Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Very helpful. Got quick emails and called from quote
No quotes received
Hi Kelly,
We're sorry we weren't able to provide any quotes on this occasion. The moving home industry is incredibly busy right now, so we may not have had any firms in your location. We are trying our best to rectify that.

We thank you for your feedback and wish you the best with your move.
reallymoving
you have not told me things i already know. you are a bunch of idiots
Hi there,
We're not really sure what this is referring to, but if you'd like to discuss the issue in more detail, please email info@reallymoving.com
Very efficient, I ended up liking one of the options so have gone with those - time will tell if they are worth the money but this website saved me a lot of time ringing around & comparing!
This is the first time I have moved house and I had no idea where to start or what to do. Finding Reallymoving.com was a blessing, they have so many tips and guides to the whole process and to be able to get quotes for everything that is involved in the process is great for budgeting and gives you the confidence to make informed decisions.
Got the quotes in seconds but it missed the key information in the quote which was added later and costed extra payment. I will not recommend this to any one as it can make mistakes in transferring your key information to Companies who will charge you more later. Please improve this flaw in your system. Thanks
Hi Syed,

Thank you for this feedback, we'd really love to talk to you more about the key information that made a huge difference to your quote, as we would love to keep improving our system. Please email info@reallymoving.com.

All the best,
Prompt response. Sensible quotes
Found the site really useful & helpful gives you choices from different businesses. I chose a surveyor to use on my new property thank you.
You did nothing, the software did 😒
Chose a surveyor from the recommendations. Competitive price.
Very few choices presented but good prices and prompt replies.
Initial estimate was 1000 times less than actual bid
Hi Kurt, thanks for your review. Our estimates can be lower depending on if there are extra services or considerations that couldn't be put into the quote form. For example, assembly and disassembly services, or access to the property/being on a higher floor etc.
If you feel the quote was changed with no other information to justify it, we'd really like to hear more so we can investigate.
Please do email info@reallymoving.com if you'd like to discuss further.
reallymoving
Very good. I found a surveyor right away and he is doing the survey next week, which is what I needed. I only gave 4 stars because I only received one suggestion and I expected to have a choice.
Absolutely fantastic removals service from start to finish. Made the whole process a lot less stressful & the guys were great - a special mention to Stuart & Lloyd who worked tirelessly without any complaint. They even sent extra cavalry to finish the job more speedily.
Very easy to use. Enter details of your requirements , sit back, and you receive a list of recommended and appropriate movers! Simple.
Reallymoving.com made the whole aspect of getting quotes from removal companies very straightforward. I was contacted straight away by several of them and we have just completed our house move with the help of Multimovers, and they were excellent. So a big thank you for a most helpful website.
very detailed and very quick
Excellent service. I received some instant quotes followed by follow up calls and mails from all businesses that allowed them to confirm requirements and adjust prices.
Wonderfully quick and easy!
Highly efficient process. I just got price comparison immediately from reallymoving, feedback from target surveyor and confirm the contract in one day.
I email the one you sent me but no one from the company got back in touch
Hi Nigel,
We're very sorry to hear this and will follow up with our firms to try to stop this happening. Thank you for your feedback.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 3,935 reviews