The Real Flower Company Reviews

The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Nadia M
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Nicola D
They make it almost impossible to cancel the sb
I was disappointed in the flowers you sent as I felt they were poor quality. The were very dry when the arrived and very droopy
On this occasion really disappointed - flowers eventually arrived as courier did not deliver as instructed. When box opened 3 to 4 broken stems - now re delivering another arrangement! This experience completely missed the moment of gesture to recipient!
Flowers were small. Even though it was £150 + £20 postage. Bad value for money.
Nice flowers, helpful staff, shocking time keeping. Paid guaranteed AM delivery but didn’t arrive until the afternoon. Staff apologised and offered a complementary replacement on AM delivery the next day; these arrived even later in the afternoon than the first set!
Good quality roses - 24. However completely over priced and poor value for money. Including standard delivery over £100. I purchased the flowers for our wedding anniversary and when my wife knew how much was spent on them it detracted from the gift as she clearly stated they were not value for money. i have used Real Flower Company multiple times over recent years, however this was my least satisfying experience.
I am a huge fan of RFC but this time I was let down badly. My husband ordered flowers for delivery last Saturday. He paid and received email confirmation. But flowers never came. He was told that order never got onto your system. But he had an email confirmation. I realise that these things sometime happen. And I will continue to be a fan. But this time it went badly wrong.
I am worried because the flowers were just left on the doorstep of a London house by the delivery driver. He did not telephone to see if anyone was in or leave the flowers with a neighbour. I have not heard anything from the recipient so I think that maybe the flowers were stolen off the doorstep and never reached them.
Delivery is always disappointing!
I was looking for a bridal bouquet but the one you sent me wasn’t for brides!! It was too small we didn’t use that st all
I bought a £50 medium sized bouquet for my daughter . Slightly shocked at how small it was . Included was a large head of hydrangea which dwarfed the small roses and some cheap white cosmos annuals. To be honest I could have made a better bouquet myself! Disappointed!
Disappointed to find the flowers/vase ordered required self assembly. Website shows flowers professionally arranged in the vase, with no mention the recipient would have to put them together upon delivery.
I ordered 6 table posies and a medium bunch of flowers for my cousin's 60th bday party. Ordering and delivery were spot on. However, the posies I saw, were sparse, badly put together, and unimpressive. I was disappointed. I grow a lot of flowers myself, but couldn't think how to get them to the party safely on public transport. My cousin liked her bunch of flowers, and said that the fragrance was wonderful. I didn't see it. I would not use this service again.
Flowers were delivered damaged and in one case vase was missing - eventually substitutes were sent This was my first time using The Real Flower Company after a recommendation and as much as it pains me to say I doubt I'll use again
Nothing like the picture online, and definitely not worth the extra money.
Dear Anonymous, I'm so sorry that you are disappointed with your arrangement. We do mention on the website that the flowers in the picture are a large size and that in some cases we have to substitute flowers due to availability. If you could send me an email with your order details and if you have any pictures of the flowers, I will be happy to look into this for you. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Lucy
This is a review for the flowers sent to Mrs Yvonne Wheeler on Saturday 29th June. This is what she wrote to me: The bouquet was so very thoughtful that I hesitate to tell you, but feel you should know, and perhaps take it up with the suppliers, that the flowers did not arrive in very good condition, the roses especially were drooping and losing their petals already - and have not recovered despite efforts to revive them (stem trimming etc) Such a pity, but I still very much appreciate the thought :))) Caroline Soper
The delivery was efficiently organised and the flowers looked in very good shape. So 5 star. However, even though I am v familiar with flowers I followed the helpful instructions to the letter only to find that by the third day the flowers were badly faded. By the start of the fourth day all in the bin. Perhaps I was just unlucky. Such a shame.
The scent was wonderful, but the bouquet did not appear as though it would last very long as it was already wilting.
Ordered the 'David Austin Juliet Bridesmaid & Flower Girl Bouquet' as my bridal wedding bouquet. It looked so lovely online. It was to be fragrant with astrantia, eucalyptus, DA roses, herbs etc. I fell in love with the picture online (I even purchased locally, some buttonholes featuring astrantia to match – so they were in season). However, what I received I will call the white sweetpea and pea-shoot bouquet with grass. The white sweet peas over crowded the roses, which were hidden down in the bouquet. The pea shoots stuck up and looked like crazy green lobster claws, and there was a grass. Most unlike the image on the website. No astrantia, no fragrant herbs, the roses were hidden and it was all a bit messy and not my dream bouquet at all. Mum said (even though we had a weather warning on the day and rain which changed plans a fair bit) the biggest disappointment of the day was my bouquet. I couldn't put it down fast enough.
So sorry to hear you were not happy with your bouquet. Please would you send us some photos so that we can investigate why your bouquet did not meet your expectations in order that we can make any changes necessary. Thank you.
Used the Real Flower Company after seeing them at RHS Chelsea. Was for my mother's 80th, and they forgot to send the flowers! Seemed more concerned about their systems, rather than ruining my nice surprise. Upgraded the order and sent a lovely bunch at a later date. Regret not using a local florist!
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.39 based on 851 reviews