The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
Delivery was on time and the flowers looked good (from an iPhone photo sent to me). Apparently ‘as many as 30 roses’ I think my sister was impressed by that and the subtlety of palette - dreamy cream and white flowers with beautiful verdant foliage. Altogether a success.
Thank you for leaving us a review, very pleased to hear they were a success. Best Wishes, Cindy
Ordered a scented bouquet for my wife to arrive 22-12-2020. Delivery was on time but the flowers looked tired and nearly over without any scent. I complained and got a refund with a promise of a replacement bouquet to be delivered Friday 8-1-2021. These will be a bonus. While I am disappointed with the service I am satisfied with their resolution though it doesn't fix the first disappointment fully. Quality of service is about getting it right first time. I can't believe a company like this doesn't have a quality control system and doesn't train its staff. My perception is that someone knew the flowers were not suitable for sending so the quality system needs reinforcing. Still worth a look if needing scented flowers. Have given three stars for initial service plus one for resolving a complaint.
Dear Mr Harrison, Thank you for your honest review, we share your feedback with our head florist. Best Wishes, The Real Flower Company
Made my Mum very happy at Christmas
This review makes The Real Flower Company team very happy in January. Thank you Andrew. Best Wishes, Cindy
Expensive but very beautiful!
Thanks for the very honest review. Best Wishes, Cindy
The service was really good, friendly, easy to deal with. I must admit I was a little underwhelmed for the price (over £100) & to be so exited to receive such a huge box with such a small bouquet of flowers inside. The stems were cut so short that it was nearly impossible to follow the care instructions (re cut the stems every day) as any shorter and id have had just heads after 2 days. Also no flower food supplied and four days in and they are well on their way out which is a real shame as the flowers themselves are lovely, just cant help but feel a little short changed for the price.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback and very honest review and kind words about the service however we are very sorry to hear you were disappointed by your flowers. Please can you drop us an email on info@realflowers.co.uk with your order number and we can look into it for you? Best Wishes, Cindy
The button holes and the bouquet were gorgeous. The roses were perhaps a one day old look not quite as fresh but I had lots of lovely comments about all. My sister in law is interested in using you for her wedding next year !
The Real Flower Company 4 star review on 27th September 2020
Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for the honest review. We wish you a lifetime of happiness. Best Wishes, The Real Flower Company
Generally the flowers are amazing, the scent is stunning, but a few of the roses seem to last about 5 days before the petals start to drop which is a shame. Also have ordered the £100 bouquet before and a little underwhelmed on the difference in the size / price point, so would stick with the smaller bouquet, but they always make a statement when they arrive.
Dear Michele, Thanks for the very honest review and pleased they still WOW you on arrival. As our roses are scented they do tend to last for a lot less time in comparison to your standard roses but hopefully their gorgeous scent and beauty more than makes up for it. Best Wishes, Cindy
Wonderful Customer Service and really helpful advice with ordering some David Austin cut roses for my daughter’s wedding. We ordered 24 stems of roses to arrive the day before our Thursday wedding, because of the Bank Holiday on the Monday. The flowers were delivered well before the morning delivery slot that we were given which was very helpful, however we were a little disappointed to find that the flowers were already quite open when we unwrapped them and didn’t seem as fresh and firm as we’d expected them to be. One of the rose heads had fallen off and the outer petals of many of the flowers were brown and soft. I don’t know if the Bank Holiday meant that the roses weren’t as fresh as they would usually be? We mixed the roses in with many other flowers and foliage so overall they still looked lovely!
Dear Amanda, thank you for posting this review and we are so glad that we were able to help with the flowers for your daughters wedding. I can only apologise for the issue with some of the roses. If you would like to contact me so that I can discuss this with you on 01730 818300. Thank you Lucy
Wonderful flowers but no gift note attached and so the recipients had no idea who it was from. It was a rather Important message of thanks too. I did e mail the Real Flower Company but had no reply!
The flowers had a small amount of brown petals at the very edge . This was probably due to heat wave as it’s very unusual to see . Didn’t detract though from scent or beauty
Recipient loved the flowers
Hi Valerie, Thank you for your review and we are so pleased to hear that the recipient enjoyed their flowers. Best wishes, The Real Flower Company
My order 000048633 was superb and a fitting tribute to my late brother as we laid the sheath on the sea following the spreading of his ashes. I was really pleased. My order 000048804 was not as perfect as some of the flowers notably scabious and the "mock" cow parsley had wilted badly in the post. Perhaps not the right choice during a heatwave! Otherwise, the combination worked very well
I love David Austin roses and have bought the for years, cut roses and bushes planted in my garden. I was a little concerned at the freshness of the roses when I received them on Saturday and I have to say that by Tues/Weds the condition of them wasn't really acceptable. It's a shame because they're so lovely but the freshness of the condition of them on delivery could be better.
I use the RFC relatively regularly for getting gifts. The flowers and candles are always well received. I do think the flowers are a tad expensive, but they are usually in good condition, and when they are sold as fragrant they really are.
Fabulous scent and really pleased. The foliage with a dark hairy stem doesn't seem to hold up very well so I ditched that. Really pleased to be using British flowers.
On the whole very pleased with my flowers. Sadly a number of the rosebuds had fallen off in transit and I had hoped for stronger perfume
My recipient was delighted with the flowers and loved the gorgeous scent. Delivery was efficient. I found the website a little confusing but my phone call was answered immediately and the member of staff most helpful.
Flowers are opening up nicely and looking good. They are “good” but not quite as impressive as I had hoped!
Recipient loved the flowers and said they smelt really nice so thank you very much
The flowers were fabulous and arrived on my wife's birthday as ordered but not 'til late in the day - 6 pm. Ideally it would have been better to have been able to specify an earlier delivery time which I don't think was an option.
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.40 based on 933 reviews