Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

Lovely housekeeper, clean, well equiped house.
Lovely location and accommodating staff makes for a wonderful stay whenever I'm in town.
I stayed in room 2, 117 Chesterfield Rd. I was staying for two weeks whilst waiting for a new flat, and was not looking forward to the experience - however, I found the house was quiet, well-managed, and homely. The service from RLR was very good. I would happily have stayed longer.
Excellent atmosphere in a very clean house.
Its clean, and tidy and have all utensils in Kitchen. But Toilet is not clean, drainage system is poor.
For a contractor I found the service excellent and far more cost effective than staying in B&B accomodation, I would definately recomend them.
I enjoyed in a Lovely Rooms because Really are like that. Is a Very quite place in Patchway safe area in a north of Bristol. A Nice person charge of caring of the house. With a very good and necessary rules in there, to stay more comfortable even, to have and keep the house clean and organitzated and with a lot of tranquility. Good coexsistence with the other people that shering the house, each one in their own room. With Reasonable price as well. I Really I Recommend it!! If in a future I will go back again in Bristol, I would like to go here in Patchway again! Thanks a lot! :)
The house is very clean and quiet. Well connected with buses and other services such as supermarket. The rooms are cozy and the housekeeper is lovely. I had a good experience living here and is highly recommended.
Had an enjoyable one week stay with Really Lovely Rooms. The house was clean and tidy, and had everything you could ever need really. Friendly live in landlady and housemates. The price was a little on the steep side in my view, however for a short stay I would say it is value for money as the experience was really positive. Would recommend. Thanks!
My experience was very good. thanks!
Really Lovely Rooms are just that- really lovely, With friendly staff and an in-house manager, weekly contract terms and superb houses in great locations, RLR offer a fantastic alternative to expensive hotels, and a homely feel whether you want to mingle or keep yourself to yourself. Highly recommend.
Houses are very clean and any problems are resolved quickly and efficiently.
I always use really lovely rooms when I'm working around bristol.
A good honest company offering good quality accommodation.
Just the ticket!
Steve Yates.
Everything ok clear silent very content
Certainly a great accommodation for short and long term stays in Bristol. Very nice and tidy house with all required amenities provided and things are well organized and I feel like I am staying in my own house. All staffs are easily approachable and helpful which is important for a tenant. I would definitely recommend Really Lovely Rooms to my friends or anyone looking out for a good and hassle free lodging.

-Debi
7 Grange Close
I really appreciate the owners of Really Lovely Rooms, you are all so kind and helpful. The house was nice and spacious and my room was a decent size. I think the only thing that would have made it better would be some storage space (maybe chest of drawers) and just making sure it's nice and clean when people check in because there were a couple cobwebs and spiders on my walls. There was also one guest that was quite loud and came home at late hours, but that is out of your control. So, overall a great house! Thank you again for housing me during my time in England, I hope to be back next year!
I'm like was in my own house and very welcoming.
Very good service, very easy to book and it is very important when you just arrive in a new city.
The house is clean.
But it's a litle bit expensive to stay for a long period (for me).

One more time, thank you very much !
Nice and very clean house. Lovely housekeeper. Kitchen well organised.
Great concept providing flexibility for folks like me moving to a new city! Really lovely rooms could not have made it any easier. This agency do not push for a deposit or give false hopes on a property you would be assigned until the week you are going to move in.

Good amenities in the property, clean enough. Never thought a letting agency will invest in installing Internet boosters for various parts of the house.

Only negative aspect of the property ( Northville Road) was squeaky stairs and landing area ( not helpful when you are trying to be quiet and not disturb other folks) and lack of airing facility in the back garden. This is only minimal though.

Have already recommended to a friend who is planning for his move!
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.60 based on 272 reviews