The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
First class delivery and they 'hit the spot' for an important wedding anniversary
Dear Mark,

That is great news, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

The Real Flower Company Team
Lovely post. Loved by daughter who received them. Thank you x
Dear Christopher, thank you for the review, we are very pleased your daughter loved them.

Cindy
Beautifully presented bouquets, imaginative floristry, unusual touches and sensory emphasis, are the dependable qualities of your flowers which keep me coming back for special occasions.
Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for appreciating the effort we put into making our bouquets extra special.

Cindy
A bit difficult to assess as I was the sender not the recipent...
Recipient seemed very pleased with the flowers sent, which looked very good in the picture I was sent. Delivery punctual and on time.
Just one comment - it would be helpful t see the difference in bouquet sizes as you only show, I think the largest.
Dear Caroline,

Thank you for the very honest review and we are pleased the recipient enjoyed the flowers.

Unfortunately we can't do the sizing guide for all the bouquets we sell, however you can in fact find the size on the website, if you click on the Florist Choice, then click each size option it will bring up the correct size. Hope that is clear and helps for your future orders.

Cindy
All the flowers delivered to my friends have been received with great joy. Thank you
Thank you Susan, we are delighted to read this. Long may it continue.

Cindy
Excellent service, I have never been disappointed. Flowers ordered always exceed expectation. The packaging makes the flowers a gift to unwrap and has been regularly up cycled and repurposed.
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Dear Deborah,

Thank you for the lovely review, and I agree the packaging just adds to the experience, you feel the excitement from the moment the big green box arrives. Thank you for the lovely photo.

Kindest Regards,
The Real Flower Company Team
This is one very satisfied customer - everything happened exactly as promised
Brilliant, love this! Thanks for superb review.

Cindy
A great service, the flowers smelled amazing and have last a long time
Dear Gaby,

Thanks for the lovely review, very pleased you enjoyed the flowers.

Cindy
I was very dissapointed by the size of the bouquet I ordered for my Mothers 80th birthday I spent over £100. My sister sent a similar bouquet to yours and hers cost £45.00
I understand that times are tricky but I will not be using The Real Flower Company again.
Good Afternoon,

Firstly, we are sorry for the delay in responding to your review. We are very sorry to read you were disappointed with the flowers delivered, if you have not done so already please do contact us at info@realflowers.co.uk and we can look into this further for you and hopefully rectify the situation.

Many thanks,
Cindy
My granddaughter was thrilled with them
Dear Judy,

We are so happy to hear that.

Cindy
Rather underwhelmed by the selection this time. Previous bunches I've sent to friends have been much better. Maybe winter conditions?
Dear Carmel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are very sorry the flowers you received were not up to our normal standards.

Can you please email us at info@realflowers.co.uk and we can look into it for you?

Cindy
Fantastic service as always! I love sending flowers from you because you know the recipient is going to love how they look as well as the amazing scent!
Touché, a fantastic review, thank you very much.
Delivered as requested. Recipient very pleased
That is great news, very happy to hear your went well.

Cindy
I have used many other florists over many years until I found this company. They are through my experience the best out their and the flowers last longer.
Dear John,

Thank you so much for the review, my we be your chosen florist for many years to come.

Cindy
A beautiful bouquet of scented roses arrived on the day and time expected. Excellent service
Thank you Julie for the wonderful review.

The Real Flower Team
The most Beautiful and fragrant bunch of peonies, roses and lavender with mint and sage foliage.
Dear Stephen,

Thank you so much for the positive review, I'll let you into a little secret the peonies aren't in fact peonies but actually a gorgeous unique rose called Peony Pink. I thought it may help for any future orders.

Cindy
Delivery was on time and the flowers looked good (from an iPhone photo sent to me).
Apparently ‘as many as 30 roses’ I think my sister was impressed by that and the subtlety of palette - dreamy cream and white flowers with beautiful verdant foliage. Altogether a success.
Thank you for leaving us a review, very pleased to hear they were a success.

Cindy
A very nice bouquet of roses marred by the fact that one of the dozen roses had been broken during transit. Otherwise OK.
Dear Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are so sorry one of the roses seems to have been damaged during delivery.

The Real Flower Team
Brought joy to every recipient. Beautiful blooms AND gorgeous scents, perfect!
Dear Rachel,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'll make sure I share this with our team.

Cindy
Ordered a scented bouquet for my wife to arrive 22-12-2020. Delivery was on time but the flowers looked tired and nearly over without any scent.
I complained and got a refund with a promise of a replacement bouquet to be delivered Friday 8-1-2021. These will be a bonus. While I am disappointed with the service I am satisfied with their resolution though it doesn't fix the first disappointment fully. Quality of service is about getting it right first time. I can't believe a company like this doesn't have a quality control system and doesn't train its staff. My perception is that someone knew the flowers were not suitable for sending so the quality system needs reinforcing. Still worth a look if
needing scented flowers. Have given three stars for initial service plus one for resolving a complaint.
Dear Mr Harrison,

Thank you for your honest review, we share your feedback with our head florist.

The Real Flower Company