The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
We placed an order for some flowers 2 days before Christmas. No other florists were taking orders but The Real Flower Company came to the rescue and delivered a beautiful bouquet within 24 hours to some close friends who had suffered a bereavement.

This is customer service at it's very best. Very, very many thanks to an outstanding company.
What a wonderful review, thank you Peter, we are very happy we could help.

Made my Mum very happy at Christmas
This review makes The Real Flower Company team very happy in January. Thank you Andrew.

Cindy
Beautiful flowers delivered on schedule. It was really appropriated by the recipient
Thank you for leaving us a lovely review, we are very pleased the recipient enjoyed them.

The Real Flower Company
On this occasion only flowers very disappointing. We have sent detailed feedback on website form
Dear Steve,

Thank you for the review, I believe our team us been in touch and done our best to resolve the issue. Hope the new flowers are blooming away beautifully.

Cindy
This popped up on my Instagram account. Stunning flowers. Indulged myself for Christmas and the table centre was perfect. Thank you!
Dear Lucy,

Oh how wonderful, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are very pleased it was perfect.

Cindy
Dreadful! I ordered an expensive wreath for Christmas to be delivered on 23rd December. No flowers delivered to my friend, no notification or message from the company, the delivery link did not work and when I tried to telephone the company on 24 December, was told the offices were closed until 4 January. I expect a full refund and explanation.
Dear Jennifer,

We are so terribly sorry for the experience you received, I believe we have been in communication with you and done what we can to resolve this for you.

The Real Flower Company
I ordered 3 items totalling over £300 and everything I received was in poor condition
The table wreath had a number of dead blooms with a large amount of the foliage and blooms not even pushed into the oasis so arrived dead
The hat box was so badly damaged and blooms in such poor condition they were replaced the next day but with a totally different colour way
The bouquet was in the best condition but still had dead blooms
This is the first and last time I will order
Very very poor
Argumentative customer service
Dreadful quality and extremely expensive
SHOCKINGLY POOR overall
Two days after delivery the wreath is totally dead and has been thrown away so the 5 day promise is of the same quality as the flowers
Dear Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, even if it is a difficult read for us it is vital to for us to improve.

If it is not too much of an inconvenience can I please ask that you send us any photos you may have to info@realflowers.co.uk so we can take this up with the florist team (please don't worry if you don't have any).
If it is not convenient to email please call me on this number 01730818300.

Please do get in touch as we'd like the opportunity to make this right.

Lucy
Two bouquets and a wreath purchased. One bouquet arrived soaking wet with the flowers bedraggled and dead. The roses on the wreath had been cut with no stem at all and were already fading. The final bouquet looked the part but two days in is starting to fade. For a premium look, and a premium price, a huge disappointment in quality, and there’s nothing to be done because they closed on 23rd, the date on which they were delivered. One suspects that the Christmas season has overwhelmed them.
Dear David,

I am very sorry to hear of the experience you have received, this must have been so disappointing especially so close to Christmas. Can I ask that you please email us at info@realflowers.co.uk with your order number as we'd like the opportunity to rectify this.

The Real Flower Company
Excellent! Our daughter says that they are the best flowers by post that she has ever received. They smell gorgeous and arrived bang on time. A great way to cheer her up as she self-isolates. Thank you for your wonderful service.
Dear Kath,

That is wonderful to read, we are so happy she enjoyed them, we hope she doesn't need to isolate for too much longer.

The Real Flower Team
As always the flowers are very beautiful and fresh and the service is impeccable
Dear Christine,

Thank you so much for lovely review, very pleased to read this.

Cindy
Fabulous flowers. Will make a lovely addition to the table at Christmas. Arrived on time and well packaged. Will order again.
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Thank you for the review and I agree they do look lovely, thanks for sharing the photo.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Best Wishes
The Real Flower Team
Disappointing Christmas flowers. Have made my review clear in a phone call. The flowers have arrived and apart from the roses are very tired looking. The 3 jar posies for the Christmas table are particularly sad with no dark red roses or any bright green to lift as in the photos. They were very long stemmed and needed to be cut to size with secateurs. Luckily I had some as would be very difficult to do with scissors. Altogether very poor value for money. Will not be buying again. Had a previous Christmas order with one fresh and one old bouquet which were meant to match. Also phoned on this occasion. Should have learned my lesson.
Good Afternoon,

I know you have spoken to one of my colleagues just before Christmas but after looking at these pictures we'd like the opportunity to make this up to you. Can I please ask that you email me at info@reaflowers.co.uk and we can do our best to rectify this for you.

Cindy
The box was wet. The hatbox inside was on its side and flowers broken off. See pictures
Good Afternoon Richard,

I am very sorry to see this, it seems your flowers have been damaged during transit. If you have not done so already please email us at info@realflowers.co.uk and we can rectify this for you.

The Real Flower Company
Wonderful Flowers and great delivery.
Super review - Thank you.

The Real Flower Company
We ordered the Scented Hatbox arrangement for our Pilates teacher to thank her for all the Zoom lessons she has given us through this difficult year. She absolutely loved them and in the photo they looked Gorgeous. Always Exceptionally Beautiful! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dear Angelina,

We are so pleased to hear this, very happy she enjoyed them. Thank you for the lovely review.

Cindy
The flowers have only just been delivered, so there's no way of knowing if they are as good as the picture - perhaps RFC should request the review a little while after they have been delivered.

As for the website. It would help to be able to see all the sizes of bouquets as it is difficult to gauge when comparing different choices.

The ordering process isn't intuitive: it isn't obvious that the additional gifts should be clicked on to include them in the basket when choosing the flowers. You get into a snarl-up of having to go back and re-order the whole lot if you don't choose them to start with;
cancelling the original item caused the order process to fail completely so I had to go back to scratch and re-enter delivery and billing details, which was a nuisance and, if I'd only being buying for myself, I'd probably have given up entirely.

The website is slow at updating the basket when making a selection - notably in comparison with most other e-commerce sites. I frequently got "we can't process your order right now.." messages that left me unclear as to the nature of the issue: server issues? stock availability?

In the section where one sets the delivery address it asks for a "Delivery Contact Number", in the billing section it asks for a "Delivery Contact Number" - that is unnecessarily ambiguous. The second number needs to be differently labelled to make it clear what information is needed and why.
As a customer I was left unclear about who would be contacted under what circumstances.

I emailed this feedback and received no response - busy time of year I guess.

Shipping updates from APD spot on.
Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for your review, it is very important that our website is as user friendly as possible so your feedback is invaluable.

We did receive your email and this and your review have both been passed onto our E-commerce department to look into.

The Real Flower Company
I received a beautiful Christmas wreath, that had been completely destroyed by the couriers. The girls at the Real Flower Company sorted it out with no fuss and sent me a replacement within 2 days. The Christmas wreaths are absolutely gorgeous, and worth every penny. They use quality flowers, which shows as they really last throughout the season. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Dear Julie,

Thank you for the really wonderful review, we are all working so incredibly hard and occasionally mistakes do happen or damage may be caused but you have been so kind and understanding and it means so much.

We hope you enjoy your wreath and have a wonderful Christmas.

The Real Flower Company
Ordering was easier and delivery spot on
Super news, thank you for the review Chris.

The Real Flower Company
My wreath arrived beautifully packaged and on time. It is amazing quality. Thank you.
Thank you so much for the review, it makes us so happy to read this. We hope you have a magical Christmas.

Cindy
Sent the David Austin Tess wreath to a friend for Christmas apparently its absolutely stunning she is so delighted by it she has called me 3 times to thank me
Dear Stephanie,

What a wonderful review, thank you so much and so happy she is pleased. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

The Real Flower Company is rated 4.40 based on 732 reviews