got 4 quotes, two local. Almost chose one that had 5 out of 5 reviews until I checked out reviews on Trustpilot which all basically said do not touch this company with a barge pole!! Do wonder if the reviews given on this site are trustworthy! Check out reviews for yourself. I also received several emails from 3 these companies, I don't like to be hassled when I didn't chose them.
I only received two and they were vague and unhelpful.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 4,009 reviews