Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
It appears that really moving don't add any disbursements in their quotes. Please be aware of this as the actual cost of what you will be quoted by the solicitors that appears in your results will be higher. Also we had 1 solicitor that appear on this comparison as well as the one we received from conveyancing index. Adding the "forgotten" disbursements on top of the reallymoving quote it came out £60 more expensive.
The actual quote I received from a moving company was double that quoted originally on the ‘quick quote’ option.
No indication of pricing given
i need a moving firm in wrexham and you gave me ones in staffordshire
More expensive than using a local firm. Also, despite saying details are not spammed, I was inundated with removals companies calling and emailing me. Please delete all my details.
Was recommended this from a friend. The compare site is disadvantageous in that only four quotes are compared, so those with good service but higher prices were not shown. Once they have your information, the affiliated companies continue to send unsolicited emails and phone calls.
I used the site just to get a rough idea of what my moving costs would be. However, all that I got was responses from 2 companies stating prices would be tba
Didn't get any instant quotes. All the companies they recommended insisted on a site visit. So nothing instant about it
They pass on details to all the surveyors who generated a quote and I am know being spammed by them even though I chose a different surveyor from the website.
If you want to get a rough idea of moving costs and dont want to be spammed for days by every mover in your region by text email and phone, then go elsewhere.
Was hoping to get 4 contacts/quotes from this enquiry but only got one response
Pointless as no price given just names of 2 companies I could’ve got from Google
unless I made an error all quotes were for buying and selling the same property.
It wasn’t useful to be honest. The quotes needed to be from local conveyancers. Norwich (the first caller) is 5 hours drive, next one was Manchester (an hour). There are at least 5 solicitors in Glossop (less than a mile away). Obviously you haven’t persuaded those solicitors to be part of your engine. Or you haven’t used location as a parameter. Until you get sign up nationwide or you include distance as an important factor ... it doesn’t really work.
As yet I haven't received any quotes for the service I have requested.
Hi Graham. Thanks for your review. We've looked into your registration. It appears we gave you an indicative quote for the move, and then 2 international firms should have followed this up with more exact figures. We are sorry they didn't contact you, and we will be following this up. Apologies again, and thanks for letting us know. best wishes with your move Rosie, reallymoving.com
A good idea, but not supported by thorough checks of members' quotes to see if they are realistic.
No prices came up