Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

The room is very nice, clean and large - exactly what it is in the photo. Tissues, clothes basket and kitchen facilities are provided. However, my fridge space was not clean when I arrived. Sinks and many pans are always left dirty. The house keepers should remind tenants to keep kitchen facilities clean and wash them up properly after using. Additionally, there is no phone signal in the house.
This is my second stay with really lovely rooms, in both cases the accommodation has been excellent,
Very clean and tidy with a full range of amenities,
a real home from home!
Lovely house, nice,tidy and cosy bedrooms. Perfect service, quick respond from the agency and the housekeeper for every demand and question.The house is well kept and clean every day which makes and helps for a pleasant stay.
I highly recommend this agency.
A big fantastic house with quiet location and cleanness. There's two living rooms on the ground floor for people to watch TV. A bedroom each floor very close to bedroom. I love the huge and well-equipped kitchen which is perfect for foodies like me. There's a living-in housekeeper so the house is very clean. The rent is totally worth it for this big and clean place to stay!
The house keeper (Urszula) was an organised person. She always reminded all the guests to keep things clean and tidy. The house was very clean. However, it would be better to have a door for the Bathroom (room 1, Blandamour Way).
A nice big room with the shared bathroom a few steps away. Friendly live in landlords.
I'd definitely stay again
Lovely housekeeper, clean, well equiped house.
Lovely location and accommodating staff makes for a wonderful stay whenever I'm in town.
I stayed in room 2, 117 Chesterfield Rd. I was staying for two weeks whilst waiting for a new flat, and was not looking forward to the experience - however, I found the house was quiet, well-managed, and homely. The service from RLR was very good. I would happily have stayed longer.
Excellent atmosphere in a very clean house.
Its clean, and tidy and have all utensils in Kitchen. But Toilet is not clean, drainage system is poor.
For a contractor I found the service excellent and far more cost effective than staying in B&B accomodation, I would definately recomend them.
I enjoyed in a Lovely Rooms because Really are like that. Is a Very quite place in Patchway safe area in a north of Bristol. A Nice person charge of caring of the house. With a very good and necessary rules in there, to stay more comfortable even, to have and keep the house clean and organitzated and with a lot of tranquility. Good coexsistence with the other people that shering the house, each one in their own room. With Reasonable price as well. I Really I Recommend it!! If in a future I will go back again in Bristol, I would like to go here in Patchway again! Thanks a lot! :)
The house is very clean and quiet. Well connected with buses and other services such as supermarket. The rooms are cozy and the housekeeper is lovely. I had a good experience living here and is highly recommended.
Had an enjoyable one week stay with Really Lovely Rooms. The house was clean and tidy, and had everything you could ever need really. Friendly live in landlady and housemates. The price was a little on the steep side in my view, however for a short stay I would say it is value for money as the experience was really positive. Would recommend. Thanks!
My experience was very good. thanks!
Really Lovely Rooms are just that- really lovely, With friendly staff and an in-house manager, weekly contract terms and superb houses in great locations, RLR offer a fantastic alternative to expensive hotels, and a homely feel whether you want to mingle or keep yourself to yourself. Highly recommend.
Houses are very clean and any problems are resolved quickly and efficiently.
I always use really lovely rooms when I'm working around bristol.
A good honest company offering good quality accommodation.
Just the ticket!
Steve Yates.
Everything ok clear silent very content
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.61 based on 278 reviews