The Real Flower Company Reviews

The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Nicola D
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Georges L
Lovely flowers. It is a pity the urgent next day delivery for one of the orders was a day late.
Beautiful flowers
The bunch of flowers was a Birthday present, so I did not see them. My friend sent a lovely note saying how thrilled she was with them - thank you
Hi Diana, Thank you for your review. We are very pleased that your friend enjoyed her flowers and that they helped to make her birthday special. Best wishes, The Real Flower Company
The recipients were in but the delivery man did not ring the doorbell and instead left the box in plain view from the street. Luckily it was not stolen. The flowers were nice.
Thank you for your review and I'm sorry that the courier didn't ring the bell and we are pleased that the flowers were still there and that you enjoyed them. Best wishes Lucy
Quick, reliable, and beautiful arrangement!
Thank you for your great review, we are happy that you are pleased with the service and the flowers.
If I need flowers, I always choose The Real Flower Company. Until now, every bouquet has been 5star. Ordered two for Mother’s Day and unfortunately one delivery contained some damaged/wilted flower heads that my mother had to throw away on receiving it. So disappointed but even then the remaining bouquet was still stunning. Difficult circumstances right now so I can forgive them this once.
Beautiful flowers! Love using this company!
Hi Mary, Thank you for your review and for your loyal custom. We are delighted you are pleased with our flowers. Best wishes, The Real Flower Company
Beautiful flowers; efficient delivery process. Only disappointment is that some flowers already wilting the day after delivery.
Smooth Delivery
I love these flowers but don’t always use them because they don't last long. This time some of the flowers had heads broken off which was a pity
Dear Lorna, thank you for your review and I'm sorry that some of the heads have broken off. Would you be able to send me a picture to info@realflowers.co.uk, so that I can look into this for you. I will then contact you to discuss a solution for you. Kind regards Lucy
Very efficient, lovely flowers, sender and recipient both well pleased.
Thank you for your great review Pamela, we are thrilled to hear that everyone was pleased!
I find that ordering by phone gives a much better result than from their web site. I often shop on line so am able to do it but I find their website uninspiring.
Flowers were very nice, but several stems were broken on delivery, which we were a bit disappointed with. Have contacted company about this, but haven’t has a response yet. Flowers were also wrapped in some plastic, although most of the packaging was recyclable cardboard - I mention this as the real flower company do quote their eco friendly credentials
Hello, the information of follow up has been good but I didn't understand when ordering the flowers that they would be let a the door in case the person was not there. I thought the person would be contacted by phone to make sure that the delivery happens when somebody was home. I was afraid that they would be stolen or lost.
Flowers were lovely although dominated by a big hydrangea. Expected more of the fragrant roses that Real Flowers promote.
The Real Flower Company 4 star review on 3rd August 2019
Really lovely flowers and a very fragrant bunch. Sadly some of the roses wilted quite quickly.
The flowers were beautiful , however, did not arrive on time which was a concern for my mother who thought that I had ignored her birthday.
The recipient told me that the flowers were lovely. I have used your company for quite a few years now, particularly when the shop was in Midhurst. I have only ever had one unfortunate incident. It was good to get a photo from DPD, the courier, of the package left in the recipient's porch. It occurs to me that you might send a photo of the arrangement to the person who ordered/paid for them. Especially as you are not the cheapest on the market.
Lovely flower bouquet with a wonderful scent. Thank you.
I chose best of British medium bouquet. Recipient delighted with them. I chose this company wanting British and sustainable or Organic, although I did find the price higher than average, and the delivery charge a bit of a sting. Service would be better if delivery was available every day of the week. Would use again though.
The Real Flower Company 4 star review on 2nd July 2019