The Real Flower Company Reviews

The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Nadia M
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Nicola D
Bought for my sister's eightieth, she absolutely loved them, beautiful roses with a gorgeous sweet scent!
The flowers arrived on time and beautifully packaged. The scent was stunning and the mix of flowers and foliage perfect. They were a Mother's Day gift for Mum, she has very limited vision so the scent was so important. I would not hesitate in recommending this company to anyone. I'm a very satisfied customer. Thank you.
Absolutely gorgeous flowers!
Mothers' day flowers were lovely but I was disappointed as they were not the yellow I had requested. Customer service was great as they were very responsive and helpful. They offered to send out another bouquet which this time was indeed yellow themed and good quality. I will definitely use them for my flowers in future.
I sent the flowers to my mum for Mother's Day. She was delighted with them and said they were the best flowers she had ever had! She sent me a picture to show me and they looked stunning.
THE highest quality of flowers delivered in a bouquet to the door I have ever seen. David Austin Rose's raise the bar. Love them
Dear Heather, What a wonderful review, thank you so much. Best Wishes, Cindy
Beautiful cafe latte flowers and prompt delivery as promised. Thank you very much, my mother loved them. Have always been disappointed with flowers looking substandard compared to pictures online but with the real flower company there were no surprises and the flowers looked like the picture. Definitely my go to flower company now. Thanks again.
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Dear Nadia, What a lovely photo and review, thank you so much. We do love Cafe Latte roses, their colour and scent is just wonderful. Best Wishes, The Real Flower Company
Great service for mother's day
Excellent beautiful flowers perfect service
Thank you Alexandra for the lovely review. Best Wishes, Cindy
Real great service and I’m informed the flowers were lovely.
As always, great service. Flowers are always fresh, unusual, and beautiful.sadly, I don't get to see them, but my mum's always chuffed to recieve them.
Wonderful flowers. Our first bunch were sumptuous, but a very minor issue was compensated for by another bunch. Great flowers, great service.
I love flowers from The Real Flower Company. Everyone is delighted when they arrive. They manage to look effortless, decadent and joyful!
Excellent service and beautiful fresh flowers lasting so well when kept cool overnight
I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday, but later had to change the date of delivery. Customer Services were an absolute delight in dealing with my request. The flowers arrived on time, great communication from both the Real Flower Company and the courier. My daughter said the bouquet was stunning and and was beautifully scented. I always order flowers from this company and have never been disappointed.
Very happy with the flowers and the service. I phoned with a query,which was handled courteously and efficiently by Lucy. My daughter sent a photo of the flowers,which were beautiful-I ordered the spring bouquet. Would definitely recommend and use again.
A truly stunning Mother’s Day bouquet arrived for my mum, she was delighted by the quality of the flowers she received.
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021
My friend was delighted. Thank you.
Fabulous flowers and a little bit different.
Lovely flowers that smell wonderful
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.39 based on 855 reviews