Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

It was my second time at Bristol and I choose Really Lovely Rooms again. I lived in Filton Road for five months and it was perfect. The house is new, quiet and clean, the housekeeper is very helpful and all the staff is helpful to any need. I really recommand and I think I'll choose it if I'll come to Bristol again.
Thanks!
Excellent and very clean and neat room. House services are prompt and everything you need is provided.
Clean and tidy rooms. Terms are well explained. Rent rooms on a weekly basis. Very friendly staff.
Housekeeper is not professional, she is rude, don't know to how to talk politely. According to me, we can get better in this price.
Hi Prateek,

Our House Managers are trained to provide the best customer service for our tenants. I’m sorry if you think the level of communication didn’t meet your expectations. We’re happy to offer you another room in one of our properties, if you wish to move please contact our lettings team.

Thank you for your feedback and best wishes,

RLR management
Very nice and comfortable stay!
The best thing about your services is housemates and very kind and helpful maintenance guy. My only concerns are cold in the room, electric showers and paid washing machine. Other than that everything deserves its name: Really Lovely Rooms.
Large Room, Clean Kitchen, Friendly roommate&housekeeper.
Nice Place, oil salt coffee sugar provided the house, everything is good.
The BEST choice in Bristol, either for short term or long term accommodation.
Really made my life easier and will definitely choose again Really Lovely Rooms next time I will go to Bristol for work
Really Lovely Rooms is a very nice team. I had a very nice experience with them. Hosekeepers as well are brilliant. They respond quickly and easily approachable even out of ours in case if you need them. They are very supportive and honest. They understood my requirements and preferences very well and supported me accordingly. I cant recommend them highly enough. Bless you team RLR.
I love RLR. The housekeepers are incredibly friendly and keep the communal areas in the houses clean and tidy. The house I'm staying in now is really quiet and peaceful and the service I have received has been amazing so far.
I will give 5 for customer service (Lesley and Saby) and cleaness in houses.
But -1 for people running house - housekeeping.
They think that they are most important people in house but I guess the getting salary from my money and I think they should do everything to make people leaving there feel well.
Dear All,

I appreciated my staying in the room at Croptorne Rd, the house is great and the service is very good.
ლ(╹◡╹ლ ) 提供油盐咖啡茶糖...餐具厨具每天清洁工作...离学校很近 很适合学习
ლ(╹◡╹ლ ) Provide kitchenware,tableware,oil,salt and clean service everyday....near UWE
suitable for study.
Nice maintenance
Amazing service and very friendly staff.
Very good team and very well organized team members. I felt very much supported and cared since I have been staying with really lovely rooms.
House keepers are brilliant and they do their jobs perfect.
It is a very helpful service for people who are looking for short term or long term accomodation.
Clear
Quiet
Kitchen good equipmened
More toilets and bathrooms
Nice peple
Sergio is very helpful
Short way to busses
Short way to shops
Ladies from agency do everything very well
Really happy here
Thankyou
If you need a place to stay with no ties really lovely rooms is the
Perfect place.,the houses are friendly clean and having a live in
House keeper has its advantages.
If your in need of a place long term or short term I would
Recommend really lovely rooms.
It was a really nice stay. The house was kept extremely clean. I personally do not like sharing bathrooms but this felt like it wasn't shared; it was kept clean and used properly. The kitchen was also extremely clean and the environment was generally peaceful. It is nice to see how people adhere to the rules and follow them, respecting others. The housekeeper was active and kept the house clean also. She was also very sweet. Initially it seemed far from UWE but I started to enjoy the walk. The house was generally very clean and comfortable. Overall I enjoyed my stay very much and thank the administration for having such a wonderful set up!
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.61 based on 276 reviews