Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

I moved to Bristol from cornwall for a new job. Really Lovely rooms has enabled this to happen. I stayed at Muller Road and my stay has been friendly and affordable. My room came with a tv, linen washed for you fortnightly. Would recommend to anyone
Gareth
Clean, respectful and friendly household. Couldn't ask for more
Quiet, clean, parking and reasonable price - excellent for workers away from home
it was a really nice room and well equipped house. The flexibility was ideal in the circumstances
I lived in a room in gloucester road north for about 9 months and it was in a great location, clean house with a kind and helpful housekeeper. Service flexible and no deposit required. I can suggest to use this letting agency,
Really lovely rooms delivers on its promise of providing really lovely rooms. The room I have is in a modern, well maintained, cared for house. The house is warm and has ample hot water which is appreciated at this time of year. The lettings process was very well managed and communication is always prompt. The flexibility of the management is valued. I was able to change to a room I preferred after my first week very easily. It is also reassuring to have a live in housekeeper, especially if you are new to or visiting Bristol.
Was really nice house, very clean and a lot of things including!!!
Rooms are comfortable and fells like home.
amazing service, really understanding for temporary tenants needs and really work hard to make life easier, I came late after long hours of flight delays, was welcomed at the door and handed the key for a ready room in a warm house. would definable recommend to friends and family alike.
Very comfortable room in a lovely quiet house, with parking permit included. Ideal for contractors.
It's very clean friendly mates
Easy access to buses, bank and everyday needs
I'm extremely happy to be here
I like your house and your room so much. Housekeeper are nice and very kind. The house is nearly the UWE.
10 out of 10
The house is spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The staff are kind and helpful and very professional. The housekeeper works very hard keeping the house clean and tidy. Altogether it was a very enjoyable and pleasant stay.
Staff are very attentive and helpful. Problems are sorted out very quickly. The houses (ive stayed in 5 over the past two years) are all of the highest standard. Well worth the money. They are always busy so make sure you book in advance.
There are no other places or sites that offer such a service. Ideal for when you are between homes or waiting to relocate.
Nice houses with as much privacy or socialising as suits the individual as everyone is in the same position. Highly recommend.
Jackie
I feel like I am in my home
I spent a long time in one of their en-suite rooms at a 10 bedroom house. The house was really clean, the atmosphere was great, most of us were professionals and it was quiet. The house-keeper was always very helpful and friendly, and looked after the wellbeing of the tenants. I can not praise more about the whole experience that made me feel as in an extended family. Really Lovely Rooms are really lovely!
Very impressed with the cleanliness and culture adopted to make my 3 week stay as pleasant as possible. Residents are encouraged to clear up after themselves, which seems to work on the whole and with a live in housekeeper any cleanliness issues appear to be addressed quickly.
Being able to rent at short notice for short term was exactly what I required and Really Lovely Rooms fully delivered.
Nice place, very clean and tidy with plenty of facilities. Room was a good size with a tv, wardrobe and drawers. Would recommend
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.61 based on 278 reviews