Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

Clean and tidy rooms. Terms are well explained. Rent rooms on a weekly basis. Very friendly staff.
Very nice and comfortable stay!
Large Room, Clean Kitchen, Friendly roommate&housekeeper.
Nice Place, oil salt coffee sugar provided the house, everything is good.
The BEST choice in Bristol, either for short term or long term accommodation.
Really made my life easier and will definitely choose again Really Lovely Rooms next time I will go to Bristol for work
Really Lovely Rooms is a very nice team. I had a very nice experience with them. Hosekeepers as well are brilliant. They respond quickly and easily approachable even out of ours in case if you need them. They are very supportive and honest. They understood my requirements and preferences very well and supported me accordingly. I cant recommend them highly enough. Bless you team RLR.
I love RLR. The housekeepers are incredibly friendly and keep the communal areas in the houses clean and tidy. The house I'm staying in now is really quiet and peaceful and the service I have received has been amazing so far.
ლ(╹◡╹ლ ) 提供油盐咖啡茶糖...餐具厨具每天清洁工作...离学校很近 很适合学习
ლ(╹◡╹ლ ) Provide kitchenware,tableware,oil,salt and clean service everyday....near UWE
suitable for study.
Nice maintenance
Amazing service and very friendly staff.
Very good team and very well organized team members. I felt very much supported and cared since I have been staying with really lovely rooms.
House keepers are brilliant and they do their jobs perfect.
It is a very helpful service for people who are looking for short term or long term accomodation.
Really happy here
Thankyou
It was a really nice stay. The house was kept extremely clean. I personally do not like sharing bathrooms but this felt like it wasn't shared; it was kept clean and used properly. The kitchen was also extremely clean and the environment was generally peaceful. It is nice to see how people adhere to the rules and follow them, respecting others. The housekeeper was active and kept the house clean also. She was also very sweet. Initially it seemed far from UWE but I started to enjoy the walk. The house was generally very clean and comfortable. Overall I enjoyed my stay very much and thank the administration for having such a wonderful set up!
This is my second time using RLR. And I can't recommend it highly enough. Each house is clean, well maintained and great value for money. Perfect for short or long term stays.
Yours sincerely.
Andrew Paul Ackers
Clean house. Friendly people. Happy with the service provided
There was a living room, a space away from my bedroom in which I could relax....thank you x
I've really enjoyed my stay. It's so quiet and professional
very supportive
Stayed there for 10 days. Best stay for professionals looking for Neat, tidy, quiet and comfortable place.
I've stayed at two of RLR's properties, and while both were great rooms and facilities, staying at Fishponds Road had such a "home" atmosphere, with both the other tenants and the always cheerful housekeeper, that it almost makes me sad that I am leaving to move to a more permanent address. I couldn't have wanted for a better place to stay the last few weeks.
the living environment is good and clean. flexible term by weekly payment. convenience to every way. location next to airbus as a good icon. not so fast can reach to bus station. good kitchen for cooking. good experience in staying in College way. housekeeper next to the house.
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.61 based on 278 reviews