Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

Clean house. Friendly people. Happy with the service provided
They were indeed really lovely rooms, , the host was friendly and helpful and the room was quite suitable for my two weeks there. The location was excellent, within walking distance to work , easy access to town on the bus, and some shops nearby too. The staff at Really Lovely Rooms were great with finding me the room and payment was quick and easy too.
There was a living room, a space away from my bedroom in which I could relax....thank you x
I've really enjoyed my stay. It's so quiet and professional
very supportive
Stayed there for 10 days. Best stay for professionals looking for Neat, tidy, quiet and comfortable place.
I've stayed at two of RLR's properties, and while both were great rooms and facilities, staying at Fishponds Road had such a "home" atmosphere, with both the other tenants and the always cheerful housekeeper, that it almost makes me sad that I am leaving to move to a more permanent address. I couldn't have wanted for a better place to stay the last few weeks.
the living environment is good and clean. flexible term by weekly payment. convenience to every way. location next to airbus as a good icon. not so fast can reach to bus station. good kitchen for cooking. good experience in staying in College way. housekeeper next to the house.
I moved to Bristol from cornwall for a new job. Really Lovely rooms has enabled this to happen. I stayed at Muller Road and my stay has been friendly and affordable. My room came with a tv, linen washed for you fortnightly. Would recommend to anyone
Gareth
Clean, respectful and friendly household. Couldn't ask for more
Quiet, clean, parking and reasonable price - excellent for workers away from home
welcoming and helpful
it was a really nice room and well equipped house. The flexibility was ideal in the circumstances
I lived in a room in gloucester road north for about 9 months and it was in a great location, clean house with a kind and helpful housekeeper. Service flexible and no deposit required. I can suggest to use this letting agency,
It made me feel at home.
Really lovely rooms delivers on its promise of providing really lovely rooms. The room I have is in a modern, well maintained, cared for house. The house is warm and has ample hot water which is appreciated at this time of year. The lettings process was very well managed and communication is always prompt. The flexibility of the management is valued. I was able to change to a room I preferred after my first week very easily. It is also reassuring to have a live in housekeeper, especially if you are new to or visiting Bristol.
The house is close UWE. You can take 10-15 minutes to walk to UWE and bus station. And 2 minutes to go to bus stop. Housekeeper is very nice and kindness. The kichen is modern. If you want to shopping. You can go to shopping buy bus or walk.
Was really nice house, very clean and a lot of things including!!!
Rooms are comfortable and fells like home.
amazing service, really understanding for temporary tenants needs and really work hard to make life easier, I came late after long hours of flight delays, was welcomed at the door and handed the key for a ready room in a warm house. would definable recommend to friends and family alike.
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.60 based on 272 reviews