The Real Flower Company Reviews

The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Nadia M
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Nicola D
The flowers haven’t been delivered yet but I know they will be gorgeous. Always reliable.
Thanks Tricia, we love your positivity
Absolutely outstanding service and flowers to match. Together, they made the wedding perfect.
Thank you Lorraine for the kind words! Congratulations on your wedding day.
Helped design a special bouquet for my wife’s birthday. We were all delighted with everything.
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Oh my, these look spectacular, thanks for the review and photo. Best Wishes, Cindy
Easy website to use. I've been looking at an opportunity to order from here, and found it perfect for my mum's birthday. I wanted luxury flowers that focused on single flower arrangements and the roses were special. They were delivered perfectly, and very well packaged for next day arrival. The scent of each rose varies and are simply gorgeous - mum loved them!
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Good afternoon Liza, thank you so much for taking the time to review the bouquet your mum. We are so pleased they have given her so much pleasure
Beautiful flowers. Well packed. Delivered on time.
Thank you Sandie for your review and taking the time to post it. Great to hear things were delivered as they should
The flowers, chosen for a friend coming out of hospital, were a sweet pea and rose combination. Beautiful scent and glorious colour combination. Delivered to Northern Scotland on time and in great condition. So easy. A perfect gift...thank you for such exceptional service and quality. I will be back for more fabulous flowers very very soon.
Thank you for the great review Susan and taking time to post it. We are so pleased the flowers lived up to your expectations it is always lovely to hear they gave some cheer
Prefect bouquet beautifully understated
Thank you for posting a review, so please you were happy with the flowers received
Ordered flowers for my daughter and son in law,s wedding anniversary,chose coral coloured bouquet,which were sadly out of stock. But was telephoned by a very friendly, helpful employee who helped me choose an alternative colour, faded pinks and buff coloured roses which reflected my daughter’s wedding flowers. They arrived in a timely fashion and were perfect!. Thank you Real Flower Company, I would not hesitate to use you again and will recommend you to friends and family.
We are so pleased that you are delighted with the bouquet your daughter and son in law received it is so lovely to hear. Thank you for your very positive review we appreciate the time to took to post it.
Very good service, lovely flowers and helpful when contacted
We appreciate your kind words, thank you for your review
To receive sweet smelling, beautifully produced flowers in season is a delight to ones sense of smell as well as one's eye. Another tour de force from The Real Flower Company.
Beautiful flowers - highly scented, well-packaged and efficiently delivered. Excellent service and product. Thank you.
Flowers arrived in beautiful condition and the 2 recipients lived them.
The quality of flowers are quite outstanding, beautiful colours, from bouquets to a box of sweet peas to grow in the garden - a stunning gift to send or receive. I can't recommend them highly enough! Thank you!
Lovely fragrant flowers
The Real Flower Company have the most wonderful flowers and we have always been delighted with their service.
Very reliable. . . And always beautiful long lasting blooms . .
This company is both personable and professional. They were able to produce the most exquisite elegant flowers at quite short notice, with minimal hassle and in a friendly relational manner-Thankyou so much.
I can always trust Real Flowers to deliver the most gorgeous bouquets I've ever seen or smelt and every loved one whom has received one agrees!
There was an initial problem with their delvery people but this was handled extremely well by Lucy (their Customer Service Manager). The flowers themselves are wonderful and my wife was very pleased with them.
Just perfect ......simply beautiful flowers and excellent service. Thank you.
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.39 based on 853 reviews