Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

Prompt services and supportive.
It is a convenient service that allows me to relocate to Bristol without the stress of giving a landlord a large unsecured deposit. The houses are well kept and given my interest in buy to let (up North) it is good because it gives landlords a good name.
Rooms are beautifully clean house has everything you need excellent all round 👍
My stay at juniper way was excellent.. the house is very clean. The housekeeper was very friendly and welcoming and he works very hard to keep the house in tip top condition. Amazing place to stay. I will be booking again in near future. Keep up the good work guys.
Really good room, great housekeepers, The company Really Lovely Rooms are an amazing team that make you feel welcome at home.
Really comfortable room. The house had all the facilities you could want including a well equipped kitchen and a comfortable lounge. I would certainly stay there again.
There is quiet ,calm house.
I have uaed Lovely Rooms for more than a year. An excellent service.
Carol and her team provided a fantastic service to me at very short notice. In a difficult time, they were helpful, efficient and compassionate. Alberto, who lived in and took care of the property at Coldharbour Road, was simply superb and kept a perfect balance between being respectful of privacy and encouraging a warm and friendly household environment. The room itself was of a good size, pleasantly decorated and had everything required. The kitchen, bathrooms and living space were all clean and generally well maintained. Highly reccomended!
Really Lovely Rooms were very helpful when booking my room, especially as they let me drop off stuff before the advertised check in time. The housekeepers were very friendly whilst allowing you your privacy. The house was brand new building with plenty of space - although I'm not sure if every property would be of such high spec. Everything was very clean and quiet. The only criticism I have is that I had an en suite but the shower had such low pressure it was unusable so I used the shared bathroom, however this caused me no problem.
Great house which is very warm and clean. The house warden if very helpful and always on hand with helping me find my way around the area. Great to have off road parking and the area is very nice.
Excellent customer service from the whole team, Helen, Julie and Saby many thanks for making our stay easy and simple. Would highly recommend.
lovely rooms at Jamaica street is really homely, clean you would not believe there are six people in the house. All are so friendly. The added advantage is that there is a live in house keeper that is very helpful in the house. Its like one big family.
The house is very clean and the room are good .also I'm stayin in northville rd wich I meet mag the house keeper lovely girl.friendly and professional Worth it
Clean, warm and a very friendly service, accommodation is kept to a high standard with good facilities. I would not hesitate in using Really Lovely Rooms again in the future, just a shame they do not operate in other cities.
Clean, ideal location to work and great flat mates
The house/room is very clean and quiet.
The staff were brilliant and professional, my stay was lovely, thank you.
This is my second stay with really lovely rooms, in both cases the accommodation has been excellent, Very clean and tidy with a full range of amenities, a real home from home!
Lovely house, nice,tidy and cosy bedrooms. Perfect service, quick respond from the agency and the housekeeper for every demand and question.The house is well kept and clean every day which makes and helps for a pleasant stay. I highly recommend this agency.
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.60 based on 272 reviews