Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

everything is fine.only centre heating need to on at 3 to 5 midnight as too cold sleeping.
My stay at juniper way was excellent..
the house is very clean.
The housekeeper was very friendly and welcoming and he works very hard to keep the house in tip top condition.
Amazing place to stay.
I will be booking again in near future.
Keep up the good work guys.
Really good room, great housekeepers, The company Really Lovely Rooms are an amazing team that make you feel welcome at home.
Really comfortable room. The house had all the facilities you could want including a well equipped kitchen and a comfortable lounge. I would certainly stay there again.
The room i have is good but the insulation is horrible. You hear your neighbour room mate snooring in his room.
There is quiet ,calm house.
I have uaed Lovely Rooms for more than a year. An excellent service.
Carol and her team provided a fantastic service to me at very short notice. In a difficult time, they were helpful, efficient and compassionate. Alberto, who lived in and took care of the property at Coldharbour Road, was simply superb and kept a perfect balance between being respectful of privacy and encouraging a warm and friendly household environment. The room itself was of a good size, pleasantly decorated and had everything required. The kitchen, bathrooms and living space were all clean and generally well maintained. Highly reccomended!
Really Lovely Rooms were very helpful when booking my room, especially as they let me drop off stuff before the advertised check in time. The housekeepers were very friendly whilst allowing you your privacy. The house was brand new building with plenty of space - although I'm not sure if every property would be of such high spec. Everything was very clean and quiet. The only criticism I have is that I had an en suite but the shower had such low pressure it was unusable so I used the shared bathroom, however this caused me no problem.
Great house which is very warm and clean. The house warden if very helpful and always on hand with helping me find my way around the area. Great to have off road parking and the area is very nice.
Excellent customer service from the whole team, Helen, Julie and Saby many thanks for making our stay easy and simple. Would highly recommend.
lovely rooms at Jamaica street is really homely, clean you would not believe there are six people in the house. All are so friendly. The added advantage is that there is a live in house keeper that is very helpful in the house. Its like one big family.
The house is very clean and the room are good .also I'm stayin in northville rd wich I meet mag the house keeper lovely girl.friendly and professional
Worth it
Good House. very warm and clean.
Clean, warm and a very friendly service, accommodation is kept to a high standard with good facilities.

I would not hesitate in using Really Lovely Rooms again in the future, just a shame they do not operate in other cities.
A really good idea in that it saves the expense of a hotel and you have what you need
Clean, ideal location to work and great flat mates
The house/room is very clean and quiet.
The staff were brilliant and professional, my stay was lovely, thank you.
RLR provided a very prompt service with regards to the booking and the admin side of the stay. On arrival at the house the Housekeeper was on hand to give me a very comprehensive brief on all the facilities and routines. The house was very tidy and comfortable at all times. The Housekeepers were very welcoming and friendly, proving to be excellent company during meal times too! The only real downside was the noise from the pump in one of the showers reverberated around the house loudly, it would be nice if RLR could get that looked at!! I would definitely try and stay at this house when I am working in the area again! Thanks to Theo and Trixie (and the other house mates!!)
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.61 based on 278 reviews