Walker Gas Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Walker Gas
"Very efficient"
"They were extremely helpful when I had an urgent problem with a broken toilet handle. They arrived within the stated time and despite problems with fitting eventually left me with a working toilet. Both the admin staff and plumbing engineer were polite and courteous."
Rosemary Duffy
Verified Buyer
"You come when you say you will, do a good job and tidy up when you go"
"Efficient and explained options clearly"
Brian Griffin
Verified Buyer
"Came, quickly identified the problem and fixed it. Made a few additional checks. Knowledgeable."
"I have had no problems using Walker Gas to service my boiler always completed with the minimum of fuss by friendly staff"
"Initial repair required a second visit as the solution was inadequate. Installation of additional new taps to bath was left with a part full bath which was not draining and not drawn to my attention. Since it was draining before the new taps were installed the reason was unclear."
Hi Mr Tully.
I'm sorry to hear that your bath was not draining after we fitted your taps.
I have spoken to the engineer who attended your property & he advised us that the work he did was not connected to the draining & presumed that the drainage was slow previous to him fitting the new taps.
Our engineer has now been advised that the drainage issue should have been brought to your attention prior to leaving your house.
"Prompt response to a difficult underfloor replumbing problem."
A J Alderson