The Real Flower Company Reviews

The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Nadia M
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Nicola D
The flowers were for a very dear friend and she was absolutely over the moon with her bouquet. I have been a very big fan of The Real Flower Company for some years. When you want something that is very special they certainly produce the goods. I highly recommend Karen Pearson
Gorgeous flowers. There was a delivery issue but the company kindly sent a second bunch to make up for this. Very pleased with impeccable service
The recipient of the flowers was very pleased. Thank you.
I received my flowers last week. You will not be disappointed. I am so happy with the quality of the flowers, how they arrived and versus the picture that I ordered from. I have been let down by so many other companies The Real Flower Company is absolutely awesome. I actually called their customer services to thank them. Wonderful service fantastic product!
Good plant, Beautifully packaged, handy to have the tracked delivery
I ordered a spring bouquet for my Sister in London. She got them the next morning and enjoyed the original design and pleasant scent. Cutting food miles and flower miles should bring better produce and help the environment. Real Flower Company have set a standard others may try to follow.
our friend said the flowersa were beautiful thank you
The only place in London to buy flowers if you want them to look and smell like flowers should and live for a good period of time.
Very efficient service. The flowers were delivered the next day to my parents home. They looked beautiful - varying shades of pink and very healthy.
Bought these for friends who had moved hiuse. They were absolutely delighted
Absolutely amazing service personal and professional. The team hand delivered bouquets to a colleague, retiring as a surgeon, and in order to ensure she received the flowers on such an important day the Real Flower team had their own driver take them to the hospital! Absolutely beautiful flowers and gifts I will definitely use you all again and am enormously grateful for the attention to detail and care you gave this order!
Beautiful flowers. Beautifully arranged and excellent quality. They smell outstanding. This team have always gone above and beyond. They're modern yet romantic. Love this company. They're my go to for all flowers and whenever I see a big green box at my door I get so excited!
The most beautiful flowers are from the real flower company! Always fresh and promptly delivered. Highly recommended!
Such amazing customer service by Lucy; my flower delivery was delayed by the carrier for 4 days so the flowers were rather wilted when my daughter received them, my email was dealt with over the Easter holiday weekend and a replacement was sent as soon as was possible. Thank you so much Lucy.
Beautiful flowers brimming with scent. Priced to ensure such excellence
Thank you so much for the wonderful review - so pleased you enjoyed the flowers. The Real Flower Company Team
I had continuous outstanding Service! My order was not straightforward and everyone I spoke to was polite, helpful, and caring. I could not speak more highly of the service I received! The flowers were Divine! Thank You Sincerely’
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 8th April 2021 The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Hi Lesley, Many thanks for your kind review and we are so pleased we were able to help and delighted you were thrilled with the flowers. The Real Flower Company Team.
Excellent selection and service very well received by recipients.
I use the Real Flower Company when I want to send a truly special, beautiful bouquet. My recipients have always been delighted. Sorely tempted to send some to myself!
Very good service and beautiful flowers; Many thanks, we will definitely be using you again!
Bought for my sister's eightieth, she absolutely loved them, beautiful roses with a gorgeous sweet scent!
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.39 based on 854 reviews