Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

very efficent booking, flexible booking durations, friendly housekeepers. However a TV in the room would have been nice.
Nice place, very clean and tidy with plenty of facilities. Room was a good size with a tv, wardrobe and drawers. Would recommend
I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at 93 Cotham Brow. Due to the nature of my work I stay in a lot of rented accomodation and to move into a place where the landlord takes an invested interest in the property is rare. I plan on staying long term. Regards. Andrew Paul Ackers AIH
About my stay at 17 College Way, I needed to be close the aerospace sector, therefore the location provided fulfilled that requirement perfectly. You are well connected to other areas by bus or bike as well, so I still would appreciate this location anyway taking in account the calm surrounding. Everything in the house just works, and in case something fail you can be sure it will be fixed as soon as possible. Live in housekeeper and ReallyLovelyRooms staff are very kind and responsive. It worth a try.
Very friendly staff Very helpful on moving my stuff across town to my new house
Clean tidy and warm and friendly
Efficient solutions, wide choice of rooms and locations, friendly and helpful staff
We had some initial issues with the location of the accommodation but Lesley proposed an alternative and helped us finding a temporary solution. It is not only lovely rooms but also lovely people the hosts in the houses were very nice and helpful, you just have to be respectful so everyone helps each other! Many thanks!
Prompt services and supportive.
I am very happy to find somewhere nice to stay which is so easy and flexible. I have found a new sense of security knowing I'll always have this option if ever needed!
For me as a holidaymaker RLR was a cheap and cheerful possibility to enjoy Bristol and also to get in touch with locals. Furthermore I could enjoy the quiet in the house. There was nobody making a racket. The only thing I did not like so much was the missing hygiene in the bath rooms but except for that everything was super!
Quick, straightforward customer focused service.
It is a convenient service that allows me to relocate to Bristol without the stress of giving a landlord a large unsecured deposit. The houses are well kept and given my interest in buy to let (up North) it is good because it gives landlords a good name.
Rooms are beautifully clean house has everything you need excellent all round 👍
everything is fine.only centre heating need to on at 3 to 5 midnight as too cold sleeping.
My stay at juniper way was excellent.. the house is very clean. The housekeeper was very friendly and welcoming and he works very hard to keep the house in tip top condition. Amazing place to stay. I will be booking again in near future. Keep up the good work guys.
Really good room, great housekeepers, The company Really Lovely Rooms are an amazing team that make you feel welcome at home.
Really comfortable room. The house had all the facilities you could want including a well equipped kitchen and a comfortable lounge. I would certainly stay there again.
The room i have is good but the insulation is horrible. You hear your neighbour room mate snooring in his room.
There is quiet ,calm house.
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.60 based on 272 reviews