Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
"Clean tidy and warm and friendly"
"Efficient solutions, wide choice of rooms and locations, friendly and helpful staff"
"We had some initial issues with the location of the accommodation but Lesley proposed an alternative and helped us finding a temporary solution. It is not only lovely rooms but also lovely people the hosts in the houses were very nice and helpful, you just have to be respectful so everyone helps each other! Many thanks!"
"Prompt services and supportive."
"I am very happy to find somewhere nice to stay which is so easy and flexible. I have found a new sense of security knowing I'll always have this option if ever needed!"
"For me as a holidaymaker RLR was a cheap and cheerful possibility to enjoy Bristol and also to get in touch with locals. Furthermore I could enjoy the quiet in the house. There was nobody making a racket. The only thing I did not like so much was the missing hygiene in the bath rooms but except for that everything was super!"
"Quick, straightforward customer focused service."
"It is a convenient service that allows me to relocate to Bristol without the stress of giving a landlord a large unsecured deposit. The houses are well kept and given my interest in buy to let (up North) it is good because it gives landlords a good name."
"Rooms are beautifully clean house has everything you need excellent all round 👍"
"everything is fine.only centre heating need to on at 3 to 5 midnight as too cold sleeping."
"My stay at juniper way was excellent.. the house is very clean. The housekeeper was very friendly and welcoming and he works very hard to keep the house in tip top condition. Amazing place to stay. I will be booking again in near future. Keep up the good work guys."
"Really good room, great housekeepers, The company Really Lovely Rooms are an amazing team that make you feel welcome at home."
"Really comfortable room. The house had all the facilities you could want including a well equipped kitchen and a comfortable lounge. I would certainly stay there again."
"The room i have is good but the insulation is horrible. You hear your neighbour room mate snooring in his room."
"There is quiet ,calm house."
"I have uaed Lovely Rooms for more than a year. An excellent service."
"Carol and her team provided a fantastic service to me at very short notice. In a difficult time, they were helpful, efficient and compassionate. Alberto, who lived in and took care of the property at Coldharbour Road, was simply superb and kept a perfect balance between being respectful of privacy and encouraging a warm and friendly household environment. The room itself was of a good size, pleasantly decorated and had everything required. The kitchen, bathrooms and living space were all clean and generally well maintained. Highly reccomended!"
"Really Lovely Rooms were very helpful when booking my room, especially as they let me drop off stuff before the advertised check in time. The housekeepers were very friendly whilst allowing you your privacy. The house was brand new building with plenty of space - although I'm not sure if every property would be of such high spec. Everything was very clean and quiet. The only criticism I have is that I had an en suite but the shower had such low pressure it was unusable so I used the shared bathroom, however this caused me no problem."
"Great house which is very warm and clean. The house warden if very helpful and always on hand with helping me find my way around the area. Great to have off road parking and the area is very nice."
"Excellent customer service from the whole team, Helen, Julie and Saby many thanks for making our stay easy and simple. Would highly recommend."
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.60 based on 267 reviews