The Real Flower Company Reviews

The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Nicola D
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Georges L
Ordered flowers for my daughter and son in law,s wedding anniversary,chose coral coloured bouquet,which were sadly out of stock. But was telephoned by a very friendly, helpful employee who helped me choose an alternative colour, faded pinks and buff coloured roses which reflected my daughter’s wedding flowers. They arrived in a timely fashion and were perfect!. Thank you Real Flower Company, I would not hesitate to use you again and will recommend you to friends and family.
We are so pleased that you are delighted with the bouquet your daughter and son in law received it is so lovely to hear. Thank you for your very positive review we appreciate the time to took to post it.
To be honest I was disappointed. Some of the flowers in the bouquet looked quite 'tired' and by the next day we had to remove some of them from the bouquet. The whole just did not look 'fresh enough' and that was a shame.
Very good service, lovely flowers and helpful when contacted
We appreciate your kind words, thank you for your review
A little disappointed, not great value for money, roses not in bud but well open
To receive sweet smelling, beautifully produced flowers in season is a delight to ones sense of smell as well as one's eye. Another tour de force from The Real Flower Company.
Beautiful flowers - highly scented, well-packaged and efficiently delivered. Excellent service and product. Thank you.
This was my first order and I was somewhat disappointed with the sweet peas sent to my friend. The content of the box was plentifully leafy and poor in the amount of flower. Let’s say it had a third of what the web image promised.
Flowers arrived in beautiful condition and the 2 recipients lived them.
Really disappointed. Have ordered from you in the past and made a point of ordering for my Mum's birthday. the flowers had no scent as advertised and were already looking past their best on the day they arrived. By the next day, they were dropping petals. I paid a higher price than average for what i thought was going to be a nice bouquet but it was really disappointing
Unfortunately some of the lily of the valley were dead/brown on arrival and it had obviously been dropped by courier as had come out of holder in the box, disappointed with the quality
Have had flowers before from you but have to admit that this time I was disappointed. The little hat box with Lillies of the Valley had fallen over, also a third of the lillies were beyond peak condition. Couldn't recommend anyone to buy this. Sorry.
The quality of flowers are quite outstanding, beautiful colours, from bouquets to a box of sweet peas to grow in the garden - a stunning gift to send or receive. I can't recommend them highly enough! Thank you!
Lovely fragrant flowers
The Real Flower Company have the most wonderful flowers and we have always been delighted with their service.
The recipient, who lives at the other end of the country and is not technologically minded, said the flowers were lovely. I was very pleased to be sending 'eco' flowers.
Very reliable. . . And always beautiful long lasting blooms . .
This company is both personable and professional. They were able to produce the most exquisite elegant flowers at quite short notice, with minimal hassle and in a friendly relational manner-Thankyou so much.
I can always trust Real Flowers to deliver the most gorgeous bouquets I've ever seen or smelt and every loved one whom has received one agrees!
There was an initial problem with their delvery people but this was handled extremely well by Lucy (their Customer Service Manager). The flowers themselves are wonderful and my wife was very pleased with them.
Just perfect ......simply beautiful flowers and excellent service. Thank you.
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.38 based on 844 reviews