The Real Flower Company Reviews

The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Lesley
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Lesley
Lovely flower bouquet with a wonderful scent. Thank you.
I chose best of British medium bouquet. Recipient delighted with them. I chose this company wanting British and sustainable or Organic, although I did find the price higher than average, and the delivery charge a bit of a sting. Service would be better if delivery was available every day of the week. Would use again though.
The Real Flower Company 4 star review on 2nd July 2019
Although your service was good and the recipient was very pleased, none of the flowers in the bouquet were the colours that I had specifically asked for! The lady that took the order did say that they might not be exactly the same as seen in the picture online but that she would mark down my request. These were flowers for my daughter to celebrate her wedding and the colours were not hers or my favourites and I was disappointed when I saw them.
No thank you
I love the roses and continue to buy for myself and as gifts especially the trio and hat boxes. However this time the bouquet which I received on Tuesday was a bit dry and noticed on Thursday some of the roses had dropped a number of their petals!
Sorry to hear this Marie, If you haven't already, please do call us so that we can rectify this for you. From the Customer Service Team - RFC
I loved the selection on line and chose the tube and posy for my daughter. It was delivered on time and I appreciated the emails keeping me informed. The bouquet however was a disappointment. Not as many flowers as pictured. And it was a bouquet with a lot of greenery, not a posy as pictured online.
We were not the recipients of the bouquets but we saw a photo and the flowers looked lovely and lasted well.
My mother was pleased overall with her flowers but pointed out that the smaller flowers in the arrangement were wilted because they weren’t securely put into the oasis. She had to do this herself and then they picked up. A bit disappointing considering what the arrangement cost.
I spoke to someone in customer services recently to give feedback. As a regular customer and huge fan I feel disappointed that bouquets and arrangements seem to be scimping in terms of amount and the quality of the arrangement. Still good but no longer outstanding.
The recipient of my gift was delighted with the perfume of the flowers.
The flower arrangements are stunning and classy. Disappointed that an additional hefty delivery charge was added to the cost. Recipient was delighted.
The Real Flower Company 4 star review on 1st October 2018
Beautiful presentation and the scent of these flowers really is a cut above any other flower company but bouquet does look relatively small for price. Quality good, value for money not so good.
The flowers are beautiful and recipients love them - so this should be a five star review! However it's such a struggle to navigate your website. For example it should be impossible to send flowers without going via a screen giving the option to attach a message to the flowers - but your site does this if you log in part way through a transaction. I would use you for all my flowers if you could get your ecommerce journeys fixed
Lovely company and staff to deal with. Excellent service. Bouquet included dahlias which I don't like and did not expect, nor were they pink as requested.
Normally I would write a very positive review but this time I was disappointed. I ordered a deluxe bouquet for £160 pounds and 1) it had only 18 flowers in it not the 30 I had expected and 2) the flowers wilted by day 3.
The Real Flower Company 4 star review on 21st August 2018
The real flower company is my go to florist. The flowers are contemporary and have the feel of ‘just picked’ the down side of that is that they don’t last very long which is such a shame as they are certainly not cheap!
The flowers were all lovely on arrival (Tuesday), a s smells wonderful. I had expected 12 roses, but there were only 11. However, as there were also 4 dahlias, I thought they made up for the lack of a rose! The roses seem to be lasting well - it is now Friday. I changed the water yesterday, and certainly by then the dahlias’ petals underneath were dried out. See attached photo.
The Real Flower Company 4 star review on 3rd August 2018
The Flowers were amazing - both in color, diversity and scent. I purchased florist-choice - as I think it's always good to give the florist a bit of creative licensing and to work with what they have on hand. My only disappointment is that my personal messages didn't arrive with the cards -- so the recipient had to send out an email asking who they were from.
Flowers delivered on time and beautifully packaged. The flowers themselves were a good mix but did not have the visual impact I’ve come to expect from this company hence not 5 stars.
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.40 based on 883 reviews