The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
I sent the flowers to my mum for Mother's Day. She was delighted with them and said they were the best flowers she had ever had! She sent me a picture to show me and they looked stunning.
THE highest quality of flowers delivered in a bouquet to the door I have ever seen. David Austin Rose's raise the bar. Love them
Dear Heather, What a wonderful review, thank you so much. Best Wishes, Cindy
Beautiful cafe latte flowers and prompt delivery as promised. Thank you very much, my mother loved them. Have always been disappointed with flowers looking substandard compared to pictures online but with the real flower company there were no surprises and the flowers looked like the picture. Definitely my go to flower company now. Thanks again.
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Dear Nadia, What a lovely photo and review, thank you so much. We do love Cafe Latte roses, their colour and scent is just wonderful. Best Wishes, The Real Flower Company
Great service for mother's day
Excellent beautiful flowers perfect service
Thank you Alexandra for the lovely review. Best Wishes, Cindy
very disappointed the flowers arrived on Mothers Day absolutely beautiful. After refeshing them Tuesday as look not good, by Thursday I had to throw away as heads had droped and never opened. I went to a florist to show her and she said its way to early for these type of flowers. I have had some lovely flowers from M&S on the same day, they still look very good Sarah 07787578640
Dear Ella, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, even if negative, it is very important so we can improve our service. I think perhaps the florist you took these to may have mixed them up with Peonies which definitely are not available until later in the year. These particular roses are known as Peony Pink Roses (they look very much like a peony) and are actually grown all year round at our sister farm in Kenya. Your bouquet does look very dehydrated, can I please ask that you send us a email to info@realflowers.co.uk with the picture attached and your postcode, so we can look into and asses what may have happened and help resolve this for you. Best Wishes, Cindy
Great service but very very expensive flowers.
Real great service and I’m informed the flowers were lovely.
As always, great service. Flowers are always fresh, unusual, and beautiful.sadly, I don't get to see them, but my mum's always chuffed to recieve them.
Wonderful flowers. Our first bunch were sumptuous, but a very minor issue was compensated for by another bunch. Great flowers, great service.
The roses looked rather tired on arrival, and were of a lower standard than I have received from you in the past. I cannot say that they were poor, but the best local florist is now the winner on quality.
I love flowers from The Real Flower Company. Everyone is delighted when they arrive. They manage to look effortless, decadent and joyful!
The recipient of the bouquet said that it was lovely, and it did look very nice from her photo. However please could you let your courier dpd know that they shouldn't have left the box outside behind the waste bin when the recipient was at home and would have answered the door if they had rung the bell, which she said they didn't. I tried to give feedback directly to dpd but was unable to and I couldn't find a phone number to call them on.
Excellent service and beautiful fresh flowers lasting so well when kept cool overnight
I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday, but later had to change the date of delivery. Customer Services were an absolute delight in dealing with my request. The flowers arrived on time, great communication from both the Real Flower Company and the courier. My daughter said the bouquet was stunning and and was beautifully scented. I always order flowers from this company and have never been disappointed.
Very happy with the flowers and the service. I phoned with a query,which was handled courteously and efficiently by Lucy. My daughter sent a photo of the flowers,which were beautiful-I ordered the spring bouquet. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Very disappointed. I ordered an expensive (£76) bouquet of flowers to be delivered to my daughter to celebrate news of her new job the day before. The flowers arrived two days’ late. This was the fault of the courier company but I felt that my complaint was not handled very well. The last I heard, the company were in dispute with the courier company, but frankly that was not my problem. I would have liked some kind of recompense for a perishable and expensive product that arrived 48 hours late. None was received. I will not use this company again.
A truly stunning Mother’s Day bouquet arrived for my mum, she was delighted by the quality of the flowers she received.
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021
My friend was delighted. Thank you.
Fabulous flowers and a little bit different.
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.38 based on 811 reviews